Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Always listen to your barber

VOSGTC

Always listen to your barber.  Anyone that hold a straight razor around my ears gets my full attention. 

Todd, the barber, was the person you got into the dinar, about 16 months ago.  Being a barber, Todd has to talk what ever the client wants.  For God only knows what reason, he has a Coronal in US Army intelligence as a head to cut.  Todd is always pumping said Coronal for dinar info. 

Well back in July Todd tells me that the Dinar will RV in the Sept 15 to Oct 15 time frame at $0.86 to a buck range.  Well, I tell Todd he doesn't know anything because I am reading these boards and it set to go tomorrow at $20. Yesterday I look at the date and guess what.  Sept 15 is coming close.  Damn, I hate to admit he was right.  So folks my suggestion is do not expect Plan A @ $20 or Plan B @ $14 or Plan C @ $3.44.  Make sure you have an idea of what you will do if we have a true LOP at $0.86

Don't get me wrong, I would be more than happy at the higher figures.  Just get it done.

VOSGTC

• Upvote 2

It's kinda strange to see responses about the barber, when for years certain posters on numerous sites have called the rate and date from 3$ to 20 plus and the rv to happen every minute! The barber made a comment by what he was told and because it wasn't what people wanted to hear .....it just got poo pooed on! I love it when someone makes a great post that doesn't have all the HYPE and HOPIUM people want to hear , know one wants to listen!!

"Where do you get $20, $14 dollar rates or even the 3.44 ? Do you read this forum? A .10 cent rate with managed float will be a dream come true."

Agreed. 10 cents would be outstanding.  The rates I quoted were from Mt. Goat's post on Dinar Detectives a couple days ago.

Now I have a question, how to you get your photo on to the site?

Where do you get $20, $14 dollar rates or even the 3.44 ? Do you read this forum? A .10 cent rate with managed float will be a dream come true.

A .10 RV would be beyond spectacular......100 fold our Investment....Blissful.

Basically that would put us on par with the mega-wealthy who are almost always able  to get that kind of deals ( 40,50,60,100 and more times their invested monies).

Because of the fact they can afford to invest several Millons (  and Billions).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

A .10 RV would be beyond spectacular......100 fold our Investment....Blissful.

Basically that would put us on par with the mega-wealthy who are almost always able  to get that kind of deals ( 40,50,60,100 and more times their invested monies).

Because of the fact they can afford to invest several Millons (  and Billions).

Right on Umbertino!

• Upvote 1

Always listen to your barber.  Anyone that hold a straight razor around my ears gets my full attention. 

Todd, the barber, was the person you got into the dinar, about 16 months ago.  Being a barber, Todd has to talk what ever the client wants.  For God only knows what reason, he has a Coronal in US Army intelligence as a head to cut.  Todd is always pumping said Coronal for dinar info. 

Well back in July Todd tells me that the Dinar will RV in the Sept 15 to Oct 15 time frame at $0.86 to a buck range.  Well, I tell Todd he doesn't know anything because I am reading these boards and it set to go tomorrow at $20. Yesterday I look at the date and guess what.  Sept 15 is coming close.  Damn, I hate to admit he was right.  So folks my suggestion is do not expect Plan A @ $20 or Plan B @ $14 or Plan C @ $3.44.  Make sure you have an idea of what you will do if we have a true LOP at $0.86

Don't get me wrong, I would be more than happy at the higher figures.  Just get it done.

VOSGTC

Hmmmm where did your barber come up with this date and rate?

In the know,just a guess,or personal research?

Always listen to your barber

well maybe not always

bad-haircut-old-man.jpg

That looks like my hair after initiation day (shellback day) after crossing the equator in the Indian Ocean.  :lol:  Had it all shaved off the next day.

You know what the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut? - 2 weeks!

WM13

The dinar dealers are short on bank stories this month so they are getting newbies to pitch barber stories............and the newbies can't spell Colonel so they gonna get fired...........just like in Barbershop

"How you gonna get fired on yo day off Craig? "(Todd)

Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 2