Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The high value of the dinar

yota691

Thank you Yota!!!

Good new, on top of good news!! :goodnews:  We really appreciate your work, that you do for us!  :twothumbs:

So many articles on the raising the value, I don't think, that they can procrastinate much longer. 

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 3

now countries want it .. that to me means as a reserve

im wondering why the cbi  site isnt working correctly ..ive been trying since 5 oclock ..you can open the site ... you can click on a catagory on the left like say monetary policy but when you try to open a link off those opened catagories .. none of them work .. try looking under  currency auctions and click on the tab that says exchange rates ..

or under any catagory

• Upvote 1

Great find!

Btw... Strongest in the region does NOT mean a lop or a 1 to 1.

The high value of the dinar

07/09/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi

Said economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem: that the Iraqi dinar is witnessing a remarkable increase in value, especially in recent times, and after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Added Sumaisem told (morning): that there are several countries want to buy the dinar because it represents the currency of financial cover strongest in the region as well to being represents one of the aspects of investment for foreign investors, noting that there are expectations of higher value of the dinar to rates close to the standard which makes it desirable in global markets. explained Sumaisem the global currency markets is going according to the principle of expectation of higher currency or decline, and on the dinar, there are projections indicate to increase the value of the dinar in the global markets, He Astdrki that the fluctuation in the exchange rate within the country significantly affect the value of the dinar abroad. It is worth mentioning that there is a website American trading buying and selling Iraqi dinar since 2004.

http://www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=49878

• Upvote 4

the dinar is on its way to becoming a reserve currency .. they need an oil countrys currency as a reserve currency

that will remove some of those dinars off the streets

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Guys don't get your hopes up too high. I'm sure Iraq is pumping out these articles just to sell more of the currency, there hasn't been any significant increase in value to the dinar. It's a pumper article.

Amazing...Folks just got out of Chapter 7..Let them Celebrate...Pumper article..geezzzz

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 5

got to raise those rates before countries start in on buying them

CBI site works for me dontlop.

WM13

it works for me too but any links off it dont work .. but thanks .. i was thinking they were doing something

I promise ya'll the link is not from some Guru Web site... :lol: 

Plus 1 a Million my comrade...I gave my 3 weeks notice today.  Even my 4 Yr. old quit his job in the town Hardware Store. Thank you...Go, Go RRRRVVVVV

Edited by Lenape
  • Upvote 3

Iraqi dinar is witnessing a remarkable increase in value. Can you show me and not just say it.  :shrug: 

Yes, exactly, it's all puff. 

Amazing...Folks just got out of Chapter 7..Let them Celebrate...Pumper article..geezzzz

go ahead and dole out those neg's if you want yota, I'm just making an observation. There has been no significant increase in value. I do appreciate the article, but imo, I believe they are pumping confidence in the currency to sell it....WHICH will work for us investors, because the more interest in the dinar and the more people want it, the better the value (supply and demand). Hopefully fellow DV'ers aren't running out and buying millions more dinar based on these articles and an imminent Rv.  :lol:  Be patient and lets see what happens folks. Go RV. :peace:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I have always been  in the notion, that where Iraq is sitting , now that all the region has been coming apart,  the currency should be a good rate of exchange,  {  take Kuwait, and Saudi , they have a strong money, and all the other area`s that do not have a good currency seem to need dollars , now if they put the dinar in the 1,oo and wayyyy above  say 1.50 to 2 .oo  I would have a good guess that the dinar would be sought after more over than the dollar }  but  I`m not so sure of the American dinar sit attached to this article ? 

• Upvote 1

We should be feeling really special about our investment in this ride because "with al this news coming out" im just waiting on one of these Iraqi  officers or politicitions to just come out and tell us the new rate before the end of the day...I have never seen so much good money news all on the same day and kinda in the same way "official" news with links (i haven't been in the rumor section in about 4 hours because the news section is better.

• Upvote 1