Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halifax bank real rumour update from facebook

dinarbeleiver

I DO appreciate you!  I'm sorry you took it personally.  I figured you did the best you could- and took a beating.  That's why I hoped someone ELSE with access, could shoulder the load.  I went to a couple banks here last week and talked to folks.  Sorry for letting my excitement/impatience get the best of me.  I figured other local folks there who have invested a lot of money and time in Dinar- would gladly make a few minute phone call.   Knowing we'd all love some solid and promising info.  

Thank you  for sharing what you did.  I am sorry you have suffered for it.  And I definitely look forward and appreciate whatever else you share.  

• Upvote 5

sorry dinar 33...... i didn't mean to take my temper out on yoy.... i am trying to prepare for hospital tomorrow and i am getting jitter. saw enough of them lately. :). anyway if i get home on thursday i promise i will share the rest either tbursday or friday depending on how my tests go. i know we all want to know as much as possible and wish the goi would get their shi*e together so your excitement is excused and forgiven. i am truely sorry for my rant at you. :).

• Upvote 5

sorry dinar 33...... i didn't mean to take my temper out on yoy.... i am trying to prepare for hospital tomorrow and i am getting jitter. saw enough of them lately. :). anyway if i get home on thursday i promise i will share the rest either tbursday or friday depending on how my tests go. i know we all want to know as much as possible and wish the goi would get their shi*e together so your excitement is excused and forgiven. i am truely sorry for my rant at you. :).

Betty ... We love you.... Everything will be fine at the hospital.

• Upvote 3

Keep don't know anymore about the dinar than the rest of us , don't let him fool you . Irregardless of his promises , anything could be possible . I for one would take Betty's word over KEEPs any day of the week . He may mean well but he don't know anymore than we do , no offense intended.

• Upvote 2

To dinarbeliver I would love to join your facebook group but in doing so I would be giving out a huge amount of personal information not just on me but also family and friends, I don't think I'd be comfortable with that. Is there anyway I could give u an email address and you could send some info to.

Easy fix, Machine... set up a facebook account under your dv screen name and use it only for dinar-related (or other things you don't mind sharing) posts and info. You need a different email address than your main account, but I know on Yahoo you can add a secondary email account for anonymity.

Just a thought...

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1

You just force me to reply in the rumors section,  :lol: If anyone else said this 

I would have laughed my A$$ off. But over the yrs I have come to know you 

to be a fun loving honest person. I for one also understand your mindset as 

my mother was an RN her entire life. So I will witness that if you said it is true 

we can soon take that to the bank.  :woot:  :angel:

Completely agree with your post.  Thought it was total BS until Betty chimed in.  Here's to hoping!

• Upvote 3

Keep don't know anymore about the dinar than the rest of us , don't let him fool you . Irregardless of his promises , anything could be possible . I for one would take Betty's word over KEEPs any day of the week . He may mean well but he don't know anymore than we do , no offense intended.

Not really.claiming that i do know more then anyone, but somethings really are not gonna happen, and expecting a bank to know ahead of time about a currency revaluing is one of those......

Of course your not gonna wanna take my word for anything, cause it will probly go against everything you hope for lol......not gonna hurt my feelings i promise.....

Keep, I had to plus you.  Not because I agree with you.  I just like that you finally agreed with us that you are dumb. :lol:

LOL whoever said i was smart in the first place? They sure fooled you!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ive just woken up I am gonna have a busy day on here today I am gonna email certain members and I will reply to as many posters on here as I can

Huh??  Did I miss something??  Calling me a coward to some bogus challenge of giving up a lot of my personal information to strangers?

Hahaha I may be dumb, but not that dumb......come on people.....the banks know nothing more then we do....I can promise you that.....

Keepem its not a bogus challenge email me I will prove you wrong

I really respect you as a member I have watched and I have posted about you on here before join facebook with a different name ect to protect yourself I want the opportunity to prove you wrong my friend

Keepmwlknfny please email me I want to prove you wrong that you think I am lying

Not really.claiming that i do know more then anyone, but somethings really are not gonna happen, and expecting a bank to know ahead of time about a currency revaluing is one of those......

Of course your not gonna wanna take my word for anything, cause it will probly go against everything you hope for lol......not gonna hurt my feelings i promise.....

LOL whoever said i was smart in the first place? They sure fooled you!

I am not advising anyone to quit their jobs I certainly wont be doing but my bank story is true

How in the world this thread has went 12 pages is beyond me! it just a rumor. I hope true. But im not going to quit my job again. My boss hates the word dinar and said he was going to fire anybody that even mentions dinar. :shrug:

This is why I have issued my challenge to him

BETTYBOOP thanks your great -Nurses ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not rich enough to get a mortgage especially in London but I will try to get anyone I know who is applying for a mortgage to ask

Try as I might to mask it, my Bill Clintonese accent wont get me far callin on a Halifax bank from across the pond with my loony questions.  Won't one of our finer genteel predecessors of this cowboy nation of mine, call or pop in that UK bank like James Bond and do us a solid?  Give us some intel and I'll put up my two dukes and defend you for life like dinarbeleiver, and eat Marmite for a month and LIKE IT!

I know you gave birth to this monster, (country), and I'm forever thankful, but can you do us this ooooooonneeee more favor??!!!

However lol

Im not Hoosier but I will take you up on that offer I don't know if this will RV then but my story rumour whatever you want to call it is a true event

I'll send you 500k dinar if they RV to better than 500 to 1 by the end of July 2013. Thanks for the entertainment. :)

Anyone seen Hoosier?  ;)

Im not a pumper I don't own an Iraqi dinar exchange I don't work for any of the Dinar sites out there I am not a person in the know. I don't believe in God I am not a pumper I don't know Adam' Breitling, Roger, OKIE, Frank, Delta or any other guru out there

I am with you on that...obvious pumping going on here

Your a star on our facebook page easyrider one of my mates involved in our true story wants to meet you on facebook please drop me an email

has anyone seen Seetrader? o yea i forgot thats you Fib. :shrug:

I will try my best to find out more got friends across the UK have asked them if they know anyone who is asking for a mortgage to ask questions if the Iraqi dinar is asked as a question to them

Have to wonder why more indepth questions were not asked of the banker in Scotland and the branch manager, etc, etc about why the bank thinks the dinar will be worth more soon.  Just sayin. 

I am not gonna get myself in debt the story is fact I am very optimistic that this will happen I will not steal I do not have a mortgage I am not unintelligent to do the things you are suggesting. I will live within my means but I will be looking to get more dinar but I am in no position to buy out all the dinar in the world

i assume you mean you will be buying every dinar you can get your hands on.   since you know it is going to happen, you would mortgage the house, beg, borrow, and steal to be able to buy hundreds of millions of dinar.  i mean, since it's a fact.

• Upvote 1

Someone sent me an email I am not gonna reveal who but Dinar uk have run out of the 25000 IQD notes but here is the email

Dear XXXXX

We have received the funds in our account. We will ship the order out tomorrow.
We are out of the 25k notes. Please confirm if you would like us to ship the 5k and 10k notes at no extra cost.

Thanks XXXX
  • Upvote 1

Ive issued keep with a challenge he is obviously too scared to take me up on it even though I have said its ok to hide his details open a separate facebook account ect. So until he does my word is far greater and I am proved right

wrong again KEEp , it won't go against everything i ever hoped for, I just simply trust her word over yours but you can believe whatever makes you feel better.

Extreamly good point I think you have hit the nail on the head

Just my two :twocents: but if you look at this article, they are already talking about preparing for the next UNSC meeting on Iraq in June.

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2295991&language=en

So, if Iraq is expected to get out of Ch. VII by then, that would jive with Betty's info that the English/Scottish banks are expecting the RV by July. Just trying to put the pieces together and total conjecture . . .

Also BETTYBOOP is proved right so come on then Keepem

THATS'S HOW DINARBELEIVER AND BETTYBOOP ROLL kEEPEM

NOTICE THE BIG FONT FOR ME AND BETTY AND THE SMALL FONT FOR KEEPEM

• Upvote 1

Hey DinarBeliever...

This is one of your posts in this thread..

"dinarbeleiver, on 04 Mar 2013 - 23:48, said:

snapback.png

Just a big shout out to everyone before I go to work GO RVVVVVV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! July 2013

You are calling for an RV in July, right? Just making sure I'm understanding you. 

yah , you're probably right dinarbeliever , it's best just to ignore folks like that .  Life's too short to let them to you . Ty for the posts , hopefully this ride will be over soon.

I have a very good feeling the ride will be over this year and in the way most of us on here are hoping

ok folks..... thank you for all the support dinarbeliever and i have received on this thread. i can understand your anger and the desire to have these sad individual litterly cyber flogged. however, many who know me will understand that just is not my style. if i was that way inclined i would never have forgiven the patient who almost killed me. i have verbally vented my anger and in afew days/weeks i will have calmed down enough that i will probably share what the rest of my bank conversation consisted of. it might be via the forym or it might just be a personal e-mail to a few people yet. that will depend on how i feel at the time and also whether i get any more of these e-mails. i can tell you that they are expecting it by late july and no the morgage lady does not hold any dinar. they were not told anything about it until after the bank had stopped selling dinar.

This is where I got the July thing from I think the RV will happen sooner I don't know how long Iraq can go on without a tradeable currency but I have a feeling 2013 at Christmas is going to be my most expensive one yet

Hey DinarBeliever...

snapback.png

You are calling for an RV in July, right? Just making sure I'm understanding you. 

Hey DinarBeliever...

snapback.png

Hey fib(seatrader,dinarck,.....etc or whoever),there's a bridge somewhere/anywhere thats looking for a new occupant. She is speculating on what might happen. So don't get too excited on the hope you might be able to jump her if nothing happens in july. Most folks hope or can't wait for positive things to happen,LOPsters just the opposite............weird.

• Upvote 1