Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV to happen Wednesday

Hey im the new TerryK.. since his predictions are incredibly ridiculous i thought i might as well make 1 of my own.. through my sources (the U.S Marshalls dur) i have reliable news that the RV will happen on wednesday.. christine legarde will be speaking on wednesday and will likely mention how invaluable a resource TerryK has been.. woohoo guys its here :) - if i am wrong i will just make another prediction on Thursday

• Upvote 8

Thanks bean..... UPDATE...IMF's CL will announce the new RV on wednesday....CBI has all reedy to go.. no more hold ups... source says rate is between 0.10 to 21.78, my sources dont know much thats why i just make new predictions. .. im also HEARING from a bird that SBA, DFI, ATF, DEA, CBI, FBI, are all ready... treat as a rumor because it is a rumor

• Upvote 4

Hey im the new TerryK.. since his predictions are incredibly ridiculous i thought i might as well make 1 of my own.. through my sources (the U.S Marshalls dur) i have reliable news that the RV will happen on wednesday.. christine legarde will be speaking on wednesday and will likely mention how invaluable a resource TerryK has been.. woohoo guys its here :) - if i am wrong i will just make another prediction on Thursday

......bogus....you ain't got no crystal!

• Upvote 2

Thanks bean..... UPDATE...IMF's CL will announce the new RV on wednesday....CBI has all reedy to go.. no more hold ups... source says rate is between 0.10 to 21.78, my sources dont know much thats why i just make new predictions. .. im also HEARING from a bird that SBA, DFI, ATF, DEA, CBI, FBI, are all ready... treat as a rumor because it is a rumor

Nate,

You are getting better and don't drink the koolaid okay... I heard soda water is better lol 

• Upvote 2

I'm just at the airport .... boarding flight in 10mins .... I'll see you guys in Vegas in 14 hours

Ahhhh hope I catch you in time you silly billy..... you're supposed to be going to RENO..... Which makes  a huge difference as you probably packed the wrong darn clothes.... Buy some sweaters in the airport gift shop and then get on the right plane..  :lol:  :D  :lol:

Want me to pick you up at the airport?  :D

• Upvote 3

Ahhhh hope I catch you in time you silly billy..... you're supposed to be going to RENO..... Which makes  a huge difference as you probably packed the wrong darn clothes.... Buy some sweaters in the airport gift shop and then get on the right plane..  :lol:  :D  :lol:

Want me to pick you up at the airport?  :D

Vegas ... Reno .... what does it matter, thats what private jets were invented for ha ha ..

Yep you can pick me up I'll be the only one there wearing cowboy boots ... spedo's and pitate hat made from 25K dinar bills and of course I'll be sporting that smile olny a multi millionare could have lol

• Upvote 3

Vegas ... Reno .... what does it matter, thats what private jets were invented for ha ha ..

Yep you can pick me up I'll be the only one there wearing cowboy boots ... spedo's and pitate hat made from 25K dinar bills and of course I'll be sporting that smile olny a multi millionare could have lol

Hit the first WalMart after you land and I can assure you that you'll run into someone similarly dressed LOL!!!
  • Upvote 3