Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who let the RV out?

Luigi1

This site is really becoming irrelevant. I'm trying to hang in on here because there are some really good people on this site with sincere, concerned hearts and motives. However....if the admins continue to let this stuff be posted then I'm afraid it'll become like most of the other sites (if it hasn't already) which are irrelevant. It's just sad.....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

This site is really becoming irrelevant. I'm trying to hang in on here because there are some really good people on this site with sincere, concerned hearts and motives. However....if the admins continue to let this stuff be posted then I'm afraid it'll become like most of the other sites (if it hasn't already) which are irrelevant. It's just sad.....

dont let the door hit your a$$ on the way out because frankly no one cares if you are here or not lol you have 37 posts i mean come on!!!

:wave:

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

Its in RUMORS, if you cant filter it, stay out of the Rumor section.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This site is really becoming irrelevant. I'm trying to hang in on here because there are some really good people on this site with sincere, concerned hearts and motives. However....if the admins continue to let this stuff be posted then I'm afraid it'll become like most of the other sites (if it hasn't already) which are irrelevant. It's just sad.....

Rumors pay the bills.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

dont let the door hit your a$$ on the way out because frankly no one cares if you are here or not lol you have 37 posts i mean come on!!!

:wave:

Well thank you easyrider for you nice reply! I wasn't aware that the number of posts that we made were what allowed us to be able to voice an opinion or not. So thank you as well for monitoring the amount of posts and letting us all know our position on your great scale. Also you might not be correct in your assessment of whether or not anyone cares if I'm here or not. I have recently noticed several others responding to posts that they too would prefer the lies labeled as rumors by the same posters not be allowed as well. But again....thank you for your very kind response, as well as your position as the great and powerful watcher of the amount of posts that people post. Have a wonderful day! :)

• Upvote 10

Well thank you easyrider for you nice reply! I wasn't aware that the number of posts that we made were what allowed us to be able to voice an opinion or not. So thank you as well for monitoring the amount of posts and letting us all know our position on your great scale. Also you might not be correct in your assessment of whether or not anyone cares if I'm here or not. I have recently noticed several others responding to posts that they too would prefer the lies labeled as rumors by the same posters not be allowed as well. But again....thank you for your very kind response, as well as your position as the great and powerful watcher of the amount of posts that people post. Have a wonderful day! :)

sorry i wont sugar coat it, if you have to announce you got to leave this site be a man and leave dont look for sympathy because you wont get any here from me. You know where you are or are u lost? obviously if Adam was to do something it would have already be done.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

sorry i wont sugar coat it, if you have to announce you got to leave this site be a man and leave dont look for sympathy because you wont get any here from me. You know where you are or are u lost? obviously if Adam was to do something it would have already be done.

Not looking for sympathy easy. Never was. I'm also quite certain that Adam (who I respect) is quite capable of speaking for himself. However I'm glad you have appointed yourself as his advocate and counter of our posts. You're doing a fantastic job so hang in there. ;)

• Upvote 5