Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's letter to Wells Fargo

BeringSea

Dinar-Gate Oklahoma (AP)- A group of wayward individuals were caught ransacking a Wells Fargo bank late Monday night in an apparent attempt to forcefully exchange Iraqi Dinar for U.S. Currency held within a vault. Alarms went off when the team tried a fertilizer cocktail to blow through three feet of solid steel. None were injured in the blast and no-one was available for comment. Witnesses on the scene said the unconscious traders held tight their unusual red and green bank notes with one man moaning, "GIVE US THE RV! I'LL CLOSE MY ACCOUNT! GIVE US THE RV DAMN YOU!" Details are vague at this time but a crumpled piece of paper blown free from a pair of blue jeans seems to implicate high ranking bank officials and political representatives.  

• Upvote 4

OMG this is the bottom guys....if someone really sent this....this might be the first time I am sad  to be a dinarian

Snow..... This is NOT the bottom... Stay tuned for more bizarre ( to say the least) stuff to come from the most amazing show on Earth.... Dinarland Circus... Dwarfs, Dancers, Tamers and Clowns ( not you DT).

Reality is always way beyond Fiction.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

[..OKIEOILMAN] DO NOT CONTACT W.F.---DO NOT CALL BANKS--LOOKS LIKE I WAS A LITTLE PREMATURE WITH THAT POST THAT MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS--KEEP RECAPS OUT OF THIS ALSO

After Okie posted the 'open letter', he posted the above.  I also read somone name AlwaysBlessed post that everyone needed to help keep Okie's letter from getting out. Too bad, it's out there now.

Edited by BeringSea

Spelling and punctuation corrections:  Im not no English major butt I think proper grammer is more better then not but i’m not going to correct for paragrafing and I might mis some but im no geneus. 

A guy just needs to scrap his whole letter and write it properly. 

8-12-13 OKIEOILMAN: AN OPEN LETTER TO WELLS FARGO. --DEAR SIR: I AM A DEPOSITOR IN YOUR BANK AND

I AM ALSO INVOLVED IN A FOREIGN CURRENCY THAT YOU HAVE  HAD INSTRUCTED YOUR EMPLOYEES TO STATE WAS A SCAM. (INCIDENTIALLY INCIDENTALLY I BOUGHT SOME FROM YOU)

IT IS BEING RUMORED THAT YOU HAVE A DIRECT INVOLVEMENT WITH THE PROCESS BEING HELD UP,
. IS THAT TRUE? ARE YOU THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY OR ARE THERE THOSE ABOVE YOU WHO IS  ARE CAUSING THE DELAY?

DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT WITH A FOREIGN ENTITY, TO ACT ON THEIR BEHALF, TO PURCHASE THESE CURRIENCIES THIS CURRENCY?

ARE YOU AUTHORIZED TO BE THE LEAD BANK IN THIS ARRANGEMENT?
 I’m authorized by all three letter agencies and gurus-in-the-know to make the graduation post. Wells Fargo should already know this.

HOW CAN YOUR COMPETITORS STATE THEY ARE READY TO EXCHANGE OUR CURRIENCY CURRENCY AND YOUR YOU’RE NOT?

ARE YOU AWARE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE INFORMATION
, SURROUNDING YOUR INSTITUION'S INSTITUTION’S ACTIONS, REGARDING YOU NOT BEING AS RESPONSIBLE AS YOUR COMPETITORS SEEM TO BE?

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF ADVERTISMENT BEING WASTED YOUR
YOU ARE SPENDING ON ACQUIRING NEW CUSTOMERS WHO SOME SUCH AS I WILL NO LONGER BE? (IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE PROVED TRUE?)  ARE YOU AWARE OF THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS YOU ARE SPENDING ON ADVERTISMENT,THAT WILL BE WASTED, TRYING TO ACQUIRE NEW CUSTOMERS?  SOME, SUCH AS I, WILL NO LONGER BE CUSTOMERS IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE PROVEN TRUE. 

WITH THE CONTROVERSY SURROUNDING WELLS FARGO, I WOULD THINK OPENLY ADDRESSING THE ISSUE WOULD BE THE PROPER AND TIMELY THING TO DO.

WE
, AS DEPOSITORS, DESERVE A RESPONSE FROM A PERSON WITH A POSITION OF AUTHORITY TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF WELLS FARGO AND EITHER AFFIRM OR DENY THE RUMORS WE ARE SURROUNDED WITH. I RESPECTIFULLY RESPECTFULLY EXPECT A RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS. 

I may not have got them all.  The sentence structure is still a mess, but going through this has given me a headache.  Please Okie, go back to grade school. 

wf-logo.gif

Tuesday August 13 2013

Dear Mr OKIEOILMAN

In regards to the letter we received from you recently .

You are obviously a sick man and in need medical attention. 

Any further correspondence from you will result in your immediate arrest .

So please screw off 

Thank you 

sincerely 

W.T.F Whoever

senior dumba$$

• Upvote 3

wf-logo.gif

Tuesday August 13 2013

Dear Mr OKIEOILMAN

In regards to the letter we received from you recently .

You are obviously a sick man and in need medical attention. 

Any further correspondence from you will result in your immediate arrest .

So please screw off 

Thank you 

sincerely 

W.T.F Whoever

senior dumba$$

***///

:P  :wave:  :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Forgive me IF I'm wrong - butt hasn't Okie proclaimed HE will be the one to announce this RV?

Surely, IF he is, then he should be in a position to know things ...

Like the proper use of YOU'RE and YOUR ...

grammar-its-the-difference-between-knowi

Or how to spell simple words ...

1341986588401_1292824.png

Awesome.

I have no words, but this is hillarious. 

8-12-13 OKIEOILMAN: AN OPEN LETTER TO WELLS FARGO. --DEAR SIR: I AM A DEPOSITOR IN YOUR BANK.

I AM ALSO INVOLVED IN A FOREIGN CURRENCY THAT YOU HAVE INSTRUCTED YOUR EMPLOYEES TO STATE WAS A SCAM. (INCIDENTIALLY I BOUGHT SOME FROM YOU)

IT IS BEING RUMORED THAT YOU HAVE A DIRECT INVOLVEMENT WITH THE PROCESS BEING HELD UP, IS THAT TRUE? ARE YOU THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY OR ARE THERE THOSE ABOVE YOU WHO IS CAUSING THE DELAY?

DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT WITH A FOREIGN ENTITY TO ACT ON THEIR BEHALF TO PURCHASE THESE CURRIENCIES?

ARE YOU AUTHORIZED TO BE THE LEAD BANK IN THIS ARRANGEMENT?

WTF are curriencies? spicy Indian dishes.........

HOW CAN YOUR COMPETITORS STATE THEY ARE READY TO EXCHANGE OUR CURRIENCY AND YOUR NOT?

ARE YOU AWARE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE INFORMATION SURROUNDING YOUR INSTITUION'S ACTIONS REGARDING YOU NOT BEING AS RESPONSIBLE AS YOUR COMPETITORS SEEM TO BE?

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF ADVERTISMENT BEING WASTED YOUR SPENDING ON ACQUIRING NEW CUSTOMERS WHO SOME SUCH AS I WILL NO LONGER BE? (IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE PROVED TRUE?)

WITH THE CONTROVERSY SURROUNDING WELLS FARGO I WOULD THINK OPENLY ADDRESSING THE ISSUE WOULD BE THE PROPER AND TIMELY THING TO DO.

WE AS DEPOSITORS DESERVE A RESPONSE FROM A PERSON WITH A POSITION OF AUTHORITY TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF WELLS FARGO AND EITHER AFFIRM OR DENY THE RUMORS WE ARE SURROUNDED WITH. I RESPECTIFULLY EXPECT A RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS. 

• Upvote 1