Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Anyone Here in My Circle?

PrettyKitty

You know those round-about's that you meet up to in the road, and it seems when you get in the round-about, you just can't seem to get in the right lane to turn and get out?  I feel I am in one...Anyone else?   I keep reminding myself that I am new at this, and that there are so many of you members that have been in for 1-10 years....Question:   does this keep happening every year or two or three??? where these hopes of a RV come up, then just fall again until another few years its back to being talked about everywhere.

Would like you statements:  Thanks in advance.    :confused: 

• Upvote 4

Well were all in it for the same reasons, how we got here some much earlier then others, just know your in a good place now don't read to much in what you hear just sit back and relax. Treat it like your on a airline jet sitting in coach and the captain comes and says well we will get there just sit back enjoy the movie and relax its going to be a very long flight. GO RV

• Upvote 2

Have been invested for almost 10 years now but I actually started intensely following it in Jan. 2013.  I cant even begin to imagine what some of you poor people have been put through. Year after year.....how 

do you all keep your sense on humor ?   It takes a toll on you.    Coming on to this site is one of the most important things that I do everyday in the hopes of reading some great news.  I feel Im somewhat addicted to DV     ( guess its better than having other kinds of addictions ).      :bugs:

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 4

Before the Chapter 7 release I think it was really only a pipe dream... something a lot of pumpers dreamed up.   Now however after the release from Ch. 7... and it's still draggin' out... well, I'll agree it's gettin' a little old.  "But".... I've met a lot of great new friends along the way kitty... and I hope you do too.  I am so lookin' forward to puttin' names to faces post RV... and spendin' some quality time with folks I've grown close to in this crazy DV family.  I wouldn't trade that for anything... it's been great meetin' some real class acts here in Dinarville... can't wait to see what the future holds!!! 

My simple advice... "invest" your time wisely around here... make it count, enjoy the ride, build relationships, and don't get too worked up about all the other stuff.... it will happen when it happens, and not a moment sooner!!!   ;) 

P.S.... love the dew!!!  :blush: 

• Upvote 3

You know those round-about's that you meet up to in the road, and it seems when you get in the round-about, you just can't seem to get in the right lane to turn and get out?  I feel I am in one...Anyone else?   I keep reminding myself that I am new at this, and that there are so many of you members that have been in for 1-10 years....Question:   does this keep happening every year or two or three??? where these hopes of a RV come up, then just fall again until another few years its back to being talked about everywhere.

Would like you statements:  Thanks in advance.    :confused: 

Yes......They keep coming up every year ( more than once a year actually)...

The secret  ( I know...it's not easy)  to get along with this? Just do not expect anything.....

Thus the 10 year people.  

Yep.....And the count goes on......

Poor Kitty...by the time this is done...you may have No hair!  So sad! :blush:

Happened to me matter of fact.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

That circular feeling is me dropping kittens into my Vita-Mixer. Some other member likes to punch them which would give you the dizzy feeling. Hot me. I let my tools do my work! Taste like.....well, chicken!

***///

Oh, DOC....!  Oh no you di'int...!  :o

Wait'll the resident DV Cats get a load of yer post...!  Gonna be all Claws 'n Jaws up in here ! :shrug:

:wave:  :P  Nice knowin' ya....!

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ