Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI says IQD to improve

Sorry If this has already been posted..

BAGHDAD / obelisk: parliamentary sources confirmed the economic, Tuesday, that the price of the Iraqi dinar will rise against the dollar's decline in the coming days in the light of the steps taken by the Central Bank of Iraq.

A source in the Iraqi Central Bank for "obelisk", "The parliamentary officials and economists praised the decline witnessed by the exchange rate of the dollar and the high price of the Iraqi dinar in the light of the steps taken by the Iraqi Central Bank and banks in this area, which is reflected in this activity."

The source added that "it is expected to continue this decline of the dollar and that the Iraqi witness Iraqi dinar biggest improvement over the next few days, according to the Central Bank and indicators of market movement.". Recommended that a report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Tuesday, Iraq pace of structural reform to boost growth and job creation in the private sector, and the need to continue the good governance of foreign reserves at the Central Bank of Iraq and the Development Fund for Iraq. The banking source familiar confirmed for "obelisk" in (19 of July of this), that the Association of Iraqi banks agreed with the Central Bank to reduce the dollar exchange rate cash to 1180 dinars instead of 1184 Iraqi dinars as of last Sunday, with the expectation that you responded to all banks For this initiative, he pointed out that this reduction will bring great benefit to the citizen.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=u9RmUfGyNYa7igLa-4G4Dw&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D891&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.almasalah.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx%3FNewsID%3D14708&usg=ALkJrhjKQt4CSLlIPazZycKjv5J1vIXHTw

• Upvote 4

I love this ending...."this reduction will bring GREAT benefit to the citizen..."...LOL!  What citizen? The citizen of " I...Lack".

4 teeny weeny points?  1184 to 1180 will bring "Great Benefit"?

What kind of benefit?  Oh yeah. ...."GREAT" benefit...LOL!! 

Are these politicians out of touch were their people or what?!

What possible great benefit could this miniscule reduction or should I say "Peaduction" as in the size of one.....bring?

Give me a break.......

Honestly, I'm happy to see this. When I started in this opportunity, we were the only ones talking about the value of the dinar. Iraq was too busy with too many other issues to discuss what their dinar was doing against the dollar.

It may seem like a teeny tiny step, but I'll take it. At least " I heard it through the grapevine" -- they're "not giving up" - they just "don't wanta get it wrong". Even if I've got to "use my imagination" I'm going to "ride the midnight train to Georgia" or to the nearest cash in location, whichever comes first.

:D

Banking sources: expectations down the dinar against the dollar in the coming days

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&ei=WokBTPOiJZX4Na-tsTs&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.almasalah.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx%3FNewsID%3D14708

Parliamentary sources confirmed the economic, Tuesday, that the price of the Iraqi dinar will rise against the dollar’s decline in the coming days in the light of the steps taken by the Central Bank of Iraq.

A source in the Iraqi Central Bank for “obelisk”, “The parliamentary officials and economists praised the decline witnessed by the exchange rate of the dollar and the high price of the Iraqi dinar in the light of the steps taken by the Iraqi Central Bank and banks in this area, which is reflected in this activity.”

The source added that “it is expected to continue this decline of the dollar and that the Iraqi witness Iraqi dinar biggest improvement over the next few days, according to the Central Bank and indicators of market movement.”

Recommended that a report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Tuesday, Iraq pace of structural reform to boost growth and job creation in the private sector, and the need to continue the good governance of foreign reserves at the Central Bank of Iraq and the Development Fund for Iraq.

The banking source familiar confirmed for “obelisk” in (19 of July of this), that the Association of Iraqi banks agreed with the Central Bank to reduce the dollar exchange rate cash to 1180 dinars instead of 1184 Iraqi dinars as of last Sunday, with the expectation that you responded to all banks For this initiative, he pointed out that this reduction will bring great benefit to the citizen.

Edited by Markinsa
Corrected Title | Added Link | Merged Topics
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1