Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arthur Iraq has promised

JMULS31

6-1-2013 Newshound Guru Arthur ADD THIS TO THE FACT THAT IRAQ HAS ALREADY PROMISED THEIR PEOPLE AND THE WORLD THAT THEIR CURRENCY REFORM WILL COMMENCE IN THE BEGINNING OF JUNE...WORLD WIDE BASIL III COMPLIANCE IS IMMINENT, THE ARRIVAL OF THE EMIR OF KUWAIT AND RELEASE OF CHAPTER VII IS IMMINENT, AND IT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO BE ABLE TO PIECE TOGETHER JUST HOW HISTORIC OF A TIME WE ARE NOW IN. THIS IS ABOUT AS EXCITED AS I HAVE EVER BEEN AS I LOOK AT ALL OF THIS SUDDENLY COMING TOGETHER AFTER ALL OF THE TIME WE HAVE ALL HUNG IN TOGETHER THRU THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE OF A LIFETIME! I BELIEVE TOMORROW WILL BE A MAJOR TURNING POINT FOR ALL OF US THAT WE WILL LOOK BACK ON AS THE BEGINNING OF THE REST OF OUR CHAMPAIGNE LIFE!

6-1-2013 Newshound Guru Arthur ...THE VERY NEXT DAY ON SUNDAY, AN EXTRAORDINARY SESSION OF THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS WILL OCCUR. AT THE SAME TIME...OBAMA IS HAVING AN UNPRECEDENTED MEETING WITH THE CHINESE PRESIDENT AND PART OF CALIFORNIA IS ALREADY ON LOCK DOWN IN PREPARATION FOR THAT THE SAME WAY ALL CARS AND MOTORCYCLES ARE BEING RESTRICTED IN BAGHDAD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THESE TWO EVENTS RUNNING SIMULTANEOUSLY ARE NO ACCIDENT AND IS TANTAMOUNT IMO TO AN INTERNATIONAL MEETING OF GLOBAL PROPORTIONS.

6-1-2013 Newshound Guru Arthur AS I TOLD YOU A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I HAD STARTED TO SEE A NEW TRENDING TOWARD SOMETHING UNPRECEDENTED IN THE PROCESS IN IRAQ AND INTERNATIONALLY...THAT POSITIVE TRENDING HAS NOW REACHED A CRESCENDO...AN ALL TIME NEW HIGH THE LIKES OF WHICH WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE! ...HAKIIM HAS BEEN GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT BY THE PTB TO ORGANIZE THIS [National] MEETING... IMO THE LONG AWAITED AND SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE NATIONAL MEETING IS TAKING PLACE TOMORROW [saturday]!...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Let me guess. Guru Arthur pulls the Sword from the Stone and the Date & Rate are written on the Blade, everyone gets rich, Guru Arthur is the rightful hier of Great Britain, Hillarious Clinton is the reincarnated soul of Guinevere & Bill Clinton lives happily ever after with that woman he never had sex with.

The End

• Upvote 3

Arthur he does as he pleases, all of his life his masters toys.......

uuhhhhhgggggg  dang you man -------> now I got that song stuck in my head ,,,,,  may a million dinars turn into,,  1.20 per dinars   for that fiendish plot too over throw our minds with the tune from author ,   :wacko:  

from another source...

06-01-13-Guru Arthur-Sunday an extra ordinary session of the Council Of Ministers will occur. At the same time Obama is having an unprecedented meeting with the Chinese president & part of CA is already in LOCKDOWN in preparation for that the same way all cars & motorcycles are being restricted in Baghdad until further notice. It is obvious that these two events running simultaneously & are no accident & tad amounts to IMO to an int'l meeting of global proportions.

Give your views on the CA lockdown. Live or Memorex?

Here's Luigi's opine. There is no lockdown in CA. Just hype because the RV news is slow or scarce coming out of Iraq. The Gurus must invent stories to fill in the lack of news.

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 1

He is Arthur, Your King..

Not my king .... I'm from what was known as the Kingdom of Leinster (in Ireland), but we havent had a king for well over 600 years and he certainly wasn't an English king lol

our last king was "Domhnall Spainneach Mac Murrough Caomhanach" ..... I doubt 99% of the people on this site could pronounce that name lol

• Upvote 2

Not my king .... I'm from what was known as the Kingdom of Leinster (in Ireland), but we havent had a king for well over 600 years and he certainly wasn't an English king lol

our last king was "Domhnall Spainneach Mac Murrough Caomhanach" ..... I doubt 99% of the people on this site could pronounce that name lol

No problem.

Donal  Cavanaugh :)

• Upvote 1

sir : or friend I would think this would work also  :D

. Just hype because the RV news is slow or scarce coming out of Iraq. The Gurus must invent stories to fill in the lack of news.

does anyone truly believe there is such a thing as RV news that actually comes out of iraq!!!!   the only rv news comes from bold faced liars who time and time again year after year pronounce the RV imminent  and continue to spread there lies for self satisfaction and there own personal gain.. imho  

Another crappy 'guru' flushed down the toilet...try not to clog the plumbing as you make your way to the septic tank.

Please be more specific about your opinion of these "gurus"..lol 

hang in there gang, it's not over till the fat lady sings.........

Thug, give us a high note on the one two you fat mamma......

Ok But Just Let Me Finish This Peanut Butter + Fried Banana Sammich' First -

And Then I'll Go 'Slip' Into My Elvis Jumpsuit ! :o

elvis.jpg

Thank U - Thank U Very Much !

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 1