Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent ... Thursdays announced holiday during Ramadan

WISKY291

Tuesday, 23 July 2013 19:13 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Baghdad (AIN) –The Council of Ministers announced all Thursdays of the holy month of Ramadan as holiday.

The Cabinet reported in statement received by AIN ''The Cabinet held its 31st session on Tuesday and decided to announce all the Thursdays in Ramadan holy month as holidays,'' noting that ''The Cabinet excluded the Ministry of Electricity and the Ministry of Health of this resolution.'' \END\

http://alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38224:urgent-thursdays-announced-holiday-during-ramadan&catid=39:genral-news&Itemid=48

***///

Thursdays are of great mystical importance to their culture. :ph34r:

'OlSarge & SANSOUCCI used to have great posts addressing this....

Very interesting stuff...

along with discussions of the meanings of the graphics on their currency..

That's why you'll see us post from time-to-time that we are more apt to expect

the RV on a Thursday, more so than any other day of the week.

Thursday is some kind of lucky money day, great day for business, etc.

MEKKA LEKKA HI

MECCA HINEY HO, bros :wave:  :P

• Upvote 4

***/// Thursdays are of great mystical importance to their culture. :ph34r: 'OlSarge & SANSOUCCI used to have great posts addressing this.... Very interesting stuff...along with discussions of the meanings of the graphics on their currency.. That's why you'll see us post from time-to-time that we are more apt to expectthe RV on a Thursday, more so than any other day of the week. Thursday is some kind of lucky money day, great day for business, etc. MEKKA LEKKA HIMECCA HINEY HO, bros :wave:  :P

That's very interesting!

That's very interesting!

***///

Yes, Ma'am.  Thank you.  :tiphat:

Since 'OlSarge's passing, us Gals don't know how to reach back into the archives here to pull up those posts, but perhaps there may be a way to get into SANSOUCCI's back posts.

He was an extremely intelligent and a scholarly fellow who provided us here with the most interesting information about the region, it's history, and how they 'tick', if you will.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So now they have holidays within holidays? :shrug: Well then, if they take a holiday during a holiday then that would make it a.......WORK DAY. :huh: Get on with it. GO RV, then BV

I thought about saying the same thing, lol. And good point... this should now be considered a working day, lol.

Edited by saradise
  • Upvote 1

Please understand that Iraq is on the very verge of collapse.we are not going to get a danm thing out of our investment.the hundreds of hours reading articles,sleepless nights,talking endlessly about the dinar,time wasted doing research,etc will be all for naught.we really need to be using our time and rescources to plan for the collapse of the dollar which is coming very soon.we don't even has close to enough gold in reserve to cover a fraction of our money.according to records at Fort Knox,there are 9000 lbs of gold there.this comes out to $288,000,000 dollars.there was more than that in paper money back in 1920.we have'nt had enough gold to cover what we printed in 100 years.the collapse will happen fast and most people will not know what just happened.it won't be pretty and it will be more brutal than you can imagine.God bless you and your family.it has been great being here and learning from you all.Thank You.this is my final post.STEALTH

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

So now they have holidays within holidays?    :shrug:  Well then, if they take a holiday during a holiday then that would make it a.......WORK DAY.    :huh:   Get on with it.

GO RV, then BV   

That's funny  :lmao:

Go RI settle for 1-1 RV  B)  B)

• Upvote 1

the collapse will happen fast and most people will not know what just happened.it won't be pretty and it will be more brutal than you can imagine.Thank You.this is my final post.STEALTH

Why Weren't U In Detroit A Couple Of Weeks Ago ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

***///

Since 'OlSarge's passing, us Gals don't know how to reach back into the archives here to pull up those posts, but perhaps there may be a way to get into SANSOUCCI's back posts.

He was an extremely intelligent and a scholarly fellow who provided us here with the most interesting information about the region, it's history, and how they 'tick', if you will.

I agree. I too miss his post...

Please understand that Iraq is on the very verge of collapse.we are not going to get a danm thing out of our investment.the hundreds of hours reading articles,sleepless nights,talking endlessly about the dinar,time wasted doing research,etc will be all for naught.we really need to be using our time and rescources to plan for the collapse of the dollar which is coming very soon.we don't even has close to enough gold in reserve to cover a fraction of our money.according to records at Fort Knox,there are 9000 lbs of gold there.this comes out to $288,000,000 dollars.there was more than that in paper money back in 1920.we have'nt had enough gold to cover what we printed in 100 years.the collapse will happen fast and most people will not know what just happened.it won't be pretty and it will be more brutal than you can imagine.God bless you and your family.it has been great being here and learning from you all.Thank You.this is my final post.STEALTH

:rolleyes:  :shakehead: you want my horse to ride off in the sunset?

horse-riding-fail.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Well I was gonna say why are you even here if that is how you feel, everything you have posted in the past few weeks has been so negative ....... but then you said this was your last post and your leaving.

I wish you luck in what ever you do.

But I hope you approach it with more of a positive attitude.

It's rare for anything worthwhile to happen over night .... it take's time , patience & persistence.

--- on a side note I do think the dollar will collapse eventually, best thing you can do is get yourself and your money outta there.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

What makes you think we have not been planning.?

I live in Southern California so I call it my earthquake kit.

Not sure where you got your records for Fort Knox since there has not been an audit since the 50s.

• Upvote 1

They seem to find every excuse in the book to not work.

My dear, you don't know the half of it.  Arabs will spend more energy getting out of work than what would have been expended actually doing the work.  The laziest culture that I have ever been associated with.  I have a friend who manages a "Big 5" accounting firm and has 26 people in his department.  He has managed this department for nearly 7 years.  He has 12 Arabs in the department.  He has never seen 5 of them and still approves their payroll (nearly $24,000 USD per month per person) and the other 7 come in one or twice a week for about 2 hours and then clock out.  Their pay is a little less.  Mind boggling, I know.

***///

Going back in the archives here is almost like sticking yourself with a fork, painful.  You might try to google sansoucci and olsarge.  Sometimes it takes you just where you want.

Here is a post on Thursdays by Sansoucci

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/40855-sanssouci/

The link is not working so here is the post

Originally Posted Thursday, November 25, 2011

All right DinarVets. I have been tossing around the following material privately for a few days, but I'm going to put it out here on DV for everyone's perusal.

It appears to me that the change we all seek for the Iraqi dinar will fall on or center around a Thursday. Which Thursday? I do not know. But I believe it will be a Thursday.

It is important to note that I provide all of this information not because it is what I believe in myself, personally, but because it is quite likely what the people who control this event themselves do believe.

You may think you have read it all before, but I ask you, please give it a chance. Yes, another DV member touched upon some of the same material months ago, and it involves in part the symbology on the 25K Iraqi dinar note that is available for all of us to see. But I do believe I have uncovered some new insights. Call me crazy. I don't care.

http://dinarvets.com...nar-and-nibiru/

I think the majority of dinar holders are wont to completely gloss over all of this symbology in the most simple of quests for a "blessing," as some have seen fit to describe it. I myself am a bit uncomfortable with that particular description, but to each his own. It stands to reason that this symbology was placed upon the 25K Iraqi dinar note for a reason. I feel as though I have discovered that reason at least in part.

[pic]http://upload.wikime...Dinar-25000.jpg[/pic]

The central image on the 25K dinar note comes from the Law Code of Hammurabi, inscribed upon a diorite stele discovered in 1901, in the shape of a large index finger. The image we see there is of the "fingernail" of this carving, which stands 7.4 feet tall and currently resides in The Louvre in Paris.

The depiction is of Hammurabi (figure left) receiving the law from the seated figure on the right, said to be an amalgam of several Babylonian gods, represented as one being: Ea, a water deity, Shamash, the sun god and of justice, as well as Marduk (Merodach, Biblical Hebrew, or Mardochaios, Greek) , patron god of the city of Babylon, connected with water, vegetation, judgment, and magic. The etymology of the name Marduk is conjectured as derived from amar-Utu ("bull calf of the sun god Utu").

Marduk was the patron god of the city of Babylon. Marduk's father, Ea (or Enki, in Sumerian religion) voluntarily recognized the superiority of his son, Marduk, and handed over to his son the control of humanity. In the perfected system of astrology, the planet Jupiter was associated with Marduk by the Hammurabi period. So, to most Babylonians, the planet Jupiter, which they called "Nibiru," represented their supreme god, Marduk.

We read in a Babylonian star catalogue called MUL.APIN, "When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star - although its light is dim - divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk, Nibiru, Jupiter; it keeps changing its position and crosses the sky." The "Planet X" hypotheses of Zecharia Sitchin are strictly modern, and, while the word Nibiru means "planet of the crossing," Sitchin's theories have little or no bearing here. To the Babylonians, "Nibiru" was simply the planet Jupiter. Incidentally, it has been suggested that the biblical character Mordechai, from the Book of Esther, is an association drawn from the Babylonian deity, Marduk.

The eighth month in the Babylonian calendar is Arah Samna, the "Month of Laying Foundations," and the presiding deity is Marduk. The equivalent Hebrew period of Arah Samna is called Cheshvan. Most of the names of months in the Hebrew calendar are taken directly from the Babylonian calendar. The Great Flood is believed to have begun in the month of Cheshvan. The equivalent Gregorian calendar period for Arah Samna/Cheshvan is October/November.

The bull is the zodiac symbol of wealth, materialism, and prosperity, which explains its ubiquitous use on Wall Street. It was J.P. Morgan, who once said, "Millionaires do not use astrology, but billionaires do." Etemenanki, a ziggurat, or multi-storied religious edifice, was located at the temple of Marduk in Babylon, near the Euphrates River, and it is sometimes linked in popular legend with the Tower of Babel, much as the World Trade Center in New York City was, in turn, routinely linked with said tower.

Babylon (Akkadian, babili) means "gateway of the god," the entrance by which worshippers might reach the deity, Marduk. What has been mistaken for horses, or even unicorns (?! - apart from the watermark on the right side of the 25K Iraqi dinar note that IS indeed the figure of a horse - Revelation 6:8 - "And behold, a pale horse...") are actually images of bulls, or aurochs, the progenitor of today's modern cattle, in bas-relief from the Ishtar Gate of Babylon. This gate was constructed in about 575 BC by order of King Nebuchadnezzar II, and dedicated to the goddess Ishtar, who was known to the Greeks as Astarte, the Phoenicians as Ashtart, and the Hebrews as Ashtoret. Some believe her name to be cognate with the biblical character of Queen Esther. The gate was discovered by the German archaeologist Robert Koldewey in 1902. Most of it has been reassembled and currently resides in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin. A smaller reproduction of the gate was built in Iraq under Saddam Hussein as the entrance to a museum that has not been completed.

The Lion of Babylon was the symbol of the goddess Ishtar, and which figure we see on the lower left-hand side of the 25K Iraqi dinar note. This is a statue in basalt that was discovered among the ruins of Babylon in Iraq, and one can find numerous photos on the web of American soldiers posing with this very statue. While I am doubtful that this lion actually represents, as has been asserted previously, the biblical House of Israel, I will say that it has indeed been reputed that the man underneath the lion figure is the biblical prophet Daniel.

Incidentally, the "Lion of Babylon," or Asad Babil, was an Iraqi-built version of the Soviet T-72 main battle tank, assembled in a factory established in the 1980s near Taji, north of Baghdad. Also, the name Osama is one of many Arabic male given names for "lion," each denoting some aspect of the animal. Initially, the idea was floated that Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden conspired to perpetrate the 9-11 attacks. Coincidence?

The large dragon we see on the left side of the 25K Iraqi dinar note is the mushussu, or sirrush, another creature depicted on the Ishtar Gate. It is a mythological hybrid, a scaly dragon with hind legs like an eagle's talons, and feline forelegs. It also has a long neck and tail, a horned head, a snakelike tongue, and a crest. The Akkadian name, mushussu, loosely translates to "splendor serpent." As you might have guessed, the mushussu is associated with Marduk. This is where the previous poster on this subject was absolutely correct. As for either the lion depicted on the 25K Iraqi dinar note, or the aurochs (bulls), somehow representing the House of Israel, again, I must say, I am rather dubious. As strange as what I DO believe regarding this matter may seem to many of you, this idea does not impress me.

Nonetheless, I would certainly like to know what the purplish oval, or "shadow," over the mushussu's head is all about. The previous poster claimed it to be the orbit of Nibiru, or "Planet X." I don't know... huh.gif

Hammurabi wanted his subjects to obey him because they liked him and believed he made just, fair laws, and not because they were apprehensive of his formidable military might. This, based upon at least the face value of the speeches George W. Bush gave during Operation Iraqi Freedom, would seem to possess a parallel quality to the stated intentions for that war. Marduk, born to be king, order over chaos. He is the deliverer from the forces of chaos and his strength is judgment, magic, and auguries, or omens of the future. This would seem to be in perfect league with the Masonic doctrine of Order Ab Chao, which is Latin for "Order Out of Chaos." We know that George W. Bush is a member of Skull and Bones, a Masonic secret society offshoot.

Marduk's festival is Akitu - the New Year Festival. Incidentally, Saturday, November 27th, is Muharram, the Islamic New Year. Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi has stated that he wants to enhance the dinar value after the new year. Coincidence? Whether he refers to the Islamic New Year, or the fiscal new year in Iraq (January 1) is, for now, a matter of speculation.

The seven-day week is believed to have originated with the ancient Babylonians. They arrived at the "week" by dividing the lunar month into four lots of roughly seven days each. Each day was named after one of the so-called "seven planets," i.e., the sun, the moon, and the five planets visible to the naked eye. The planets were named after the Babylonian gods. The Sumerian/Babylonian names for the days of the week were:

Nanna/Sin - Monday

Gugalanna/Nergal - Tuesday

Enki/Nabu - Wednesday

Enlil/Marduk - Thursday

Inanna/Ishtar - Friday

Ninurta/Ninurta - Saturday

Utu/Shamash - Sunday

The seven-day week, with days named after the planets, was then adopted by the Greeks, who substituted their own planetary names using the names of the Greek gods Ares, Hermes, Zeus, Aphrodite, and Chronos. Thursday, was Zeus' day, and was called hemera Dios. In about the 1st century BC, the Romans also started using the seven-day week. Like the Greeks, they named the five planets after their own gods: Mars, Mercury, Jove (Jupiter), Venus, and Saturn. Thursday was, again, dedicated to (Zeus)Jove, or Jupiter, and was called dies Jovis.

All the gods of ancient civilizations transcend the different religions and cultures. Zeus of the Greeks, Jupiter of the Romans, Mazda of the ancient Iranians, Amon of the Egyptians, Marduk of the Babylonians, Shiva of the Hindus, Thor of the Germanic tribes, etc. All were the same planetary god, optimus maximus, the planet we know today as Jupiter. Whether the reference was to a god or the mere planet, invariably, Thursday was determined across all of these cultures to be Jupiter's day. The name Thursday is derived from Old English Þūnresdæg and Middle English Thuresday, and it means "Thunor's day" or "Thor's day." In Germanic mythology, Thor is associated with the planet Jupiter.

GURUS

Now, this little piece of information might just blow your mind. In Vedic astrology, Hindu stargazers named the planet Jupiter after Brihaspati, the religious teacher of the gods, and often called it "Guru," which literally means "the heavy one." The so-called "gurus" are always talking of a Tuesday through Thursday window. Oh, yes, we all know that they're largely full of dung, but who along the line decided that they should be dubbed "Gurus?" Coincidence?

The rabbis referred to the largest planet in our solar system as "Zedek." In the tractate Shabbat of the Babylonian Talmud it is said that in order to teach Abraham the futility and meaninglessness of astrology, the Lord let the planet Zedek, or Jupiter, change its rising point from west to east: "Go forth (i.e., cease) thy planet-(gazing), for Israel is free from planetary influence. What is thy calculation? Because Zedek (Jupiter) stands in the west? I will turn it back and place it in the east." And thus it is written, Who hath raised up Zedek from the east? He hath summoned it for his sake (sc., for the sake of Abraham). Shabbat 156b, I. Epstein ed., (London, 1935). Cf. Isaiah 41:2. Zedek also has the meaning of "righteousness" or "justice," and therefore the sentence is often rendered incorrectly as: "Who raised up the righteous (man) from the east?" Cf. Homely, JSOR (1927).

Incidentally, Zedek was also an ancient name for the city of Jerusalem.

This past Monday, an article was posted here at DV which stated that "Mullah welcomed the presidency of the council by the decision of the House of Representatives to sessions on Thursday every week to vote on laws..." Coincidence? It has also come to my attention that Mr. Adam Montana has stated recently that the change in the dinar value we all seek may be brought for a vote on a Thursday and then announced on a Sunday. As of this writing, I have not seen this for myself, but I hope I have this correct. If I do, may I ask, is this merely a coincidence? As for the alleged futility and meaninglessness of astrology, for which it is well known that Judaics essentially dismiss when they exclaim "Mazel tov!" which expression comes from the Mishnaic Hebrew mazzāl, meaning "constellation" or "destiny" (compare English "one's (lucky) stars"), could it be that there really is something to all of this?

The change we all seek will likely fall on or at least center around a Thursday. As the gurus are fond of saying: Don't shoot the messenger!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/40855-sanssouci/#ixzz2ZuaNRlH0

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/40855-sanssouci/#ixzz2Zua9mwlF

Edited by zigmeister
  • Upvote 1

I don't often hear drivel like this....thank goodness....and speak for yourself.  Most dinar educated individuals do not believe this is all for naught, and if you really understand the "news" you would know there is no civil war and this is not the end of the dinar world.  Get a grip on yourself before you spead this type of crap to people that don't know any better.  Your words are irresponsible.

• Upvote 12

I don't often hear drivel like this....thank goodness....and speak for yourself.  Most dinar educated individuals do not believe this is all for naught, and if you really understand the "news" you would know there is no civil war and this is not the end of the dinar world.  Get a grip on yourself before you spead this type of crap to people that don't know any better.  Your words are irresponsible.

Twister anyone?  I have the tequila.

• Upvote 1