Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI, OCrush & Ray introduce lower demons

JMULS31

5-31-2013  Intel Gurus SteveI, OCrush & Ray   we know the 2013 budget was not opened yet.  Not because the actual budget holds the new rate but the pay scale law holds the rate and this is done by releasing the new lower denoms.  With the laws passed and ready to be passed, it is Iraq's time to move forward.  You all now are wondering what next, well, the RV is next. 

5-31-2013  Intel Gurus SteveI, OCrush & Ray     the Bremmer initiative...was put forward as law back in 2003, so they could release the new dinars (the one's we hold) and adjust the pay scale to it.  The cabinet on Sunday (May 26, 2013) are disqualifying this CPA law and bringing forward the new pay scale law.  This new pay scale law, just like in 2003,  will introduce the new Lower Denoms and set the new pay scale:))  It is happening again 10+ years later!!! 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Intel Guru TerryK DID YOU ALL SEE THAT IRAQ ANNOUNCED LAST NIGHT THEY ARE OUT OF CHAP 7. [is there a guestimate about the timeframe now? Hours, days, or immediate] IMMEDIATE, ANY TIME.

This guy is truly a TURD!!!!

• Upvote 3

well i have seen a lot of post from this group of "gurus" but this time at least they went and got a book and read and reported at least some info that makes you think "maybe" ...But coming from the source we all know what to expect "nothing, 0, niltch, bag of farts etc...

• Upvote 2

5-31-2013  Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   CH7 is not as important as anyone thinks...in fact, shortly after an RV iraq would likely qualify to be removed from CH7 (financially - at least)...

Here is something else to chew on. I agree that CH 7 will not be done until they pop the rate. Here I go agreeing with a Guru!

Any thoughts gang?

The Dude Abides...

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post!

I really don't care who is claiming to have the RV pinned down, but gosh......Someone Be Right!

Go RV or RI Soon !!!!

:confused2:

I'll take an R/I...within the first week of June!! Of course...I wouldnt refuse an R/V!
  • Upvote 2

Not sure why many of you continue to bash,... do you have your own intel? or at least something to contribute?

You start.

I'll take an R/I...within the first week of June!! Of course...I wouldnt refuse an R/V!

Hey Hoosier...u wouldn't happen to have an update to that bank story would u?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Not sure why many of you continue to bash,... do you have your own intel?   or at least something to contribute?

No Bashing here Mahi!!!  I am from the no lop zone, and no intel zone, but would sure like someone to get it right one of these times! 

Just a hoping????

Go RV or RI Soon !!!

:confused2:

Steve is no longer a credible poster since he advertised his "last" post some time ago, notice he now posts in groups so as to ease his way back into the mainstream..........lucky for him Mo and Curly don't mind

He's Posting With His Posse - MO'Crush, La'Ray, + Surly .......

P1260.jpg

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 1