Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Duck Dynasty' Star, "They Told Us To Stop Praying To Jesus So It Wouldn't Offend Muslims" -...

jonjon

Amen Phil. If the name of Jesus offends the Muslims, then they need to get the Hell out of the US or shut up and turn their heads the other way. Why should we have to stop saying the name of Jesus? I don't like hearing the name of Obama mentioned either, but at least I can turn channels.

• Upvote 1

Great video.  These guys are "real" and totally dedicated to Christ.  They love the Lord, their family, the church, the Bible, and our country.  But I guarantee that before everything the love, the one they love the most is the Lord.   

THEY WILL STOP THE PROGRAM BEFORE THE STOP PRAYING TO CHRIST.  Not an opinion, I know them.  

These people are a perfect example of living a life of

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

and everything they touch is very successful because of it

They refuse to surrender or retreat from their beliefs and will not compromise with Hollyweird

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 1

Like Phil said the gathering of masses is getting greater and God is using this show and his servants to bring this nation back. Hollywood and the Producers of this show knows what Phil said, if we can't do the show in its true nature then we won't do the show.....It bring in to much money for the producers to let that happen.

• Upvote 2

people watch this fabricated garbage? only in america will people spend hours watching other peoples lives, as their own lives pass them by.

hey look a camera, someone do somethn stupid!

Have you watched the show?

You are correct in that most of the "reality" TV shows are garbage, but this one is different.  It's entertaining and these people are real about themselves and about life.  

If you haven't watched at least three of the programs, don't criticize.  

• Upvote 2

yes. its the reckneck version, of keeping up with the kardashians.

its like waiting for the next luke bryan, or blake shelton cd!

tailgates, cold beer, cut off jeans, you get the drift.

yeah jmo

Now I know you haven't watched the show at all.  You have no idea what your talking about.

• Upvote 1

Now I know you haven't watched the show at all.  You have no idea what your talking about.

Agreed Nelg... this is another American entrepreneurial success story, regardless of the show.   Perhaps we see classic cultural differences... as the Robertsons are home grown deep southerners... but they're no rednecks, in the "uneducated" sort of way.   These are very smart people... they're no dummies... don't let the beards and the lifestyle fool you!   Good for them... and the people that recognize what they're "watching"... a very small portion of the family's life. 

yes. its the reckneck version, of keeping up with the kardashians.

its like waiting for the next luke bryan, or blake shelton cd!

tailgates, cold beer, cut off jeans, you get the drift.

yeah jmo

Yeah sounds pretty good dont it  :)

you wishin you could get you some 

Edited by dog53

I was fortunate enough to hear Phil when he came and spoke at my church. His entire talk was how the United States has strayed away from the Christian values our nation was founded on. Duck Dynasty may have a Hollywood reality show feel but God is using this show to bring people to Christ. Thansk Phil for keeping and proclaiming the faith!

• Upvote 1