Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT’S TIME TO IMPEACH OBAMA

***///

We don't even need to watch the video to know this is true AND over-due.

When the leader of the free world drops the ball like he has,

and not just dropped it,

but totally fumbled it whilst running the wrong way on the field to boot,

well....

:angry: IT'S GAME OVER, PAL. :angry:

impeach him and remove all his cronies who have tried to trash this once great Republic

with their complete disregard for their responsibilities as Americans....!

We are SO done with you --- all of you....!

and as for the rest of you who have been skating along in Washington, you just wait until the mid-term elections......  better get The Business of The People straightened out, or you can start packin' YOUR bags, too! <_< 

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

If I had been a member of Congress during O's first 4 yrs, I would have started the Impeachment Ball rolling the day he was " elected ".

His first day in office would have been met with " GREETINGS KENYAN / INDONESIAN TYPE ILLEGAL ALIEN PERSON, DON'T GET COMFY ".

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well, he's certainly living high off the proverbial hog with his planned trip to Africa. He is taking his whole family, plus his entire  personal care staff, and I read on the list of items to be transported is a total of 14 limousines. They are taking their own bullet proof glass to install in their hotel rooms in case someone on the street outside gets trigger-happy. There will also be an American destroyer just offshore the whole time they are there, one with a complete hospital onboard just in case anyone in his entourage needs medical care. The amount of our money he is spending on this trip could keep the White House open to American citizens and our children for over 13 years.

It's stunning to see how insensitive he is to those he works for, the American people.

• Upvote 4

I couldn't have dreamed that America could ever sink so low as it has to have elected (twice) such a despicable individual. The English language fails to deliver descriptive enough terms to convey what a true satanic work of art this man is. He is an arrogant, un-American, unqualified, anti-God, inept, vindictive, lying, baby-hating, p-o-s.

My question is; When will the honorable men and women who have sworn to protect the Constitution from its domestic enemies get to work doing so?

• Upvote 2

Impeach him on what charges? Isn't it strange that somebody went to the trouble of putting this video together and never mentioned the impeachable offense that he committed? You can't impeach a president for his ideology or for what happened when he was in college. You can't impeach him on the grounds that you don't like him or approve of the job he's doing. What crime or grievous ethical violation has he committed?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Impeach him on what charges? Isn't it strange that somebody went to the trouble of putting this video together and never mentioned the impeachable offense that he committed? You can't impeach a president for his ideology or for what happened when he was in college. You can't impeach him on the grounds that you don't like him or approve of the job he's doing. What crime or grievous ethical violation has he committed?

Here's just a dozen reasons...enjoy!

http://redflagnews.com/opinion/obamas-impeachable-offenses-updated-by-michael-connelly-jd-carrollton-tx

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This Muslim CLOWN Buffoon is nothing but  a CHRONIC and PATHOLOGICAL LIAR that Progressive Demoncrats/Liberals covered up his Felony Crimes, Forgeries, Frauds, Use of an Illegal SSN, Forged Selective Service Registration, Lied in his college applications to avoid college tuitions, MURDER, Money Laundering etc...

IMPEACHMENT OF THIS KENYAN MUSLIM HAS BEEN 5 YEARS PAST DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TREASON...(=) MILITARY FIRING SQUAD!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey Robbins (Hame too)

Nobody ever saw him in college let alone what he did. He has admitted he was quite a drugster and experimented with injectables.

Heck he can't even show us a selective service card or a raised seal birth certificate and he is using Harrison J. Bounel's social security number a number that was issued to someone born in Russia in 1890 and immigrated to CT. Check it out on E-varify.

If I tried such a stunt I would be handcuffed and put in prison.

So for all the people that like it and want more that's great but don't tread on me! 

BW

Come on RV

• Upvote 3

Four More Years.

Then a new Democratic President will be elected.

Seriously hame?  Do you really think Obama is good for the country or are you like many others just not willing to see the truth  or tell the truth about him.  I hope if you have kids or grand children you'll let your heart over rule your pride. The country made a terrible mistake when we let him in the White House and we are paying a big price for  but the next generation will pay even more.

• Upvote 3

Seriously hame?  Do you really think Obama is good for the country or are you like many others just not willing to see the truth  or tell the truth about him.  I hope if you have kids or grand children you'll let your heart over rule your pride. The country made a terrible mistake when we let him in the White House and we are paying a big price for  but the next generation will pay even more.

Sorry to interrupt but your asking these question... to a person that is teaching our Young Adults...and the Professor bends over backwards to Defend it and from the past comments... Promote it...  :blink:

• Upvote 1

Treason, fraud, stealing money. Does any of that qualify. This impostermarxistsodomite is guilty if each count.

Just my humble opinion :twocents:

So (IF) we impeach Obama

then HAIL to our new Pharaoh John McCain!

man thats funny!

just look out for the solid gold puppet masters they

really run this world ya know oh thats right a repube doesnt know this.

The sound of republican wallets still implode across the USA

while us libs fill ours with that money.How does that feel?

You sure liked it when you drained america to fill yours in the first place

spending this country into the ground.Not funny is it?

Impeach the puppet masters and restore America you dont know how to do

this do you.I do.The spilled milk has to be sour by now but you still drink it

and then Cry! its your fault obama us repubes never spent a dime!

What a JOKE!

NEG AWAY its all you know how to do right.

Neg America because you didnt get your way Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

this is getting so old I fell off my dinosaur laughing at you.

I need to give some of you a special gift.

A bigger hammer to beat that dead horse with!

I support OUR Commander and Chief you traitors! 

Post somemore I'll make sure the right folks get to read it.

I hope they get each one of you who down our President!

Secret Service Hotline 1-800-azz-kick ext-ing  

Have a Nice Day! can you say guantanamo bay please.

enjoy your vacation!

What a post to make on Fathers day Sportfisher dont worry

I'll make sure to forward this one too.

when they get tired of your constant complaining they will help you with your problem!

:bravo:  :soon: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8