Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru - Wildduck Quacking-Up

DropItLikeItsHot

Don't shoot the messenger, had to do it, Yes it's a BIG Rumor!

WildDuck and I4U Members News, Opinions and Hopium Pt.1

04/06/2013

2 Comments

[puppylove] GOOD MORNING WILDDUCK , WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU AND WILL LISTEN POLITELY...

[WILDDUCK] Jester ok i did not get in last night as we were waiting to see if we had some late breaking news, however the news is all good. But you are going to have to read carefully this am as i am not getting in a round robin who ha ha . This is real …it is good and you are going need just a little self restraint.

[WILDDUCK] Jester ok here goes do not get crazy you need to get this right the first time..

[WILDDUCK] Jester thursday night this was done here… cannot get revoked, it happened at 5 pm edt.

ok next….. saturday at 11 am it was done in canada ,(correction-FRIDAY) and now they are connecting to the australia and brazil ….

so the cat is out of the bag. This is from more than one source. so no, not today. This is imo big news

[Jester] skykng ok next... saturday at 11 am it was done in canada...

[WILDDUCK] Jester ahhhhhhhhw whooops correction friday 11 am in Canada

[sailman] WILDDUCK Hi friend -- I am in Canada so I will get hold of my BANK MANAGER CONTACT to see if she can find anything in their system at 9:00 am
Read More link on Right

[WILDDUCK] sailman no worreies we got it from one of your elected officials and i am not talking about a man of the cloth

[Doolittle] WILDDUCK Thanks for being here , ? I thought this would all happen at one time

[WILDDUCK] Doolittle you know i think they are writing the rule book as they go

[Jester] ok.. new people coming in... we are letting WILDDUCK talk... please listen...

[gunny] WILDDUCK 10-4 to that! Been that way for a while now.

[WILDDUCK] Jester its ok that is all and more than enough

[Doolittle] WILDDUCK Now that wouldn't suprise me at all Thanks

[book2] when will we see it?

[pat] WILDDUCK are we waiting on release or anything else

[sailman] WILDDUCK thanks -- she couldn't find anything in the Scotia Bank System last night :)

[okrocks] WILDDUCK [olesailor] what does the "so no not today" mean [Jester] olesailor he will get there...

[Robertprofessor] WILDDUCK Sounds like a matter of getting all of the system connected properly and then we're truly there.

[Jester] WILDDUCK you the man... i asked them to let you speak and they did great IMO..

[nolaspice.] SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! I SEE RICH PEOPLE

[spiritfilled] WILDDUCK Jester ok...so....thursday 5 pm est done...friday 11am est Canada hooked up ..now doing austrialia and Brazil...that is great

[bocaLinda] Wildduck thank you!!

[Doolittle] WILDDUCK Any particular Country that may be the last of the house of Cards

[olderkinky] What does "not today" refer to?

[spiritfilled] olderkinky it means he got the info last night ...not today ...

[sailman] WILDDUCK One question -- will Bank of Canada be the agency to release to commercial banks ??

[pat] Jester can we go to the bank? if not when

[childofgod] pat We will know soon enough

[Jester] pat wait on your email.... you know that!

[gunny] We all will have to wait on our email. we cannot go until we get that.

[Robertprofessor] Jester My email is open and the inbox cleared out so I don't miss it!!

[Jester] it is postulated that the group leaders will be getting in and getting it done this w/e...

[Robertprofessor] Jester Oh, wow. That's huge news.

[okrocks] Jester "so no not today" does that mean wont see it today OR got the info not today or what please? and thank you

[spiritfilled] okrocks it means he got the info last night ...not today ...

[taterhead] Well does anyone hear Okie's engine roaring yet? I have been listening carefully.

[Robertprofessor] richc Keep your email open. You're going to be rich soon! Wait for email. Whoot whoot whoot

[Jester] i said postulated... we think that is how it will go... makes sense though... they need to get done so we can get our emails...

[childofgod] Jester makes perfect sense ty

[musiccitylady] "Cannot be revoked" interesting!

[WILDDUCK] musiccitylady IN WHAT WAY

[musiccitylady] WILDDUCK in a fantastic way imo :)

[paradisegirl] Robertprofessor you're not excited, are you?? Roflmao

[randaree] I guess they are getting all locations loaded so is will be released worldwide all at one time.

[WILDDUCK] randaree good guess i think good to see some logic being applied

[tc0043] WILDDUCK Jester Thanks for the update

[snowwolfsdee] WILDDUCK thank you for bringing this to us, cheers

[WILDDUCK] musiccitylady told to relax so we did

[sambeaux] Jester Can you tell us what is meant by group leaders?

[nathansmom] WILDDUCK so are austrial and brazil the last to get connected??

[RFrost] Jester you are hereby crowned the king of unadulterated pedantic postulation. lol

[burk50] Childofgod. So what's this mean this week?? Perhaps

[calibeach] sambeaux the ones that made the deal with WF

[Jester]... OKIE is the man...

[Robertprofessor] Jester I have my binoculars looking for a black F4.

[sailman] WILDDUCK Yesterday afternoon got email from friend and group member who has can. gov. connections --- said to me ALL DONE (from contact) -- waiting on final release. VERY INTERESTING :)

[childofgod] burk50 perhaps ... group leaders may go first, time will tell. At least we know we are there!

[Robertprofessor] Wildduck you da man.

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] WILDDUCK Who are the 'Group Leaders?'

[Jester] WILDDUCK i understand... and everyone else needs to also... that you are reporting events that have happened...

[WILDDUCK] Jester correct

[WILDDUCK] Jester verifed events not suppositions

[WILDDUCK] Austin-Powers-For-PM ask your group leader

[pat] WILDDUCK this is wonderfull news. i love ya buddy thank you so much for this wonderfull news, i think you made everyones day

[OILGENRL7] whewwww i am sooo glad its all done AGAIN lol IMO of course

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] WILDDUCK I wouldn't have a clue on who my group leader is.

[greasee5] WILDDUCK ty for your info. appreciate it, heard it was done but being held up by US, egos and such, not that it matters now if done, but anything to that??

[tc0043] WILDDUCK Is Brazil and Aus the final steps?

[laylow1] so if US and Can. are on connected system for banking and took 16 hrs or so, then Australia and Brazil may be connected through BRICS alignment, so it seems to be moving around the planet. I hope connections link smoothly.

[Robertprofessor] WILDDUCK Triangulation method at its best?

[WILDDUCK] tc0043 do not think so it is a link up in action imo

[Robertprofessor] Austin-Powers-For-PM I am your group leader. Send me your dinar. lol

[.dblbrl] WILDDUCK so not a rumor?

[RFrost] Robertprofessor agreed....no more lol

[skykng] appreciate WD, trying to get excited, hard, guess I've had too many letdowns.

[redhead1] I do not care who gets the credit for calling it – DONE is the most important thing and then currency exchange - I am not worried about egos.

[Jester] laylow1 australia is NOT in the brics deal.. that is incorrect information... australia is an IMF reserve currency...

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] Robertprofessor Is your address 1600 Pensylvaina Ave. Washington D.C.? lol

[Robertprofessor] Austin-Powers-For-PM Not quite yet.

[snowwolfsdee] CL is gonna be jetlagged next week, IMHO

[nathansmom] Jester so after arustralia and brazil who is next--- or is that it???

[laylow1] Jester Ok thank you for the correction. Appreciated

[tc0043] WILDDUCK Are we in the stage of each country`s central bank pinging the local banks to confirm rates?

[WILDDUCK] Jester it is however a new reserve currency so think about that and so is canada ehh

[Jester] wildduck exactly

[bigbear] WILDDUCK Is Brazil the last link up that has to be completed????

[Jester] ding ding ding (hint) lol

[laylow1] Jester Jester Can you help me figure out the Brazil Australia connection?

[OREGONPUDDLES] Hello all. Why is everyone so excited? lol

[WILDDUCK] Oregonpuddles took a big dose of donium

[laylow1] Jester IMF reserve status?

[misskitty05] How can the group leaders go in this weekend if other countries are still being connected, we expect that to take some time and it hasn't been released yet?

[RFrost] laylow1 they are connected by one ocean and a sea. lol

[Jester] ask WILDDUCK the questions while he is here please... i am only the sidekick.... lol

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 define release in your opinon

[Doolittle] laylow1 I think Australia was suppose to have been S. Africa. in that statement about the BRICS

[sananddan24] Wildduck ty so much for coming in and sharing... We are truly thankful for you and yes, Meanie, Jester

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] WILDDUCK Aussie Dollar has appreciated nicely over the past 7-8 years based on what? Yep you guessed it, and abundance of natural resources. Mining in their case.

[misskitty05] WILDDUCK made available for public consumption

[Doolittle] I'm sorry S. Africa instead of Australia

[redhead1] Wildduck - when they talk about "group leaders" are they talking about the bank or the Tiers with Group Leaders expecting to cash out?

Wildduck and I4U Members News,Opinions, and Hopium Pt. 2

04/06/2013

0 Comments

[greasee5] Austin-Powers-For-PM read an article Australia found big reserves of oil, to rival Saudi Arabia

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 thank you did not want it not cleared up as bad info has a half life of nuclear waste

[spiritfilled] the info was from last night the day should have read Friday not sat on the first post ..all is done on the postings so far with brazil and austialia going on now

[OREGONPUDDLES] WILDDUCK I have no idea what you mean but I am assuming we are excited becasue of another rumor. :

[pat] WILDDUCK so what all needs to be done

tc0043] WILDDUCK Are we in the stage of each country`s central bank pinging the local banks to confirm rates?

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] greasee5 Wouldn't doubt it. I know that their economy remained stable during the great recession since their mining sector has been well developed.

[misskitty05] WILDDUCK do you anticipate that we will CE before the rates are made public?
Read More Link on Right

[WILDDUCK] well if you had been in here for a few months you would know i do i do not engage in rumors.... leave that to reno

[laylow1] So appears aligning w BRICS

[kids] Hi WILDDUCK...So to clarify...the countries are hooking up daily and we are towards the end???

[Doolittle] laylow1 looks like it

[WILDDUCK] laylow1 no stop the over thinking

[musiccitylady] NO Rumors from WD! It's A Fact Jack! :

[greasee5] Trillions in oil discovered in Australian outback

[sailman] WILDDUCK Any anticipated time line for commercial release to banking system in canada or are they waiting to basically POP all at once ??

[WILDDUCK] kids hi way mo betta

[jack1977] WILDDUCK yes that a great thing ...... u dont bring BS,,,,, just facts ty............

[nathansmom] WILDDUCK is austrialia and brzil the LAST to align??

[WILDDUCK] nathansmom think of 193 country reset ok

[sambeaux] WILDDUCK who are the group leader people are referring to??

[laylow1] WILDDUCK ok cool, sometimes have to read between the lines and I guess sometimes just face value....THXS!

[paradisegirl] greasee5 and iron ore out of the wazoo

[Doolittle] To much speculationgoing on right now need to stay settled until we hear from Okie

[subnet52] WILDDUCK does this 'connection' go in alpha order? grin

[kids] WILDDUCK so all is hooked up? Now we wait for the "ping" in all countries?

[laylow1] Doolittle Agreed! Exciting though.....

[musiccitylady] When can we expect to be at our banks? That is the question, I believe

[sananddan24] Musiccitylady emails this weekend

[WILDDUCK] musiccitylady working on that answer as i type lots of other squirrels running on the excercise wheels

[musiccitylady] WILDDUCK roflmao ok I will wait patiently for you

[Readynow] Doolittle not speculation--this is fact

[bigbear] WILDDUCK Any idea on how long it will take for 193 countries to be linked together????

[OREGONPUDDLES] WILDDUCK - Ok not a rumor but a fact from WILDDUCK. grin

[babble] WILDDUCK Just want to thank you for what you do! You're awesome!!

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] WILDDUCK Did you see the post in the Dinar Detectives Update?

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] tc0043 4-6-13 MIG: The RV/ RI will be on Sunday from 3:00pm EST (Forex Opens) or as late as Monday 4/7 when announced in the US. Here’s why: 1) IMF, World Bank, UST, Obama and others have all given their blessing 2) GDP (oil production) higher than it was before the war 3) All Demarcation of b

[tc0043] Austin-Powers-For-PM yes ty

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] tc0043 Rest of it is over at Detectives

[OREGONPUDDLES] Austin-Powers-For-PM lol we shall see. I have seen this many many tims. Hope it's correct.

[randaree] Folks that say they know exact time of release don't. ...

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] OREGONPUDDLES Totally agree. We've been here many times before, so I'm excited yet wary.

[candy] Austin-Powers-For-PM you obviously have not read the entire post. What WD brings in is FACT

[okrocks] WILDDUCK hi & ty ... could I get one hug from you... I will make it last lol hugs to you

[sailman] WILDDUCK will everything release at once or do you think my bank manager will be able to find it today in Canada

[burk50] Plain and simple what's is going on ,when r we done ??

[sananddan24] Wildduck is working and checking when we go to the banks, burk50

[Robertprofessor] WILDDUCK Any suggestions for us as we anticipate coming days?

[childofgod] burk50 we are in process

[candy] burk50 we are pretty much done... thinking group leaders will CE this W/e and then the email will go out. WD is verifying

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] candy I don't doubt that. I just know that it takes only one powerful individual to try to stop this from happening. However to much water under the bridge to stop this now IMO. Now it's a waiting game.

[WILDDUCK] and where is the mamas and papa's link to monday monday

[spiritfilled] Everyone is worried about the order...think of what was revealed..Canada started..Brazil and Australia next ..then probably Far east..going around the globe..banks close now in Austrialia...China next on list around to USA on Sunday nite...IMo..just use logic...

[kids] Are they still selling?

[childofgod] kids Dealers will always sell

[paradisegirl] spiritfilled good post hun

[WILDDUCK] childofgod they have no incentive and by law cannot stop selling

[candy] Austin-Powers-For-PM form what he said, it cannot be stopped at this point, gone too far

[WILDDUCK] candy gold star

[childofgod] wildduck yup

[misskitty05] It sounds like our group leaders may go in and get the ball rolling for us and we will start the CE while other countries are still being hooked into the system .. i.e we will begin CE before this goes public worldwide . Did anyone else get that out of this discussion?

[Robertprofessor] misskitty05 That's what my head did.

[sailman] WILDDUCK I posted to you earlier that yesterday a friend of mine who is connected with can. gov. mailed me saying EVERTHING DONE AS BY MY CONTACT -- wonderful EH!!!!

[19rue] misskitty05 Yes, that is what I think!

[rotormech35] misskitty05 yes

[childofgod] rotormech35 Did I miss something? Group leaders go first before the rate goes public?

[MATX] misskitty05 IMO I think the CE has been pre-estalished and we are just waiting on the email to implement the exchange

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] candy One thing I've learned on this journey is to have a very thick skin on intel. Be very hopeful and know that this is coming and coming soon. Know that dissapointment is part of this journey, but in the end we will get our blessing.

[candy] Austin-Powers-For-PM i do understand that, this has gone on far too long. Having said that, i 100% believe waht WD is saying. I have done my own reseach, and he is totally accurate.

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] OREGONPUDDLES I've chilled out. I'm not here to try to evangalize anymore, I just want to be like everybody else and take in what information is being passed, both good and bad.

[OREGONPUDDLES] Austin-Powers-For-PM you have been assimilated.

[misskitty05] Robertprofessor 19rue rotormech35 :whoohoo: I do believe I'm beginning to understand duckspeak lol

[Robertprofessor] misskitty05 Just in time, huh!! Lol

[misskitty05] Robertprofessor indeed lol

[19rue] misskitty05 Good job!

laylow1] spiritfilled Didnt it start here?

[spiritfilled] laylow1 according to duck first to set was Canada

[Robertprofessor] spiritfilled Gotta love them Canucks.

[musiccitylady] spiritfilled he said done in US Thursday at 5PM

[paradisegirl] spiritfilled America has been so blessed to have Canada as our northern neighbor

[Robertprofessor] paradisegirl They had our back this time, huh!

[19rue] I think it is done and this "No public announcement" is where we are.

[Jester] misskitty05 i would not read too much into what is said... noone can do any more than guess at anything other than that...

[paradisegirl] Robertprofessor you bet!

[musiccitylady] spiritfilled no, just done in US Thursday at 5 pm, Canada yesterday at 11am

[spiritfilled] musiccitylady maybe so ..but still probably can not be released until all sets are done around the globe...IMO

[musiccitylady] spiritfilled spiritfilled and cannot be revoked! Great news imo

[Robertprofessor] Enjoy and don't tell anyone why you are so happy. Say hi to all Charlestonians for me. I hope to be there in May to see my kids.

[musiccitylady] spiritfilled correct

[spiritfilled] musiccitylady yes and I think we will see it by Monday...thanks for your help...big situation and we have waited so long

[musiccitylady] spiritfilled I am praying so too

[randaree] Monday Monday can't trust that day... Monday Monday!!

[spiritfilled] musiccitylady Yes and Amen on that!!!

[misskitty05] spiritfilled that is why some suggested that our group leader may be going to the bank this weekend... the USA is alrady hooked in imo

[spiritfilled] misskitty05 and we keep our emails ON ON ON !!!

[Rocky49]IMO this means we are waiting for the banking connections from the other countries to be made then the email and then wet pants.

[childofgod] Rocky49 I like the wet pants part roflmao

[ram1] Jester do you think we will be able to CE before it is made public?

[Rocky49] childofgod I am just admitting right up front I am going to be excited, happy, joyous, and very relieved and grateful all at one time.

[spiritfilled] TexasMom if you are saying 72 hours before release...then Sunday at 5 pm EST is 72 hours from when WD said done in US at 5 pm Thursday....!!

[Jester] ram1 i kinda doubt it... i think you will be scheduling your appointment and that may take a little time... but then go in all nice and easy and get er done...

[obxlady1] Jester I could not agree with you more!

Now - If only it were true

DropItLikeItsHot 

GO RV :D  :D
Edited by Markinsa
Edited Title: Removed Links: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1

Wildduck and I had it out one night in the chatroom.  I questioned him on could his sources possibly be feeding him misinformation and he came absolutely unglued.  That showed me that he's up to something and I'm not sure what it is.  Perhaps he is a straight pumper getting commission, or maybe he has been deluded by his sources and has a one-track mind.  Who knows.

• Upvote 3

The news is slow, its a weekend, there's no RV...so these guys pull fluff outta their @ss to give em something to post and pump. Sheesh............love all the posters thanking them for all the "straight intel" and months of honest info.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Popping in today, HAD to post on this.

I come here for grounded info on everything, dig the site, and in the last few months noticed what's up on the internet with the dinar, intel, guru poop, etc. Bizarre but not surprised, people are weird. Money messes with people's heads. Whatever.

I've noticed that "intel4u" seems to be where the...bottom feeders(?) of intel go for the daily "hopium" hit (great term for the whole emotional addiction).. I've gone in a few times, and these people can't help themselves! 

"Wilduck" is without a doubt the most shameless attention ***** there, and it AMAZES me that people believe ANYTHING he says. His "sidekick" Jester (I love that!) takes the heat when people call Mr. Duck on his "info" and runs out. I'm even convinced they might be the same person. "Sweet Queen" seems to be some connected woman who gussies it up with "castles"..."Flashing" and "Shining" have disappeared...and reappeared....

People there know me by the screename there., but I'm hoping someone who reads this here sees through the junk. I can't help but feel sorry for the "musiclady's, okrocks, sanandan, or whoever else never seems to leave the site and troll for chat crumbs. If they're indeed being pumped the "moderators" seem to allow it. There's pumpers for this market :twocents:  and it seems like that's the place where it's being practiced without hand slaps the most. :twocents:

I was told a couple years ago this goes on so it isn't news...but it makes one more grounded as time gets closer for this happening to see the frenzy involved.

But hey, when it does happen, God's in charge anyway, not some screename, ya know?

Wildduck and I had it out one night in the chatroom.  I questioned him on could his sources possibly be feeding him misinformation and he came absolutely unglued.

Same here. 

• Upvote 3

Wildduck and I had it out one night in the chatroom.  I questioned him on could his sources possibly be feeding him misinformation and he came absolutely unglued.  

Did WildDuck Use Fowl Language ? :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 6

I just don't understand why the hell these "guru's" are even around. Never in my life have I been in an investment that had idiots online pumpin s### all day long for years! It seriously blows my mind. It's honestly freiken hilarious, but not really....

They get me to the point sometimes  that I hope the dinar does not go through so these idiots keep falling on their face. Sad but sometimes true.

In all seriousness though I just don't get it. I am a Christian, and the the only time i've seen stuff like these "gurus" is within the Christian Church. Crazy people exalted themselves that have their sheeple believing anything. I'm sure it happens in other religions, but I can relate it most to all the Christian religions and thousands of denominations following one guys interpretation of scripture...

sad.....  how most of them prey on the Christian theme at the end of every post for their sheeple. Screw these guys!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1