Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - I Expect This To Start Any Day !

DinarThug

Your giving yourself & others mentioned way more credence than you might really deserve. I believe you & Keep will move on, others might keep poppin in to beat their chests & to reaffirm they're never ending greatness/intelligence they've hammered us with over the years. GO RD!!!!!

P.S. You cant blame or take credit for something you have no control over..........................no matter how much some will attempt too.- peace

No blame or credit, for sure. i just dont like the premise that people like keepm and i are somehow wanting or supporting any lop style redenomination. obviously not, yet a bunch of us continue to take a lot of crap. People debate about deleting three zeroes even being a lop. Sure no one wants a lop or wants to think about it happening.....but can u really deny its a high probability?

I think not.

Go RD!!!! Lol

u better be...you just busted my post

Lol

• Upvote 1

No blame or credit, for sure. i just dont like the premise that people like keepm and i are somehow wanting or supporting any lop style redenomination. obviously not, yet a bunch of us continue to take a lot of crap. People debate about deleting three zeroes even being a lop. Sure no one wants a lop or wants to think about it happening.....but can u really deny its a high probability?

I think not.

u better be...you just busted my post

Lol

Sandstorm, I understand what your sayin, but it ain't going to change. So everytime you start to debate/discuss/argue just step back and ask yourself ...........what is the definition of insanity?   Dinarck used drive me bananas, I wished I'd listen to myself - peace

I wouldnt even debate a guru if they would just say:

Deleting zeroes has always been defined as a "lop", however we feel it could go differently....heres how..

but they never do it. they want to blind fold their audience purposely.

Which way do you think is easier for them?....................you play to your audience. What kind of a following would they have if they offered all the possibilities?....................1/3 at best 

Theyll creat ten page chats with high level developed speculation........but they wont say....a yeah.....deleting zeroes ha. been a "lop" the last 43 times in history. its madness....wont even consider it

AND they never will - peace gotta get home to family

Thanks keep. While I don't necessarily agree with you on what will happen, I appreciate the fact that you always call it like you see it.  Not sure why you were negged on that post, but I'm giving you a + to even you out.

I upped you one as well

Another walk down Memory lane....  Kaperoni : "It is about to happen" - Aug 28th 2011 

Kaperoni : "IMO, they must RV the currency prior to this event [iraq Mining 2011 in London] and then this event is justification for the new value. IMO the 7th of Sept 2011 is the very latest date for the RV." - Aug 15th 2011 

Kaperoni : "If i am not correct, then we will not see the RV till after it is ratified by parliament. seems like this month is the month, sooner rather than later, tonight, tomorrow, wed, thurs are my days." - August 8th 2011 

Kaperoni : "IMO, this RV could and should happen very soon, tonight or within days, no more than a week". - August 7th 2011 

Kaperoni :"once Allawi has a position (Erbil agreement), the RV will happen directly thereafter... And it may very will be “this week” as stated" - AUg 3rd 2011 

Kaperoni : "this is the final days. i am done with published chats..i will be around from time to time to join in and have some fun...no need to do big chats anymore...i feel we are at the end" - June 25th 2011 

Kaperoni's "translation skills" : Shabibi, states that there will be an upcoming change with the Dinar within the next week to no more than 10 days" - June 24th 2011. NB: The article said nothing of the kind - nor did Shabibi - Kaperoni like "Steve" just crayons in what he wants his followers to believe it "says" - no wonder they feel such an affinity for each other... 

Kaperoni : "if we have to wait till the end of May or the end of June (goodness forbid) well that’s not too far away anymore...
we are very close" - May 1st 2011 

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Another walk down Memory lane....  Kaperoni : "It is about to happen" - Aug 28th 2011 

Kaperoni : "IMO, they must RV the currency prior to this event [iraq Mining 2011 in London] and then this event is justification for the new value. IMO the 7th of Sept 2011 is the very latest date for the RV." - Aug 15th 2011 

Kaperoni : "If i am not correct, then we will not see the RV till after it is ratified by parliament. seems like this month is the month, sooner rather than later, tonight, tomorrow, wed, thurs are my days." - August 8th 2011 

Kaperoni : "IMO, this RV could and should happen very soon, tonight or within days, no more than a week". - August 7th 2011 

Kaperoni :"once Allawi has a position (Erbil agreement), the RV will happen directly thereafter... And it may very will be “this week” as stated" - AUg 3rd 2011 

Kaperoni : "this is the final days. i am done with published chats..i will be around from time to time to join in and have some fun...no need to do big chats anymore...i feel we are at the end" - June 25th 2011 

Kaperoni's "translation skills" : Shabibi, states that there will be an upcoming change with the Dinar within the next week to no more than 10 days" - June 24th 2011. NB: The article said nothing of the kind - nor did Shabibi - Kaperoni like "Steve" just crayons in what he wants his followers to believe it "says" - no wonder they feel such an affinity for each other... 

Kaperoni : "if we have to wait till the end of May or the end of June (goodness forbid) well that’s not too far away anymore...we are very close" - May 1st 2011 

LOL...thanks yota!! And im sure if you kept digging you would find even more dates where he was calling the RV.....not much diff then the rest of the gurus hahaha!!

Good entertainment.....

Katie, you still wonder why his credibility lacks? 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I noticed no-one has mention this part yet.

The "electronic money" can simply be "dollarized" digitally by making the statement as follows: "if you have 1000 dinars in the bank, you now have $1 in the bank."

Does this mean that having a warka account is not the same hedge as having LOwer Denoms here? Is the best profit to be made on the isx and not just on some possible valuation change in your warka account, assuming the above to be true.

Going to be interesting to see how they roll this out, just trying to be real about the plays.

Keepm,

your killing their business. screwing it all up:

How else could these liars sell layaways, on reserve, free 50 for the first million, vips, memberships, subscriptions.

if you keep debunking their advertising: chats, conference calls, rumor generation machines, they wont sell any dinar.

if the dinar dealers had all their minions saying the cbi is talking about a lop....theyd be out of business

Exactly.

I noticed no-one has mention this part yet.

The "electronic money" can simply be "dollarized" digitally by making the statement as follows: "if you have 1000 dinars in the bank, you now have $1 in the bank."

Does this mean that having a warka account is not the same hedge as having LOwer Denoms here? Is the best profit to be made on the isx and not just on some possible valuation change in your warka account, assuming the above to be true.

Going to be interesting to see how they roll this out, just trying to be real about the plays.

Its not gonna matter whether you have lower denoms, high denoms, or electronic dinar in.the bank. It will all get treated the same whether there is a revaluation or redenomination. But the way things look, the best play just might be in the ISX.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I really appreciate articles that have positive and fruitful information regarding the RV, but articles of this magnitude/length is really NOT necessary...especially when 90% to 95% of it is garbage or regurgitated news. Please SUMMARIZE and only post the meaty portion(s) of lengthy articles, thank you!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I really appreciate articles that have positive and fruitful information regarding the RV, but articles of this magnitude/length is really NOT necessary...especially when 90% to 95% of it is garbage or regurgitated news. Please SUMMARIZE and only post the meaty portion(s) of lengthy articles, thank you!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Then I suggest you skip them, just don't read them.  Frankly, I like the detail of it, like having lots to read, .like having lots of ideas to sort through. I realize it's not for everyone, but it works great for me..

• Upvote 1

If iraq issues a new iso code...im off this site. the day they do it.....people will be overjoyed with excitement....then they will hit the lowest of lows and be looking to take it out on someone. Keepm youll head the list...followed by dinark, fib, others and i......will be blamed for it happening. We had talked about it so much....it came true. We will be blamed if it happens.

I think you're right on this.

If they issue a new code it will be over. And a large part of me thinks they will.

Will be interesting to see how much a mil dinar will command if we sell it back then...

Man...from BULLSH*T to "this is some of the best analysis of the dinar I have seen and some of the best news". What a dichotomy!! I haven't read it so I really can't make an honest assessment but then, it really doesn't look as if that's possible...if you listen to the voices...just sayin. Thanking everyone for their opinions, I remain comfortably on the sidelines waiting for my lead to turn to gold. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/156267-kaperoni-i-expect-this-to-start-any-day/#ixzz2b7aHXHcQ

So Keep, you blame Kap for Maliki's antics?   It is in writing that the Shabibi and Saleh were moving this project in 2011 and 2012.  Why is that Kap's fault?   Even the article yesterday said;

'but the interference of the Executive in its decision to postpone the restructuring process of the currency led to the grounding of all procedures related to this project.'

So why do you hold Kap responsible for presenting facts?   If anything, we should be greatful that he went to the efforts to disclose what was happening, telling us what was going on and not saying everyday RV, RV, RV.   Well over a year ago he told us on a conference call that Maliki was interferring and that the Council of Ministers was a shame.

Keep, do you blame your mom for having you?  You should, you blame everyone else.  Maybe time to look in the mirror.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

So Keep, you blame Kap for Maliki's antics?   It is in writing that the Shabibi and Saleh were moving this project in 2011 and 2012.  Why is that Kap's fault?   Even the article yesterday said;

'but the interference of the Executive in its decision to postpone the restructuring process of the currency led to the grounding of all procedures related to this project.'

So why do you hold Kap responsible for presenting facts?   If anything, we should be greatful that he went to the efforts to disclose what was happening, telling us what was going on and not saying everyday RV, RV, RV.   Well over a year ago he told us on a conference call that Maliki was interferring and that the Council of Ministers was a shame.

Keep, do you blame your mom for having you?  You should, you blame everyone else.  Maybe time to look in the mirror.

To be held responsible, you would have to present the TRUE facts in the first place! LOL

No need to try and cover his butt for not knowing what he is talking about....its ok....there are many gurus that are in the same position. Repeatedly claiming its about to happen when in reality they have no clue even what IS about to or going to happen.....and then claiming they only post facts because they provide a link to an article? LOL......if you go by that mindset, then Iraq really cant RV to a dollar because of how much currency is out there, which would mean that the numbers are correct, and Iraq is going to lop. Hahaha you cant just pick and choose what you want to be true.......either its all bunk or its not. 

Lets stay focused here Katie.....my mother has nothing to do with turds like Kap or the dinar.....or is it that you have to resort to personal insults because we have reached your mental capacity to defend your buddy with logical reasoning for his statements?

He knows no more about whats happening and going on then any other joe shmo that can read.....

Maybe you should also read through again what Yota posted.....he is directly saying RV RV RV almost everyday lol.....did you miss that part?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

To be held responsible, you would have to present the TRUE facts in the first place! LOL

No need to try and cover his butt for not knowing what he is talking about....its ok....there are many gurus that are in the same position. Repeatedly claiming its about to happen when in reality they have no clue even what IS about to or going to happen.....and then claiming they only post facts because they provide a link to an article? LOL......if you go by that mindset, then Iraq really cant RV to a dollar because of how much currency is out there, which would mean that the numbers are correct, and Iraq is going to lop. Hahaha you cant just pick and choose what you want to be true.......either its all bunk or its not. 

Lets stay focused here Katie.....my mother has nothing to do with turds like Kap or the dinar.....or is it that you have to resort to personal insults because we have reached your mental capacity to defend your buddy with logical reasoning for his statements?

He knows no more about whats happening and going on then any other joe shmo that can read.....

Maybe you should also read through again what Yota posted.....he is directly saying RV RV RV almost everyday lol.....did you miss that part?

yeah...YEAH! +1

Hey kaparooni, take a walk you poser. :moon-from-car:  :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:twothumbs: Keepums!

:twothumbs:

Haha... we were posting at the same time.

Yes what he said.

WOW...from 'the best' to BULLSH*T...just looking at it, WAY too long...after 'skimming' and comparing my thoughts to others, I AGREE...PULLEASE don't post anything of this length, volume and obvious 'doubletalkedness'...well, 6 years in...how many more to go before RV/RD or 'up in flames'??? Waiting and hoping...!!!