Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - I Feel 100% Sure That We Will See It Tuesday !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Warning The Ladies That Frank's Blue Couch Turns Into A Sofa Bed !

GREETINGS FAMILY,

FOR YOU NEWBIES.........TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE FOLLOWING IS TECHNICALLY IMO. FOR YOU OLD TIMERS.........MAY I INVITE YOU TO MY BLUE COUCH.

I AM GOING TO PICK UP FROM OUR CC LAST NIGHT.......ALL IMO OF COURSE.

WHEN THE SO CALLED INAGURAL FLIGHT FROM IRAQ TO KUWAIT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1990 ARRIVED YESTERDAY.........THE KEYS TO IRAQ'S SHACKLES GOT OFF THE PLANE. THE FOREIGN MINISTER OF IRAQ.......ZEBARI DECIDED TO SPILL THE BEANS AS HE WALKED UP TO THE MICROPHONES AND TOLD THE CITIZENS OF KUWAIT AND THEIR GOVERNMENT THAT THEY WERE COMPLETELY OUT OF CH7.

WHY THE FALSE START? BECAUSE THAT'S THEIR PATTERN. KUWAIT GUARANTEES INVESTORS AROUND THE WORLD THAT THEY WILL BACK THEM UP WITH THE NBK (NATIONAL BANK OF KUWAIT) IF THEY COME INTO IRAQ AND INVEST. SO DELTA ANNOUNCES TO YOU FAMILY THAT THE GOI HAS TOLD ALL INVESTORS IN IRAQ THAT THEY MUST USE THE IQD FROM NOW ON.

BASICALLY THEY SHOULD HAVE SAID...........WE ARE OUT OF CH7 AND THE UNSC WILL GO THROUGH IT'S FORMALITIES TO ANNOUNCE IT........AND WE PREPARE TO ENTER ARTICLE 8 OF THE IMF. WHICH SAYS WE CANNOT USE ANY OTHER CURRENCY IN IRAQ EXCEPT FOR THE IQD. THE MINISTER OF PLANNING HOOKED UP WITH THE WORLD BANK THIS WEEK TO DISCUSS HOW TO PROTECT IRAQ'S MONEY. WHY? WHAT'S THE NEED AT 1166?

TURKI RECEIVES THE FINAL INFORMATION FROM S AND DECLARES THAT HE TOO IS DONE AND WISHES TO RETIRE. NOT YET SIR. M IS NOT LOVED IN IRAQ. BUT T IS ADORED SO..........THEY BRING GRANDPA T BACK TO IRAQ TO SIGN ON THE 2013 BUDGET. ALL THOSE THAT WERE REMOVED FROM IRAQ TO PROTECT THEM FROM M …....NOW COME BACK. GRANTED THE VP OF PARLIAMENT CAN SIGN THE BUDGET BUT OUT OF RESPECT THAT HONOR BELONGS TO T. SO THEY BRING HIM BACK.

TIMING........GOOD FOR MUSIC AND AN RV. SOFA PART TWO PREPARES TO KICK ITSELF IN BECAUSE THAT IS THE USA'S RESPONSIBILITY IN THE TRANSACTION OF BUILDING IRAQ'S ECONOMY. M TAKES SCENARIO NUMBER 3 EVEN THOUGH IT'S A LIE ABOUT HIM BEING SICK BECAUSE ALL HE HAS IS A BAD CASE OF DIABETES. SHOULD HE BE SENT TO THE MAYO CLINIC IN USA? NO.........THERE IS A BETTER ONE IN LONDON. BYE BYE M.........THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING TOO MUCH OF OUR SUGAR. I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE WORD.........NEUTRALIZED.

WHEN DELTA TOLD YOU ABOUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE CBI'S SITE THAT IS STILL NON-TRANSLATEABLE …......IT WAS THE FINANCE COMMITTEES IDEA TO FORCE INVESTORS TO USE THE IQD FROM NOW ON. THAT MEANS THE IQD IS INTERNATIONAL. IT FASCINATES ME THAT MANY OF THESE ACTIVITIES AND WORDS WERE NEVER ONCE UTTERED LAST YEAR WHEN WE WERE LOOKING FOR THE 2012 BUDGET. SO..........FAMILY...........YOU STILL THINK THAT THEY ARE GOING TO VOTE ON THE BUDGET MONDAY? FINE.

YES DELTA TOLD YOU THEY WILL VOTE ON IT MONDAY. BUT AS I SIT ON MY BLUE COUCH MAY I TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO NEED TO VOTE ON PASSING THE BUDGET BUT THERE IS A GREAT NEED TO VOTE …......ON THE RATE FOR THE 2013 BUDGET. GIVE THE PEOPLE THEIR EQUAL SHARE OF OIL REVENUES SAYS ….......THE PEOPLE. FAMILY........THE HCL NEEDS A RATE APPROVED TO DO THIS. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW. IT WILL NOT TAKE T OR A BACK UP VP 15 DAYS TO SIGN IN THIS NEW RATE.........AND APPROVE THE FULL BUDGET.

T SAID HE WOULD BE BACK BY THE 10TH.......NO.........HE'S ALREADY BACK. YOU KNOW THAT THE NEW RATE WILL BE BACKED UP BY OIL AND GOLD.........REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THERE WOULD BE A THIRD THING? REMEMBER I TOLD YOU IT SHINES? REMEMBER YOU THOUGHT IT WAS DIAMONDS? REMEMBER THIS.........IT'S WATER!!!

THERE WILL BE NO DUTCH DISEASE........NO LOP..........NO FLOAT.........UNLESS IT'S ROOTBEER FOR THE IQD'S FUTURE. THE RATE SHALL BE SURPRISING. EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT...........TELL ME SIR........HOW MUCH DOES IRAQ OWE YOU ON THEM THERE CONTRACTS? NO WORRIES.........THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF EVEN HALF OF WHAT I JUST POSTED WAS TRUE? TELL YOU WHAT........DO YOUR JOB NOW..........TAKE WHAT I SHARED WITH YOU TO GOD IN PRAYER. I KNOW YOU LOOK FOR THE BUDGET ON MONDAY.......I CAN'T BELIEVE I FEEL 100% SURE THAT WE WILL SEE IT TUESDAY. JACK BE NIMBLE BECAUSE JACK FROST CAN DELAY YET IN THIS CASE........JACK LEW IS QUICK.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL …......ADMINS PLEASE BUMP THIS POST. STAFF LOOK FOR YOUR PM TONIGHT FROM TINK. WE WILL HAVE A STAFF MEETING TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8PM EST.

I LOVE YOU........ALOHA AND KINDLY EXCEPT MY CHRISTIAN LOVE.

KTFA,    FRANK......USA!..........USA!!...........USD!!!

• Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting While Warning The Ladies That Frank's Blue Couch Turns Into A Sofa Bed !

I LOVE YOU........ALOHA AND KINDLY EXCEPT MY CHRISTIAN LOVE.

KTFA,    FRANK......USA!..........USA!!...........USD!!!

Classic - a blue couch special !!!

Not too sure about his Christian love - is he giving it ... or reneging on it o_O ?

• Upvote 2

Why is it necessary to make fun of someone instead of just accepting what they have to say with a grain of salt.  Or waiting to see if what they post might come to fuition?  It makes a person seem small when they put someone else down.

• Upvote 3

Why is it necessary to make fun of someone instead of just accepting what they have to say with a grain of salt.  Or waiting to see if what they post might come to fuition?  It makes a person seem small when they put someone else down.

.............BUT,BUT,BUT.........THAT'S OUR MAIN FUN RAISON D'ETRE.................................(AS WE MUST JUST HOPE AND WAIT)...........................!!

• Upvote 3

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF EVEN HALF OF WHAT I JUST POSTED WAS TRUE? 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142620-frank-i-feel-100-sure-that-we-will-see-it-tuesday/#ixzz2MGaGLXJR

YA THINK. The sad part in all of this is that with all of the news out there 

this idiot just might be right. But that has nothing to do with any secret intel. 

• Upvote 2

Thug, thank you for the post. Also keep an eye out for you. Well, i am trying to decide if I have been seeing Frank and Delta post longer than the M.A.S.H. Series. Seems like they have been on forever. Shoot, they even brought Dallas back since Frank and Delta have been on.

• Upvote 3

The problem with the guru's is... their pile of salt is getting kinda big!!!  :rolleyes: 

rock-salt.jpg

Ya think I could sneak a nap on that blue couch Thug???  ... or would I be swallowed up into some other dimension in the process and be lost in space???  :shrug: 

• Upvote 6

frank says tues 100% sure---a do run run run run a do run run 

tuesday we will be going to the bank -a do run run run a do run run

wensday we will be back here - a do run run run a do run run

thursday things  will start all over again-a do run run run a do run run

couldnt resist--lol---sorry

Edited by HYDRANT
  • Upvote 4

FOR YOU OLD TIMERS.........MAY I INVITE YOU TO MY BLUE COUCH.

End Quote

Yes please.

It's happened ( them reporting such extras) tons of times...Not once it was true....Not once.. In years.... Sometimes it gets to People, you know. I understand you are fairly new around here so you're entitled not to know. So I'm explaining it to you in a friendly way.

Besides when something gets posted in a Forum   then Forum Members will obviously express their thoughts...That's normal, no? Ciao.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2