Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure...Within 24 Hours...

There are so many, peaceful, things that we as a UNITED people can do to take 

back our country, how about everyone for one week say were not going to buy 

any gasoline until you bring the price to what is realistic of cost. No I'm not against 

making a profit , I do that myself, but I don't see it as reasonable profit when you can

produce a gallon of gas for less than  a dollar and then sell it for $4.

I would love to hear some of every one here come up with some peaceful ways to

make our voices heard.    

And Unity Needs A Voice!!! Spot on LGD!

I would love to be that voice, but I'm afraid it may be above my pay grade. 

I do have some wisdom and I believe that God has given me grace to bring 

out the best in others. That I will do wherever this goes. 

​Remember, Gandhi change the entire course of a nation using only his words. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2

Well, guess they ended up taking him out before hand...because I haven't heard of anything and it has been 36 hours...the 24 is up... just saying...O must have shut someone up...because I haven't heard or seen anything...other than the phone taps that the guy in China was telling us about. And no one seems to be going nuts over it. I mean, are we really surprised? Did we really think they weren't watching and listening...I figured they will do what ever they want to....ok, so getting off the subject...has anyone heard any more about GB's big story? :shrug: 

The hatred in this country has got to stop.  I got friggen negged because I said I pray for our country and our representatives.  Why?  Are there people that believe their prayers should be reserved for only those they see fit to use them on?  Everybody needs the power of prayer.  Or, am I being negged simply because you don't like me?  If that's the case, then fine......but please pray for our so called leaders whenever you get a chance......they certainly need them.  Rant complete.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

The sad part Shabs is that we all should be praying for our country and Representatives

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I like what you say, but have YOU done it? It seems like everyone else is waiting for someone else to make the first move.

I agree just say NO    but its easier said than done.

I read on another thread where someone said I don't even know how to stop paying income tax they take it right out of my check.

I just wonder how much longer before people do say enough, isn't that why this country was founded in the first place?

We are slaves, economic slaves.

It's coming I feel it, its like the calm before the storm. 

My dad tried to fight the IRS using the Constitution and got sentenced to a year for "attempting to influence a public official". That is what you will be charged with if you fight the system, or question government. He then continued after being released and is now facing 20 years on a BS charge he didn't do, although he did a stupid parole violation (failure to report). It's one thing to talk about standing up for your rights, but we live in a police state, and there's nothing you can do about it. This country, and what it stands for is a thing of the past. Just look at the corruption in Congress, the White House, the judicial system, local government etc. There are some good people in public office, but if they stand up against the system, they get removed and punished in some way or another. I applaud everyone with the Struggle, but I am not willing to sacrifice everything for a pipe dream that will never happen. I still believe America is the best place to live, but you have to accept what we have become as a nation. The majority of Americans are clueless to what is going on, and will simply vote for" hope and change ". With the official talking points and media assistance, that will never change. So my advice is to make the best out of a bad situation and enjoy the rights you still have, while you still have them. I don't think it's coincidence that there is no hint or clue to America in Bible prophecy. I'm afraid that is because we won't be involved. 

JMO

• Upvote 3

My dad tried to fight the IRS using the Constitution and got sentenced to a year for "attempting to influence a public official". That is what you will be charged with if you fight the system, or question government. He then continued after being released and is now facing 20 years on a BS charge he didn't do, although he did a stupid parole violation (failure to report). It's one thing to talk about standing up for your rights, but we live in a police state, and there's nothing you can do about it. This country, and what it stands for is a thing of the past. Just look at the corruption in Congress, the White House, the judicial system, local government etc. There are some good people in public office, but if they stand up against the system, they get removed and punished in some way or another. I applaud everyone with the Struggle, but I am not willing to sacrifice everything for a pipe dream that will never happen. I still believe America is the best place to live, but you have to accept what we have become as a nation. The majority of Americans are clueless to what is going on, and will simply vote for" hope and change ". With the official talking points and media assistance, that will never change. So my advice is to make the best out of a bad situation and enjoy the rights you still have, while you still have them. I don't think it's coincidence that there is no hint or clue to America in Bible prophecy. I'm afraid that is because we won't be involved. 

JMO

......"Off with their heads"........JMHO!

• Upvote 2

leave to a non-christian to criticize christians.............. :bravo:

you have no clue, maybe you can buy one when this ride RV's   :shrug:

As a Christian, your attitude needs checking. I understand that often non-Christian criticism is often unwarranted and based on misunderstandings, personal bias, etc, but sometimes they can be a good gauge of what is really happening.

• Upvote 2

JMO

You need to hide your face in shame.

Do you realize how many men and women have died to insure that we remain a free nation?

So you are willing to live the good life and enjoy the rights and freedoms that men and women have sacrificed their lives for.

A lot of these people were tortured and murdered so you could live in a free society and enjoy the freedoms and rights you enjoy so much.

Now you say lets repay their Valor and Sacrifice by surrendering all without a fight

What a piece of work you turned out to be.

I would rather 10 million freedom loving illegal aliens come across our borders then one of you.   

It seems to me that freedom is just too stressful for you.

May I suggest a less stressful country for you to live in like

China, Venezuela or North Korea?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I really tried to post my response and then get off the computer and get ready for work but it seems that I can’t make myself leave right now so my customer is going to have to wait.

You have really irritated me and unlike you I do not Surrender my freedoms and rights

How dare you! How dare you come here and belittle the sacrifices people have made to become free and remain free

Look at what the slaves had to endure in order to become free you don’t think they were scared.

Look at what Martin Luther King did to insure that all people no matter what color no matter what religion they are to be free from the shackles of tyranny and exclusion

They marched down a street unarmed into the face of oppression knowing that at any second shots could ring out and they would all die.

They marched anyway THEY DID IT FOR YOU they did it for all of us.

He knew he would probably die for the cause and he did BUT HE DID IT ANYWAY.

And now there is you willing to give it all up because it is to hard to fight for freedom

Willing to throw all the sacrifices that have made on your behalf and the Constitution on the trash pile

You need to thank the Lord that we are not face-to-face right now.

I know I am I would be on my way to jail right now

HOW DARE YOU.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sentinel,

Maybe your right. Maybe I am a coward and a disgrace to the great men who came before me. I admire my father immensely for the courage to stand up for his beliefs. But I saw the results. He did not change the system. They took his house, they took all his money, they took his guns, and they took his freedom. Not to mention the fact that it ripped our family apart. Bravely acting without a plan is foolish. In my opinion. Thomas Jefferson once said " The tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants." That might be the end game, but I hope not. I still believe we can change the system from within. As long  as the are people like Ted Cruz, and Rand Paul who share my beliefs, I will not sacrifice my freedom for the "cause". Sorry to offend you so much. I think we have more in common than you think. If we were face to face, what would you do ? Would you beat me up? Would you kill me ? Maybe government isn't the only thing I have to fear.

• Upvote 4

Surely You Jest. :rolleyes: Shabs shows more christianity towards others than most here... Old Sport.

leave to a non-christian to criticize christians.............. :bravo:

you have no clue, maybe you can buy one when this ride RV's   :shrug:

Wrongo Sport... and quite harsh since I was commenting about my observation of how Shabs relates to folks on this site.

It's all good... I chose to forgive you... Have a lovely and blessed day. :)

• Upvote 2

Yep. I even dropped into his website and nothing is mentioned. "The sky is falling......" Blah, blah, blah......

Oh, Glenn, just because some sicko Russian mafia-type eats his enemies doesnt make it official Russian Army policy. The folks who are slaugthering people in Syria (mostly) are the troops WE support (FSA)......Dunno, just saying