Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - I Expect This To Start Any Day !

DinarThug

Yo Valtar (See Above) The Ending Of Chapter 7 Already Happened - Think About That + Not Burying Ur Nuts In Public ! :o

:D:D:D

Here Is A Continuation Of The Original Post With Tlar Challenging Enorrste's Float Theory Vs An RV ...

Enorrste: Tlar, you have given me a lot to chew on. I will try to address your points in order.

If, as you say, the CBI goes to Article VIII, they have the power, as Saleh said, to simply exchange dinars for dollars. It becomes a policy decision. Local Iraqis won’t need an incentive to buy dollars. They will be told to do so.

The pulling in of the dinars will occur prior to the rise in value of the dinar. That is the whole point.

They sell (or tell) the idea that it is a part of the “process leading to the issuance of the new currency to remove the old currency.” It is not an option.

Only AFTER the old currency is removed and the country is totally dollarized will they then float the existing dinar and allow it to rise. Since no one in country has any, they won’t be upset. They got their money’s worth in dollars already.

Just as we don’t get upset with a rise or fall of the dollar on the open market, neither will the local Iraqis. They probably won’t even know what happens until it is nearly over.

We saw the dollar drop 40% in value over two years and no one ran to the bank to get Euros, right? From within the country it isn’t an issue.

Counterfeiting becomes a moot point if all of the dinars are taken off the street by order of the CBI.

You can now see that the “deletion of the zeros” does not occur at the end of the process, but rather at the beginning with what Saleh is suggesting (changing dinars for dollars).

They state that the small denom notes will be issued on such and such a day (Saleh says 1/1/2015 at the earliest) because that is what will happen when they tell the people to exchange their dollars for the NEW dinars with small denoms, at $1 per dinar.

Although international banks will have a “leg up” on Iraqi banks due to the fact that they’ve been doing this for centuries, still the Iraqi banks have every opportunity to compete.

That is why Shabibi, and now Turki, are insisting that they get their capital accounts higher.

If they don’t, they will be run over by the big boys.

However, I suspect that Chase and others will attempt to make partnerships with the Iraqi banks in order to gain “creds” with the local people. That makes more sense than coming in and bowling over the local bankers.

Shabibi’s quote about exchanging old dinars for new ones has now been superceded by Saleh’s statement that the exchange will be old dinars for dollars, then dollars for new dinars.

Therefore, no Iraqi will come in with a 25000 dinar note that is worth $21 today and get $21,000 for it 18 months from now. Of course if they hide them this may be possible.

For instance, a $1000 note is still legal tender and there are a few people around who have them. They are worth $1000 to a bank, but obviously much more to collectors. Perhaps there will develop a private collector’s market for the large notes left in country after the “call-in”. We don’t know enough to be certain at this point.

However, the few who will do this will be miniscule compared to the millions who would do it if they RV’d at $1. This alone is reason enough to see that a straight out RV to $1 won’t work.

If there are 7 trillion dinars in circulation that would mean $7 trillion out of the CBI, which they do not have.

We don’t have enough information to know the plan to get the local banks capitalized. We do know that Shabibi and Turki have been increasing capital requirements and that many banks are complying.

We just don’t know how far the CBI will go to push them into the real world. Personally, I don’t really care. I hope this helps. Enorrste

Tlar: Ennorste, I am not trying to be argumentative but again I see problems in you analysis of what's to come. The first is in the first sentence you offer in your post.

"If, as you say, the CBI goes to Article VIII, they have the power, as Saleh said, to simply exchange dinars for dollars. It becomes a policy decision. Local Iraqis won’t need an incentive to buy dollars. They will be told to do so."

The IMF has been pushing Iraq to liberalize the exchange of currencies to allow for a normalcy of switching from one currency to another much like it is here in the US, or in most western countries.

This is one of the things apparent in a Article VIII currency. It goes against the grain in my mind to tell an Iraqi that you are now required to switch to another countries currency (dollars) in order to do business with a bank in Iraq.

The act of the CBI telling their population you have no choice seems out of the realm of probability to me. This next idea I am also troubled with:

"Only AFTER the old currency is removed and the country is totally dollarized will they then float the existing dinar and allow it to rise."

If there is no more dinars in Iraq as the bank has collected all of them and replaced them with dollars, what is the advantage of floating the currency verses just declaring a new value and swapping the old currency for a new higher value one.

I think Iraq would be taking an unnecessary risk here, hoping to see the dinar go up instead of just deleting the zeros and defending the rate as was called for in the 2008 study.

If as you say the CBI demands all dinars turned into dollars, at the point that occurs, would be the perfect time to collect all those dollars back in and release the smalls under a new value.

Why start at 1166 when the CBI has already got all dinars especially given the vast resources backing their currency. It makes no sense to me.

"Counterfeiting becomes a moot point if all of the dinars are taken off the street by order of the CBI."

Assuming your overall premise of the mandatory removal of dinar from the streets is correct, then it follows that this assumption is true and it would also follow that smuggling would also be reduced to a minimum.

Look Ennorste. You and I could go back and forth on which articles we follow in support of a position.

The truth is, I see Saleh today as an outsider to this decision throwing in his opinion because he can get the press. You lean on Saleh as the expert assuming they will follow his plan.

I think his plan is a good one but I see it as too little too late. You may see this as a decision in the making. I see this as a decision having been made. You use Saleh as the proof source of your thoughts, I do not. Whether you are right or I am right makes no difference. I absolutely respect your opinion.

I have really enjoyed the back and forth because for me it sometime springs a new thought. You are one smart guy, I just see this differently from you as we approach this juncture.

All we have is our own thoughts because the answer, although maybe written already, has yet to be proven or totally exposed.

Ennorste, since I have been following the dinar, you have been my hero. I don't intend to attempt to discredit your thoughts on this because in doing so, I discredit myself more. Your are the professor. Respectfully, tlar.

Kaperoni Moderator: Tlar, I think the issue is trying to come to common understanding on what will occur. What we know is that the dinar will float, some don't agree including you.

Which is ok, but it's not that simple. Enorrste is trying to explain a position based on why the CBI would float, not what makes sense to us.

I agree with you, going directly to 1 to $1 makes sense to us and I bet everyone would rather have that than a float anyway. But we have been enlightened on many other issues that need resolution as well.

An example is just as you state..why 1166? And simply, because banks are in this to make money. Central banks want to trade the dinar, make commission and profit.

I assume that in itself would have a substantial effect on the global economy. To simply avoid that and jump to a "mid" rate circumvents that opportunity.

As for the rest of the details, many are not important and I am sure many don't care. One thing is for sure, the dinar is way undervalued and needs to engage with the world no matter the platform.

Diane: I appreciate everyone's sharing of well thought-out opinions, research, facts and articles here at DA ~ and I very much appreciate reading script from gentlemen who admire one another and treat each other with respect. Thank you.

WEDREAM: as far as capitalizing the local banks we saw with warka what will/could be done to bring all the banks in line with what is needed.. they simply take them into receivorship till they can accomplish that or they declare them as bankrupt.. & i would argue this could be a major sticking point

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

this is some of the best analysis of the dinar I have seen

and some of the best news

hope they are right

some very detailed, logical, common sensical stuff here.

Thanks Thug and thanks guys....

GO RV!

Sorry hame if you like it I'm going the other way.

Dinar Buddy, you don't know what your talking about.  Kap has nothing to do with dinar or pumping.  Why would a pumper talk float?  LMBO

LOL.....true.....pumpers twist the negative articles into something good and believe that the CBI is announcing to the world (and has been for years) the largest currency appreciation in history.....

But Kap would never do that hahaha.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

LOL.....true.....pumpers twist the negative articles into something good and believe that the CBI is announcing to the world (and has been for years) the largest currency appreciation in history.....

But Kap would never do that hahaha.....

Pumping - Small doses of positive information (twisted info or not) to keep "all of us" feeling a RV could happen any day now.   Until it actually RV's through straight rv or float, it will always be considered a pump.

keepwalkin, based on your theory everyone that is positive, researches and provides quotes from news or other documents is a pumper.  Unless they say LOP of course.  Whatever!

Not quite.....if he actually understood what he researched, he might actually have a little credibility......its a shame to spend all that time posting and doing chats when the information is misunderstood....kind of defeats the purpose eh?

There is a difference between being positive, and just being flat out misleading because you dont wanna tell your flock anything they dont wanna hear.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

I WONDER IF THE FOLKS IN THE CBI ARE READING ALL OF THIS 'STUFF'......AND ROLLING ON THE FLOOR IN TOTAL DELIRIUM, TILL THEIR SIDES SPLIT!!!

You are absolutely correct. I have had the same thoughts for years. It won't RV until they have translated all the Guru boo roo into Arabic for a special on Al Jazzera TV. Just think how funny that would be if Tosh O. delivered it to the people. There's at least 10 seasons of shows. JTO Ha Ha. Blessings to All.
  • Upvote 1

Keep if you are so amazingly insightful and knowledgeable please inform the rest of the world who is actually qualified to have your attention? Maybe you have something to contribute? Or is this website simply a way for you to get your fix for debating with people? Morons or not.

Ones who dont intentionally mislead others.....if you cant understand the basic dynamics of this speculation (like the difference between revaluation, redenomination, devaluation) then you shouldnt be "trying to inform others" on whats going on.

Im not amazingly insightful and knowledgeable on currency......lol....but I do understand whats going on and see it for what it is, not for what it isnt.....I dont sugar coat things, Im very blunt and realistic. And I have a huge issue with turds like Kap who twist anything negative for us, into the best thing possible.....cause all it does is confuse, and steer people away from the truth.....

Have a GREAT day!  = )

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Ones who dont intentionally mislead others.....if you cant understand the basic dynamics of this speculation (like the difference between revaluation, redenomination, devaluation) then you shouldnt be "trying to inform others" on whats going on.

Im not amazingly insightful and knowledgeable on currency......lol....but I do understand whats going on and see it for what it is, not for what it isnt.....I dont sugar coat things, Im very blunt and realistic. And I have a huge issue with turds like Kap who twist anything negative for us, into the best thing possible.....cause all it does is confuse, and steer people away from the truth.....

Have a GREAT day!  = )

Thanks keep. While I don't necessarily agree with you on what will happen, I appreciate the fact that you always call it like you see it.  Not sure why you were negged on that post, but I'm giving you a + to even you out.

• Upvote 4

Keepm,

your killing their business. screwing it all up:

How else could these liars sell layaways, on reserve, free 50 for the first million, vips, memberships, subscriptions.

if you keep debunking their advertising: chats, conference calls, rumor generation machines, they wont sell any dinar.

if the dinar dealers had all their minions saying the cbi is talking about a lop....theyd be out of business

Edited by sandstorm
  • Downvote 1

Its like an unwanted neccessity....theyve always done it and they always will.

Whats a shame.....is how my fellow people eat it up. i truly didnt think people could be so gullible or continually ignore it. Just shows me....people will find ways to justify anything in life. despite when truth is starring in their face

Reminds me of a guy....who is always blaming the gov or someone else for why their life is so screwed up. forget the million bad decisions that the guy has made up to this point. At the end of the day....he chews it up as someone else fault.

You cant fix stupid. the cbi could format an article using the word lop....and some people would deny it til the end.

whys it going to rv? Well how exactly does a possi-track rear end on a 76 plymouth work? It just does

You cant fix stupid. the cbi could format an article using the word lop....and some people would deny it til the end.

whys it going to rv? Well how exactly does a possi-track rear end on a 76 plymouth work? It just does

obviously this thing could go either way.......but the constant denial of whats being said....is amazing

we cant even have a progressive debate. the tear dragon shows up and people cant take it. so childish for such knowledgable investors

If iraq issues a new iso code...im off this site. the day they do it.....people will be overjoyed with excitement....then they will hit the lowest of lows and be looking to take it out on someone. Keepm youll head the list...followed by dinark, fib, others and i......will be blamed for it happening. We had talked about it so much....it came true. We will be blamed if it happens.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Katie & Keep I see a hook-up in the future - lol When I was a free man some of the best I ever had was with this hot feisty young lass. We butted heads professionally but not socially, it was fun while it lasted. - peace

LOL.....I know what you mean.....have that at home.....great lil lady

If iraq issues a new iso code...im off this site. the day they do it.....people will be overjoyed with excitement....then they will hit the lowest of lows and be looking to take it out on someone. Keepm youll head the list...followed by dinark, fib, others and i......will be blamed for it happening. We had talked about it so much....it came true. We will be blamed if it happens.

Thats why we have to be like Kap and the others.....just turn a blind eye and chant that we want them to delete the zeros as if we will make the grand return we all hoped for!!  Then we all will just be astonished together lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Your giving yourself & others mentioned way more credence than you might really deserve. I believe you & Keep will move on, others might keep poppin in to beat their chests & to reaffirm they're never ending greatness/intelligence they've hammered us with over the years. GO RD!!!!!

P.S. You cant blame or take credit for something you have no control over..........................no matter how much some will attempt too.- peace

Edited by caz1104