Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** CHASE BANK RUMOR *** VEDDY VEDDY INTERESTING

UNEEK

*** CHASE BANK RUMOR - EMAILED TO DR ***

Met again this afternoon with my CHASE branch manager and assistant
regarding the remodeling of two branches in Northern CA. So I asked her if she
could tell me how many branches in this large geographic capitol city area
would be getting a CPC (Chase private client) banker and private office
remodel.

She left the cubicle we were in and went to her own cubicle
to look on her computer. She then came back and sent the computer in house link
she was looking at to the assistant manager's screen and counted 40 branches
which are slated to get this service as most of their current CPC's have to go
to San Francisco.

She also told me that CHASE started this process in S. CA
first in Beverly Hills, and LA and is now moving North. These local offices are
set to be remodeled in April/May. Each time I go in I get more info.

I thought to myself, are there this many millionaires or
those with at least $500,000 out there or is there more to this regarding the
RV that CHASE NY knows and is preparing for.

I also told the assistant manager that since I have networked with him and could potentially be
brining him up to 120 from our group, depending on what they offer in packages
at the time of exchange, that I Would expect a call to come in after the RV.

He said that he would know before I would as something would
come down the chain via email to him and that he would be calling me.

I also met with the private banker last week and told him
everything I know and sent him my own private research report which I have
worked on for over a year. I want my bankers to know everything I know, so when
it happens, they are not surprised but just as ready as I am. My networking has
paid off due to some very friendly people at CHASE.

It is easy to find comfort among friends and those that always agree but there is little opportunity for growth there -  It is when we are against those that disagree or ruffle our feathers or somehow clash with our personality that we have the opportunity to face our weaknesses and vulnerabilities and strengthen in them 

The stronger the opposition the greater strength potential <3 <3 <3  UNEEK <3 <3 <3  

• Upvote 10

I'm no banking-expert, so I hope this means something positive for the an RV. I'm hoping for an RV for the main purpose to renounce my citizenship. Sorry, folks, but this ol jarhead is tired of all the games and illegal stuff that goes in there. Thanks for the story. Hope it isnt for all the Chinese that are moving in to take over the place. Dunno, just saying......Peace

• Upvote 16

I'm no banking-expert, so I hope this means something positive for the an RV. I'm hoping for an RV for the main purpose to renounce my citizenship. Sorry, folks, but this ol jarhead is tired of all the games and illegal stuff that goes in there. Thanks for the story. Hope it isnt for all the Chinese that are moving in to take over the place. Dunno, just saying......Peace

***///

See you at 'OlSarge'sFishCamp in Panama, then...? The Switzerland of Latin America.....

(Still plenty of Asian types there for ya, seeing as how jimmy carter allowed the chinese in there to control the Canal!)

But they don't bother US in the jungle! :tiphat: So c'mon and Fish on....!

• Upvote 7

***///

See you at 'OlSarge'sFishCamp in Panama, then...? The Switzerland of Latin America.....

(Still plenty of Asian types there for ya, seeing as how jimmy carter allowed the chinese in there to control the Canal!)

But they don't bother US in the jungle! :tiphat: So c'mon and Fish on....!

One of my stops on my way south to even better places (so I've been told). I do like the environment of SE Asia, however. Dont know if I can give that up. See you in the Jungle, Jungle-bunnies!!!

• Upvote 3

I totally understand Thaiexpat. I will do the same if this happens!

• Upvote 4

well I for one just can't wait til this thing comes to a final end. then all these so called guru's can move on to some other phobia to be the one to bring the first and bestest news story. they must really not have anything else to do during the day but research news articles and boy do they need to get a life.  Go RV !!!!!

• Upvote 3

The janitor at my bank was cleaning the glass on the front door yesterday, must mean an RV is near!

LMAO !!!!!!!   ------   The bank clerk got her hair did and nails done up --- must mean RV .

If nothing else , at least we are going to have nice clean modern banks . They are going to look like model homes when you walk in . 

• Upvote 1

Is this a joke? Are you kidding me? Come on people; these bank stories are a penny a dozen. All B.S. They have nothing to do with any exchange rate change. Let's quit reaching. Last month Hoosier relayed to us that his wealth manager indicated to him that something was up with the dinar; and that we should hear something around the first of Feb. Well? Same ole stuff. Give me a break. Enough already. Folks, don't buy any of this garbage; and that's what it is.

• Upvote 3

Is this a joke? Are you kidding me? Come on people; these bank stories are a penny a dozen. All B.S. They have nothing to do with any exchange rate change. Let's quit reaching. Last month Hoosier relayed to us that his wealth manager indicated to him that something was up with the dinar; and that we should hear something around the first of Feb. Well? Same ole stuff. Give me a break. Enough already. Folks, don't buy any of this garbage; and that's what it is.

amen brother, but the sheep keep posting this tripe...

• Upvote 3

In the northeast, they opend private client offices at nearly every branch... this means nothing for the RV of course... the strategy is to actually lower the threshold for people to get private banking service since this function has always been there, just at a much higher networth level.  Their goal is to bring you in to the JP Morgan investment side, even at an entry level.

• Upvote 1