Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Conference Call Replay & Notes From KTFA - 06/05/2013

ronscarpa

Frank26 Conference Call Replay & Notes From KTFA - 06/05/2013

Frank's Playback CC LINK Run Time 142:53 Dinar /Baskets Begin at 86:05

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 Notes: by BulldogFord65

• Tonight’s call will review the baskets

• The format will be Frank interviewing Eagle1 with the questions from the forum

• The KTFA website is being purged of fake/obsolete memberships this weekend; to avoid membership being deleted, you must have at least 1 post on the forum; if you have 0 posts, you must make at least one post to keep your membership active

At this point, Eagle1 joined the call

• Frank said that he has declared the entire month of June for study, dividing the month from 1 – 15 and 16 – 30; why?? 

• Eagle1 replied the first basket with 25 currencies in his opinion is imminent for RV, we are moment by moment

• By the weekend of June 13- 15 Eagle1’s opinion is that the second basket of currency is expected to RV, and this basket contains the Canadian$ (CAN$); it will NOT lose value as originally thought, but should increase in value against the US$ approx. $0.20 -$0.30

• Eagle1 knows the countries in the first basket, and he will post them on Frank’s forum

• Eagle1 only knows 2 countries in the second basket, but believes he will learn the other countries in second basket in the next 48 hours

• Frank mentioned the Canadian financial planner will be on the June 12 investment night, not tomorrow’s call

• Eagle1 continued that since the CAN$ is not devaluing, it’s a good place to park US$ short term, suggest looking into this strategy short term

• The third basket contains the US$, the US$ will initially take a 50% hit by the last weekend of June/first of July; the US$ will devalue internationally

• Second and third baskets both contain 30 currencies (first basket is only 25)

• There are more baskets that that will follow, but all need to be done by October because legally, they only have 6 months to do this

• Eagle1 does not have info yet on 401K’s/IRA’s etc, but it’s clear that the US$ will take a hard shaking

• When all is complete, Eagle1 is not sure where the US$ will land, in his opinion it will recover a good chunk, but no information yet

• Our currency is being called in, and will be replaced by asset backed currency; when we turn in currency, it will be replaced at the devalued amount

• Eagle1 recommends to keep as much foreign currency as possible, stay out of the US$ as much as possible, and get debt free as much as possible, operate on a cash basis, 

• The only exception Eagle1 is aware of are Treasury Bills, he has heard they are not going to devalue; in his opinion, the Treasury will stand behind them so they can continue to sell our debt

• Eagle1 advised us to prepare, there are going to be a lot of changes

• Frank’s observation that the second basket is mid-June and the third basket is estimated to RV at the end of June - first of July; the US$ is in the third basket, but we will not see the effect immediately, it will slowly, chronically creep up; the best way to see the effect is to study imports coming in the USA – they will cost much more, and as the import inventory creeps up, we will see the cost much more prevalently 

• The US$ will teeter up and down violently in rate; do not confuse this with the physical change of the US$ -- there is a rate change, and there is also a physical swap of currency, the old notes will be gathered in and replaced with different, new notes; Eagle1 will discuss this more at a later date

• Eagle1 advised to keep track of transactions with the old dollar and the new dollar, there will be the greatest fluctuation in the first 2 weeks of July, STAY DEBT FREE and function on as little money as you can

• Eagle1 reminded us that when we do an exchange of the IQD, make sure to sow your seeds in the kingdom of God first, before buying/paying off anything with the exchanged IQD, offer to God first and He will multiply it back to you

• The CAN$ will gain about $0.20 - $0.30 against the US$; Frank does sell CAN$

• Frank asked: When the US$ changes to backed currency, will it be gold only? Eagle1 replied: No, it will be gold and intrinsic-value asset (oil, natural gas, minerals, other precious metals)

• Iraq will be 100% gold backed, but USA does not have that much gold to 100% back our currency

• US importers will be hurt, and US exporters will be helped by the US$ devaluation

Andy came on to the call at this point

• He received an email from a trusted friend who went to the bank today to look at mortgage refi, and he asked the banker about the IQD; the banker acknowledged the IQD and that it will RV soon, but advised this man not to exchange right away as the value will fluctuate so much -- but if he would hold on to it for about 2 years, the value will go MUCH higher

• The banker said there will be no fee to exchange; the bank was Sovereign Bank

Bluestar came on the call at this time

• Eagle1 reported that WF has said as long as customers deposit the foreign currency equivalent of US$250,000 or more, the deposit can be kept in the foreign currency (example: Deposit enough IQD or VND to equal US$250K, the bank deposit will remain in IQD or VND); the foreign currency can be easily exchanged to into US$; Bluestar commented how huge this is; very good news

• Eagle1 just posted the first basket of currencies on the forum (listing of 25 countries)

• Eagle1 talked to WF today, and people who have had their accounts “foolishly closed” by WF said that the situation will be resolved immediately and with an apology

• BOA manager admitted they tried to propagate the “IQD scam” myth among their employees so that they wouldn’t invest, so that with the RV happens the employees would not quit

• BEWARE of the scam coming out of NV offering outrageous amounts to cash out the IQD, you will never see them again! They take the dinar promising $3 - $11, and then when the people ask for their money, they are told the IQD was fake and was turned into the UST – of course they have kept the IQD for themselves; BEWARE of this scam

• Frank will make another shipment to the MB group on Thursday, it’s almost done

• Frank suggested to look at the WSJ – look at articles on oil boom in ME, possible Detroit bankruptcy, etc, much valuable info; also reminder to study history and learn from it; when the economy got this low in our history previously, banks closed and people lost their money – not saying that will happen, just study and be prepared

• Notice came while on the call that the forum is down due to the server

• Frank ended the call with prayer, and Andy lifted the prayer with the shofar horn blast.

Frank26 Conference Call Link:

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=8976-17-65-67-17-65-6716-17-65-6711690-17-65-67121-17-65-67-17-65-67%3B0OTc3NDYwNjg%3D0

• Upvote 7

Thx For The Post Ron ! ;) Here Is A List Of 'Bald' Eagle1's First Basket Posted After The Conference Call ...

Good Evening, Family!

Per tonight's conversation with Frank, here is the first basket of currencies: You will note that it includes the IQD and the VND.

BASKET OF CURRENCIES - #1

JOD = Jordanian dinar (has already increased in value)

SOS = Somali Shilling

SCR = Seychelles Rupee

STD = Sao Tomean Dodras

TND = Tunisian Dollar

SYP = Syrian Pound

TZS = Tanzanian Shilling

MYR = Malaysian Ringg

AED = United Arab Emirates Dirham

PEN = Peruvian Nuevo

PHP = Philippine Peso

QAR = Qatari Rial

NAD = Namibian Dollar

OMR = Omani Rial

MZN = Euro

CNY = Chinese Yuan

KZT = Kazakhstani Tenge

LBP = Lebanese Pound

VND = Vietnam Dong

IQD = Iraqi Dinar

COP = Colombia Peso

BOB = Bolivian Boliviano

VEF = Venezuelan Bolivar

• Upvote 3

Thank you Ron & Thug!!!  :bravo:

We appreciate all you do for us!  Posting the articles, and chats, is very time consuming, and Thuggie.....when they are not good news, or discouraging, we appreciate your humor, to make us laugh!  Again thank you!!!! :bravo:

Hopefully, Frank will get this right, but who really knows.  Stay positive, and good things will come!!!  :backflip:

Go RV or RI Soon !!!!

:eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

Interesting Thug, thanks for the listing, didn't hear that on what I listened to of the call. Been hearing about this for some time now. Actually I watch (almost daily) the action of several of these currencies. I watch ones like the COP, IQD, EUR, CNY, UAH, MXN, KWD, VND, and others.

One thing about that list, it has MZN as the Euro which is incorrect. The Euro is EUR, and the MZN is the Mozambican Metical which is trading at 30 MZN to 1 USD.

I am really interested to see what happens over the next few months if this "global reset" of currencies comes to fruition. They are all fiat "money" and the World Bank, Fed, and the IMF, do just about what they please with them on a daily basis. If it does happen the way Eagle1 says, we won't have much time to get out of the USD. Interesting times we live in.

WM13

As a side note:

that's 23 currencies: Biblical number of 23 represents death

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

The KTFA website is being purged of fake/obsolete memberships this weekend; to avoid membership being deleted, you must have at least 1 post on the forum; if you have 0 posts, you must make at least one post to keep your membership active

Here is my post: Take a Hike

I can keep my Fake Membership now - Yippee

• Upvote 1

Can anyone tell me where I can look up - obtain - whatever, the names of currencies that will be in the baskets.  i have searched IMF, World Bank,

and United Nations sites to find something about currency baskets, revaluations, etc. - just about any words i could think of.  I would appreciate anyone

letting me know where to find more information.  

Thank you.

• Upvote 2

Can anyone tell me where I can look up - obtain - whatever, the names of currencies that will be in the baskets.  i have searched IMF, World Bank,

and United Nations sites to find something about currency baskets, revaluations, etc. - just about any words i could think of.  I would appreciate anyone

letting me know where to find more information.  

Thank you.

I'm afraid the only place you'll find this information is Eagle1's anus.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wingnut alert. There will be NO global reset. The Canadian $ is already valued correctly, and if you think Americans will stand still for a 50% drop in the $, think again. The people on fixed incomes alone (ie: seniors, disabled and retired military) would start a cival war that would be the stuff that legends are made of. Frank and his crew make the Iraqi "disinformation" look like the gospel truth.  

• Upvote 1

There are no "baskets" anywhere. This whole thing is a Guru invention.

I have still not found any answer to these questions:

If every currency in the world will suddenly RV = become worth more, then more what?

Against what is this so called "global reset" suppose to happen?

just cant believe anything frank says.................more horse pocky...

Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. A few days ago... Dude told his mindless following that QE was finished. Funniest thing I've heard him say yet.

• Upvote 1

STD = Sao Tomean Dodras

End Quote

We better  start collecting these ones... Heard the little country ( Sao Tome & Principe) is beautiful ( West Africa, ex- Portuguese colony).

Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. A few days ago... Dude told his mindless following that QE was finished. Funniest thing I've heard him say yet.

Funniest and funkiest.

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but I have been told from several truck drivers across the country that they have been transporting caskets. I mean thousands of them for the goverment.They thought they were port-a-potties at first because they were so big, But closer examination they were double wide caskets....Take it for what it is, I don't know what bit means..just FWI.. :shrug: