Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - I Feel 100% Sure That We Will See It Tuesday !

DinarThug

Ive never in my life seen someone ack like the all knowing...........while standing in years of lies and 100's of be...thats proved him wrong.

jack lew has nothing to dowith this. im distgusted that frank still talks like he knows everything. he talks like he knows more thanshabbibi himself. one would think.....frank was actually in iraq working for the cbi. he is quoting conversations. m told s....s told m. how can someone whos publicly announced a rv. hundreds and hundreds of times and been wrong.....still have a folpowing??

The whole idea of mixing religion into speculative investing is morally, culturally, and spiritually wrong. by convincing people its....a blessing from god...is distgusting. anyone who truly loves god.....would never ever bring this investment into his church or into his worship. the guy has literally outright lied hundreds of times.

• Upvote 3

Ive never in my life seen someone ack like the all knowing...........while standing in years of lies and 100's of be...thats proved him wrong.

jack lew has nothing to dowith this. im distgusted that frank still talks like he knows everything. he talks like he knows more thanshabbibi himself. one would think.....frank was actually in iraq working for the cbi. he is quoting conversations. m told s....s told m. how can someone whos publicly announced a rv. hundreds and hundreds of times and been wrong.....still have a folpowing??

The whole idea of mixing religion into speculative investing is morally, culturally, and spiritually wrong. by convincing people its....a blessing from god...is distgusting. anyone who truly loves god.....would never ever bring this investment into his church or into his worship. the guy has literally outright lied hundreds of times.

Thanks.

Why is it necessary to make fun of someone instead of just accepting what they have to say with a grain of salt.  Or waiting to see if what they post might come to fuition?  It makes a person seem small when they put someone else down.

Have to agree with Starfire on this one............I will say that Frank has been wrong........that's a fact.....but it hasn't been for lack of effort.......he is very transparent..........you can actually see him speak on these issues online....live.....several times a week........he gives out his phone number.....and you can speak with him about any of this on the phone........like I say.....very transparent.....and I believe he has good intentions........I believe there are a few others who believe this as well.......JMO......

oh.....and Shab's.........looking forward to a round of Golf......and that BV with you after the RV.......(Black Velvet for those wondering?).....and let's hope and pray that ole Frank and Delta are right!!!!!!........Enjoy the weekend everyone...!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He is just thinking by sitting on the  " BLUE COUCH "  he is actually in the  "  BLUE LAGOON ''  with Brook Shield  OR HERE with Indiana Evans

FRANK swims into fame with 'Blue Lagoon'

By JD Cargill, CNN
updated 4:50 PM EDT, Sat June 16, 2012
120616084812-lifetime-blue-lagoon-story-
 "Blue Lagoon: The Awakening."   WAKE UP THE GURU'S,  THROW THEM TO THE DEEP , AND LET'S GET SOME HONEST INTEL IN HERE.......

oh.....and Shab's.........looking forward to a round of Golf......and that BV with you after the RV.......(Black Velvet for those wondering?).....and let's hope and pray that ole Frank and Delta are right!!!!!!........Enjoy the weekend everyone...!!!!

Game on Coorslite!!!  I'll bring the velvet, you bring the mixer........by mixer, I mean ICE.     :D 

GO RV, then BV

.............BUT,BUT,BUT.........THAT'S OUR MAIN FUN RAISON D'ETRE.................................(AS WE MUST JUST HOPE AND WAIT)...........................!!

OMG

I had to quote this one.....raison d'etre? YOU SPELLED IT RIGHT!

How could this be? I have seen so much bad spelling in English, I NEVER expected to see French spelled correctly...LOL

It is true, we make some fun. Yes, a grain of salt...well, we know no one knows all these answers.

We love to read the interpretations of others....gurus, whatever -I am grateful they are taking the time to tell us what they think.

If they are pumpers, and they may be, that's life/ I enjoy reading it all!

Don't buy more than you NEED....

• Upvote 2

OMG

I had to quote this one.....raison d'etre? YOU SPELLED IT RIGHT!

How could this be? I have seen so much bad spelling in English, I NEVER expected to see French spelled correctly...LOL

It is true, we make some fun. Yes, a grain of salt...well, we know no one knows all these answers.

We love to read the interpretations of others....gurus, whatever -I am grateful they are taking the time to tell us what they think.

If they are pumpers, and they may be, that's life/ I enjoy reading it all!

Don't buy more than you NEED....

You beat me to it.  I was an English major and was impressed by not only the spelling - but a correct usage!!

Most impressive in my book.  Well played sir.

raison d'etre - not to be confused with a raisinets - which are often found between the couch cushions.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post thug, but if every time frank had a feeling and it dident happen on thes RV, was him thinking he was haveing a hart attack, He would be A DEAD MAN WALKING. LOL So basicly what i am trying to say is Frank is as full of Shitttt as a christmas Turkey.

Edited by Biker
  • Upvote 1

.......IF A GURU DID HAVE ANY FEELINGS.....(WHICH THEY DON'T).....THEN THEY COULD BE HURT.

Thanks for the post thug, but if every time frank had a feeling and it dident happen on thes RV, was him thinking he was haveing a hart attack, He would be A DEAD MAN WALKING. LOL So basicly what i am trying to say is Frank is as full of Shitttt as a christmas Turkey.

..........NOT coming to Xmas dinner at your house!

• Upvote 1

Remember when Frank used to call it "CHARTER-7," instead of CHAPTER-7?? That was about the SAME time he said simply to watch Hillarious.

What is odd is how Frank could DARE accuse Okie of ANYTHING?

Yes- - -the Okie kettle is BLACK, but no blacker than the FRANK Pot!

Sing to us, Frank!

CNN. Broadcasting While Warning The Ladies That Frank's Blue Couch Turns Into A Sofa Bed !

GREETINGS FAMILY,

FOR YOU NEWBIES.........TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE FOLLOWING IS TECHNICALLY IMO. FOR YOU OLD TIMERS.........MAY I INVITE YOU TO MY BLUE COUCH.

I AM GOING TO PICK UP FROM OUR CC LAST NIGHT.......ALL IMO OF COURSE.

WHEN THE SO CALLED INAGURAL FLIGHT FROM IRAQ TO KUWAIT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1990 ARRIVED YESTERDAY.........THE KEYS TO IRAQ'S SHACKLES GOT OFF THE PLANE. THE FOREIGN MINISTER OF IRAQ.......ZEBARI DECIDED TO SPILL THE BEANS AS HE WALKED UP TO THE MICROPHONES AND TOLD THE CITIZENS OF KUWAIT AND THEIR GOVERNMENT THAT THEY WERE COMPLETELY OUT OF CH7.

WHY THE FALSE START? BECAUSE THAT'S THEIR PATTERN. KUWAIT GUARANTEES INVESTORS AROUND THE WORLD THAT THEY WILL BACK THEM UP WITH THE NBK (NATIONAL BANK OF KUWAIT) IF THEY COME INTO IRAQ AND INVEST. SO DELTA ANNOUNCES TO YOU FAMILY THAT THE GOI HAS TOLD ALL INVESTORS IN IRAQ THAT THEY MUST USE THE IQD FROM NOW ON.

BASICALLY THEY SHOULD HAVE SAID...........WE ARE OUT OF CH7 AND THE UNSC WILL GO THROUGH IT'S FORMALITIES TO ANNOUNCE IT........AND WE PREPARE TO ENTER ARTICLE 8 OF THE IMF. WHICH SAYS WE CANNOT USE ANY OTHER CURRENCY IN IRAQ EXCEPT FOR THE IQD. THE MINISTER OF PLANNING HOOKED UP WITH THE WORLD BANK THIS WEEK TO DISCUSS HOW TO PROTECT IRAQ'S MONEY. WHY? WHAT'S THE NEED AT 1166?

TURKI RECEIVES THE FINAL INFORMATION FROM S AND DECLARES THAT HE TOO IS DONE AND WISHES TO RETIRE. NOT YET SIR. M IS NOT LOVED IN IRAQ. BUT T IS ADORED SO..........THEY BRING GRANDPA T BACK TO IRAQ TO SIGN ON THE 2013 BUDGET. ALL THOSE THAT WERE REMOVED FROM IRAQ TO PROTECT THEM FROM M …....NOW COME BACK. GRANTED THE VP OF PARLIAMENT CAN SIGN THE BUDGET BUT OUT OF RESPECT THAT HONOR BELONGS TO T. SO THEY BRING HIM BACK.

TIMING........GOOD FOR MUSIC AND AN RV. SOFA PART TWO PREPARES TO KICK ITSELF IN BECAUSE THAT IS THE USA'S RESPONSIBILITY IN THE TRANSACTION OF BUILDING IRAQ'S ECONOMY. M TAKES SCENARIO NUMBER 3 EVEN THOUGH IT'S A LIE ABOUT HIM BEING SICK BECAUSE ALL HE HAS IS A BAD CASE OF DIABETES. SHOULD HE BE SENT TO THE MAYO CLINIC IN USA? NO.........THERE IS A BETTER ONE IN LONDON. BYE BYE M.........THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING TOO MUCH OF OUR SUGAR. I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE WORD.........NEUTRALIZED.

WHEN DELTA TOLD YOU ABOUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE CBI'S SITE THAT IS STILL NON-TRANSLATEABLE …......IT WAS THE FINANCE COMMITTEES IDEA TO FORCE INVESTORS TO USE THE IQD FROM NOW ON. THAT MEANS THE IQD IS INTERNATIONAL. IT FASCINATES ME THAT MANY OF THESE ACTIVITIES AND WORDS WERE NEVER ONCE UTTERED LAST YEAR WHEN WE WERE LOOKING FOR THE 2012 BUDGET. SO..........FAMILY...........YOU STILL THINK THAT THEY ARE GOING TO VOTE ON THE BUDGET MONDAY? FINE.

YES DELTA TOLD YOU THEY WILL VOTE ON IT MONDAY. BUT AS I SIT ON MY BLUE COUCH MAY I TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO NEED TO VOTE ON PASSING THE BUDGET BUT THERE IS A GREAT NEED TO VOTE …......ON THE RATE FOR THE 2013 BUDGET. GIVE THE PEOPLE THEIR EQUAL SHARE OF OIL REVENUES SAYS ….......THE PEOPLE. FAMILY........THE HCL NEEDS A RATE APPROVED TO DO THIS. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW. IT WILL NOT TAKE T OR A BACK UP VP 15 DAYS TO SIGN IN THIS NEW RATE.........AND APPROVE THE FULL BUDGET.

T SAID HE WOULD BE BACK BY THE 10TH.......NO.........HE'S ALREADY BACK. YOU KNOW THAT THE NEW RATE WILL BE BACKED UP BY OIL AND GOLD.........REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THERE WOULD BE A THIRD THING? REMEMBER I TOLD YOU IT SHINES? REMEMBER YOU THOUGHT IT WAS DIAMONDS? REMEMBER THIS.........IT'S WATER!!!

THERE WILL BE NO DUTCH DISEASE........NO LOP..........NO FLOAT.........UNLESS IT'S ROOTBEER FOR THE IQD'S FUTURE. THE RATE SHALL BE SURPRISING. EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT...........TELL ME SIR........HOW MUCH DOES IRAQ OWE YOU ON THEM THERE CONTRACTS? NO WORRIES.........THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF EVEN HALF OF WHAT I JUST POSTED WAS TRUE? TELL YOU WHAT........DO YOUR JOB NOW..........TAKE WHAT I SHARED WITH YOU TO GOD IN PRAYER. I KNOW YOU LOOK FOR THE BUDGET ON MONDAY.......I CAN'T BELIEVE I FEEL 100% SURE THAT WE WILL SEE IT TUESDAY. JACK BE NIMBLE BECAUSE JACK FROST CAN DELAY YET IN THIS CASE........JACK LEW IS QUICK.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL …......ADMINS PLEASE BUMP THIS POST. STAFF LOOK FOR YOUR PM TONIGHT FROM TINK. WE WILL HAVE A STAFF MEETING TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8PM EST.

I LOVE YOU........ALOHA AND KINDLY EXCEPT MY CHRISTIAN LOVE.

KTFA,    FRANK......USA!..........USA!!...........USD!!!

Not trying to stick up for Frank......99% I do not agree on........but as you can see, he did not state what many claim he is.

Why is it necessary to make fun of someone instead of just accepting what they have to say with a grain of salt.  Or waiting to see if what they post might come to fuition?  It makes a person seem small when they put someone else down.

Because this is like the one millionth time we have heard this.  Frank is one of those pumpers who just won't stop with the BS, which is aimed at suckering more of the unsuspecting into buying Dinar.

We make fun so we can laugh about it, which keeps us from crying about it.

Don't take it so hard, it's all in good fun

• Upvote 1