Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The race is about over...

possum

Hello believers, I had to attend rehab for a few weeks in preparation of managing the riches that await all of us in a few days.

The once in a lifetime event will occur on or before October 2, 2013. Rates will vary and be wise, very wise when cashing in.

Prepare, prepare, prepare and seek wise advise.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

When the guy yells:    "AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME!!!!!"

Just how LONG is that "stretch" anyway, Possum?

I always thought it was between an 8th and a quarter of a mile.  Yours seems to be slightly longer than the circumference of the EARTH!!!

By the by:  is your theme song "Little Johnny One Note"?

:shrug:

• Upvote 1

Hello believers, I had to attend rehab for a few weeks in preparation of managing the riches that await all of us in a few days.

The once in a lifetime event will occur on or before October 2, 2013. Rates will vary and be wise, very wise when cashing in.

Prepare, prepare, prepare and seek wise advise.

Rehab

I`ll drink to that 

• Upvote 3

Wish ..I wish...I could believe in Oct 2 as the day of days...... but at this point....predictions, in the know, contacts, and screens showing...is ALL nonsense.... I will believe it when I see it.... and taking the day off of work to go cash in.... THATS when I will go  :twothumbs: and say GOOD POST...... 

GO RV ASAP!!!!