Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino

SWFloridaGuy

Why is Blaino now telling his members that he can fly them to an undisclosed location and cash them out early or if it RVs Monday he has some secret buyer who will pay them a "multiplier" which he claims is in essence a much higher rate than any exchange or bank would offer. Why on earth would someone pay a higher rate for no reason post RV and why would anyone fly a group out to cash them out before there is a rate change? What he is telling his members will be "over the hump money." This sounds like Reno all over again.  I would cut and paste his claims here but he's threatening to sue anyone who does. 

• Upvote 5

Between the lines:  "Ok, if you will just believe what I am telling you and get on the plane, we will fly to my little island where I have 200 armed men who are willing to take your dinar at no cost.  We will leave you there until you can find your way home . . . maybe a month or two later.  I will be long gone to cash in all the money, but you will not get a dime." 

• Upvote 2

I would cut and paste his claims here but he's threatening to sue anyone who does.

Private Message It To Me SWFG And CNN Will Post It ! ;)

Me And Several Other Members Spanked His A$$ 2 Years Ago When He Showed Up One Nite On DV ! :o

It Would Be A Privilege To Get To Do That Again !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 12

He's now saying his "sources" will pay 75 cents to $2.00 per dinar before the RV and then post RV will be able to pay out a "multiplier" which would be a much higher rate.  He's still doing a moderated chat that's been going on for a while now over at his site.  This is the kind of Reno deal that will most likely blow up pretty bad for someone. 

• Upvote 3

Blaino may be unaware he's being scammed.  This has happened many times before with scam groups like Beverly Skinner, Tampa and the Reno group.  Another reason I can't believe that after being duped by Hammerman and his Reno trip that someone would fall for a similar deal yet once again.  I'll be curious to see what happens to the group who signed this new NDA with him and will be looking to fly out to this undisclosed location to cash out early.  Apparently, this "source" is willing to pay 75 cents to $2.00 because they can't get IQD by other means.  No explanation of why they can't, that's also confidential according to him.  Whole thing smells of scam to me.

• Upvote 1

Are people on his site actually giving this thought consideration? 

It doesn't sound like a scam as much as an attempt to get people 

dinar from them. Someone could get hurt. 

Scam = Con = theft by deception. = Criminal.

-

• Upvote 5

Well I believe Ben Franklin once said .........."A Fool and His Money are Soon Parted Ways."

Thanks to SWFG and to our very own Clown. You Nut.

don't quote me on ol'Ben...........I seem to get him wrong often...............But he was a smart guy.

• Upvote 1

Why is Blaino now telling his members that he can fly them to an undisclosed location and cash them out early or if it RVs Monday he has some secret buyer who will pay them a "multiplier" which he claims is in essence a much higher rate than any exchange or bank would offer. Why on earth would someone pay a higher rate for no reason post RV and why would anyone fly a group out to cash them out before there is a rate change? What he is telling his members will be "over the hump money." This sounds like Reno all over again.  I would cut and paste his claims here but he's threatening to sue anyone who does. 

how about cut and paste them and send them directly to the FBI - internet crimes division.  if i saw it i would add it to the list i'm sending.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

how about cut and paste them and send them directly to the FBI - internet crimes division.  if i saw it i would add it to the list i'm sending.

as i do agree with you this stinks like a scam but i cannot help myself to see the irony of the 3 letter agency you speak of the FBI is a joke, and they are the biggest scammers known to man. The FBI has covered up more things then a muslim  wearing a black burka on a hot summer day

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Evidently Blaino doesn't have much esteem of his  followers / readers intellect.