Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Wait!!! I have large notes....

bostonangler

10-22-13 Stage2Omega: A VERY LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THE LARGE IQD NOTES IN THE USA ARE ALREADY OUT OF CIRCULATION; VIA COMPLETED EXCHANGES THAT HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PLACE. THE REMAINING PEOPLE WITH THE LARGE NOTES WILL BE EXCHANGED FAST AS THEY MAKE UP A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THE TOTAL IQD HOLDINGS IN THE USA FROM INDIVIDUALS.

B/A

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

The big fish catch the worm first, the little fish feed behind them but remember this cash in is all digital--big or little---there is no strain on Iraq to cough up the cash tomorrow---by any one--it is all way down the road--this down the road is what will continue to be reevaluated till someone says STOP it is done

Just my opinion

Since when are they "out" of circulation? This is news to me. Do tell! Also, there have been no exchanges or cash-ins or whatever you would like to label it pertaining to a RV anyway. People can exchange their dinars all they want to but they are not making a profit on them at this point because there has been no RV.

In closing I'd also like to say that I really don't see any logic whatsoever as to certain notes getting you exchanged any sooner than others. A dinar is a dinar is a dinar.

• Upvote 5

I think currency should be able to be converted by any bank

I didn't say exchanged I said converted

If a country's currency ends up in another country they should be able to convert value for value from official exchange rates from issuing. Central bank

If I end up with a million dollars worth of euros in the USA , I should be able to go to a bank and convert them into dollars

The bank simply adds the dollars to the m2 money supply and they are deducted from the issuing country's current account balance

Just like they do with checks and checking accounts

Then at that point those euros would be out of circulation and they should be destroyed or deleted if digital

Edited by dontlop

so I have a one hundred dollar bill...us dollars.

Am I richer than if I have 5 $20 us dollar bills?   answer no

Are they worth the same?  answer yes.

If I take the $100 bill to the bank will they give me 5 $20 bills? answer yes

You know for a cat your math is pretty good.

The big fish catch the worm first, the little fish feed behind them but remember this cash in is all digital--big or little---there is no strain on Iraq to cough up the cash tomorrow---by any one--it is all way down the road--this down the road is what will continue to be reevaluated till someone says STOP it is done

Just my opinion

Big fish stay big cause they realize that worm is connected to a hook. Don't be deceived. cash is cash, big or small, cash is still cash.

RV TODAY PLEASE