Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 4/25/2013 on deleting the Zero's

yota691

CBI

Press release issued by the Central Bank of Iraq
Deliberated some media statements about the intention of the Iraqi Central Bank
Restructuring of the Iraqi currency and deleting three zeros from them ... At the time of
Vihalpennek confirms Central Anhaljhhalouhadh and the reference to a statement from such
Things, refers to the absence of his intention to restructure the currency and delete the zeros in
Currently therefore necessary to note.
Central Bank of Iraq
Baghdad
04/25/2013

Good Morning Yota, et.al.

CBI has traditionally refrained from doubletalk if my memory serves me well this morning. What really do we have here....it does not seem to be a firsthand declaration by CBI? I look forward to good discussion on this article.

Blessings,

Good Morning Yota, et.al.

CBI has traditionally refrained from doubletalk if my memory serves me well this morning. What really do we have here....it does not seem to be a firsthand declaration by CBI? I look forward to good discussion on this article.

Blessings,

It is straight from the CBI website.

So this is an OFFICIAL statement from the Central Bank of Iraq.

Looks like we wait.

Maybe next year if Iraq even still exist as a nation.

:twocents:

"Vihalpennek confirms Central Anhaljhhalouhadh" [ that's a mouthful of marbles ] "and the reference to a statement from such

Things, refers to the absence of his intention to restructure the currency and delete the zeros in
Currently therefore necessary to note."

Central Bank of Iraq

Baghdad
04/25/2013

. . . "absence of his intention to restructure " . . . "currently" etc . . . who he [ Turki/Shabs/Maliki/Gunga Din/Ali Baba & his 40 thieves? Who's running this rodeo, really? With these folks, it's one minute "in the coming days", the next minute it's time for more committees' and discussions. The years just keep rolling by.

:confused2:

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER

One minute its...soon! The next its...we have no intention of restructuring! Just goes to show that it's a big waist of time putting too much stock into what flies out of their media...or any media source form that matter! They aren't going to tell us squat about what they are doing... Something tells me that there is a lot more going on behind the curtain than we could possibly even guess!! I truly don't believe it will be much longer....JMO...God Bless!

• Upvote 1

Press release issued by the Central Bank of Iraq

Deliberated some media statements about the intention of the Iraqi Central Bank

Restructuring of the Iraqi currency and deleting three zeros from them ... At the time of

Where the Bank confirms Central Beat the revelation Nations and the reference to a statement from such Things, refers to the absence of his intention to restructure the currency and delete the zeros in Currently therefore necessary to note.

ﻓﻴﻪاﻟﺒﻨﻚ = Vihalpennek

ﻓﻴﻪا ﻟﺒﻨﻚ = Where the Bank

اﻧﻪاﻟﺠﻬﺔاﻟﻮﺣﻴﺪة = Anhaljhhalouhadh

اﻧﻪاﻟ ﺠﻬﺔ اﻟﻮﺣﻴ ﺪة = Beat the revelation Nations

Well with all due respect this simply means they are not going to be printing new currency and deleting zero's which is very good news.  What they are doing is educating the people on the QUI/KI cards soon to be at their banks.  Everyone will be encouraged to bring their dinar to the bank open up an account and get their cards.  The three zero's are pulled in then we might see some action.  OR we could see the dinar's rate change before so people would be even more encouraged to come to the banks and receive their cards.

• Upvote 3

Well with all due respect this simply means they are not going to be printing new currency and deleting zero's which is very good news.  What they are doing is educating the people on the QUI/KI cards soon to be at their banks.  Everyone will be encouraged to bring their dinar to the bank open up an account and get their cards.  The three zero's are pulled in then we might see some action.  OR we could see the dinar's rate change before so people would be even more encouraged to come to the banks and receive their cards.

I like this one.

I mean why would you go to the trouble of applying for a new ISO code, the expense of printing new currency plus the expense of KI cards?  You would be more inclined to do one or the other but not both economically speaking.

They did NOT apply for a new ISO code.

That was a guru lie.

I hope Zig is right too.

We'be been told that in the time prior to something significant happening all sorts of confusing information would be released. It's always been confusing, but the volume and density is higher than I recall, so for what little it's worth, I'm optimistic.

The other piece to the cards is they can be used inside Iraq and outside.  It seems to me the dinar would have to be internationally recognized.  I know it does not mean the dinar would have to go up in value.  The Vietnam dong is internationally recognized and as we know it's worth is less than the dinar.  However I am optimistic we might see a rise in value.  There was another article today about the dollars influence world wide and based on its vulnerability could be a problem for the dinar.  I was wondering if this might be a subtle hint the dinar will not be pegged to the dollar, or they are considering it.

Vomer :The Ki cards are issued by the regional banks .. The CBI does not service private accounts... so if a customer deposits dinar into his card it will still be a liability of that bank...Technically NO dinar is removed from circulation.

If a customer takes his physical dinar, and loads it on his card through his bank, they could technically take the physical dinar and destroy it if they really wanted to help bring down the currency outside the banks. 

Dont know how well it would work, or if thats part of the purpose of these cards but its possible....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

CBI has announced months ago they had put the deletion of zero's on hold and a committee was formed to evaluate if they wanted to move forward.  Now we have this formal announcement they have no intention of restructuring and deleting zero's from their currency.  Apparently the committee came to the conclusion not to re dominate the dinar.   Now the question is, what do they plan to do if anything?  It could be a CBI ruse to stop the money laundering and counterfeit corruption.  Then do it anyway.  But personally I do not want them to the kill the three zero's myself.

If a customer takes his physical dinar, and loads it on his card through his bank, they could technically take the physical dinar and destroy it if they really wanted to help bring down the currency outside the banks. 

Dont know how well it would work, or if thats part of the purpose of these cards but its possible....

I think you could be right Keep. Just need a wheelbarrel or two to bring them into their banks!

• Upvote 1

Keep I don't know if they would destroy the notes, but it would be off the streets.

Vomer :The Ki cards are issued by the regional banks .. The CBI does not service private accounts... so if a customer deposits dinar into his card it will still be a liability of that bank...Technically NO dinar is removed from circulation.

yep. if your using a qi card out of the country, you are purchasing it at the other countries currencyand rate at that time. i dont think it means the dinar is internationally excepted...just theqi card

thats kind of like taking money from the right pocket and moving to the left pocket. Its still m2, right. i guess physical notes would. be reduced...but if they are changing currencies ..it might be good idea.