Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Frank 26 CC W/Delta and notes**

easyrider

Check Ur Calender - The Month's Not Over ! ;)

I Miss Not Having A Neg Button On This New Format Already ! :o

:D:D:D

Thx For The Post Easy ! B)

Check Ur Calender - The Month's Not Over ! ;)

I Miss Not Having A Neg Button On This New Format Already ! :o

:D:D:D

Thx For The Post Easy ! B)

I was just thinking the same thing.

• Upvote 2

Found it

'waterman13', on 19 May 2012 - 09:44, said:

Thanks Easy, I like Delta's view on things. He is physically in Kuwait right? At least I thought I had heard that before.

Go RV!

WM13

LOL!

No... Delta is an American...who lives in the US.

The farce began with Delta speaking and reading arabic and being in Iraq...then he was questioned and proven to not be in Iraq.

Then something came out written in arabic and he was asked to read it and he could not...said he could only speak it and understand it.

Then someone cornered him on a call and asked him questions in arabic and it came out he could not understand arabic but his wife who is arabic could understand and speak the language and it is said to be his WIFE who watches Iraqi TV (here in the states) and then SHE tells Delta what was said.

So Delta is nothing less than a proven fraud who has been busted no less than 3 times as a fake.

But if you throw in a "praise jebus" or two and I guess it does not matter.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/117631-frank26-recorded-cc-w-delta-5162012/#ixzz2LOuHknrv

• Upvote 1

To Quote the now infamous blue couch-sitting, SINGING GURU:  "Just keep your eye on Hillarious Clinton!" - - -and, "Watch for the lower denoms and Charter 7 (sic).

By the way. . . .WHAT is a CHARTER-7????   Did REALLY mean CHAPTER-7???

O-o-o-p-s. . . . .Guess he missed ANOTHER WAG.

No idea why I feel this way, but out of all the gurus in dinar land, I like Delta the best!! Maybe it's because Terry is crazy, Steve is narcissistic, Okie is the boy who cried wolf DAILY and Dan and Tony are just used car salesmen trying to make a buck!!

Edited by stonewall67
  • Upvote 3

Found it

Thanks Easy, I like Delta's view on things. He is physically in Kuwait right? At least I thought I had heard that before.

Go RV!

WM13

LOL!

The farce began with Delta speaking and reading arabic and being in Iraq...then he was questioned and proven to not be in Iraq.

Then something came out written in arabic and he was asked to read it and he could not...said he could only speak it and understand it.

Then someone cornered him on a call and asked him questions in arabic and it came out he could not understand arabic but his wife who is arabic could understand and speak the language and it is said to be his WIFE who watches Iraqi TV (here in the states) and then SHE tells Delta what was said.

So Delta is nothing less than a proven fraud who has been busted no less than 3 times as a fake.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/117631-frank26-recorded-cc-w-delta-5162012/#ixzz2LOuHknrv

So that's who "wife in the know" really is! :lol:

Found it

Go RV!

WM13

LOL!

That's not true I did listen to him one time and he did translate an article from Arabic to English.

• Upvote 1