Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF Rumor

RVandGolf

I believe all these rumors from credible members are solid . Whether it happens tomorrow no one knows but I'm excited I think we're very close and it looks like we may actually get a good rate out of it.

ME TOO!!!!

I had the worse day I have had in a very long time. I work with idiots dressed up in three piece suits. There is not a rational thought that rattles around in any of their brains. I pray every morning on the way to work and every afternoon on my way home, that I don't have to go back the next day. I absolutely cannot wait until I have the pleasure of telling each and every one of them what side of my _ss they can kiss. I might even let them kiss my whole entire _ss. Well, maybe not my whole _ss, my husband might get mad. PLEASE just make it so.

• Upvote 1

ME TOO!!!!

I had the worse day I have had in a very long time. I work with idiots dressed up in three piece suits. There is not a rational thought that rattles around in any of their brains. I pray every morning on the way to work and every afternoon on my way home, that I don't have to go back the next day. I absolutely cannot wait until I have the pleasure of telling each and every one of them what side of my _ss they can kiss. I might even let them kiss my whole entire _ss. Well, maybe not my whole _ss, my husband might get mad. PLEASE just make it so.

Owie-wowie wiz! Be careful. Never know where these posts will end up. Disregard if that's not ur real pic.....lol

ME TOO!!!!

Link with pictures please... I've never been an *ss kisser, but will make an exception with certain females. Thank you

you gain attention from the sheep who believe this ridiculous " U.S.T. accountant " rumor

You forgot how play 'make believe' . :) You should try it again; it'll make you feel better. :) Rumors are never told as fact, they're just fun!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow this whole 2 weeks has been like one large pumper fest.

The wood stock of the dinar world.

I think we all oughta just get naked and play in the mud.

drink some wine smoke some doobs get OKIE up on stage for some famous one liners "ships at sea" "Dancing in the streets"

and when we all sober up

Maybe things will be back to normal.

WE wait

smile.gif

Best post on DV!

:lol:

ME TOO!!!!

LOL!

Great post! :lol:

• Upvote 1

If this will just happen 'soon'..he can slurp, drool, lick the screen. :blink:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> I don't care, just bring it on!! :P/>

LOL... then he is truly drunk like a skunk lol lol

:cigar:/> Wow, it is like deja vu wpsmit! I'm partying no matter what the outcome!

Gonna get me some powerball tickets right now while I got this lucky feelin'! :

+1 for you GolfandRV

:D/> :D/>

I am with you... I am buying powerball who knows we get double jackpot :)

• Upvote 1

The NEWS or INTEL has been on this site for years.

What sucks is that it isnt easy to decifer from what is actually a good source of news or a report.

I said long ago that if we listed the people who continue to give us BS we could just dispell their "intel" for what it is. I.E: OKIE

Anyway, I sincerely hope this budget is passed and all the things we have waited for actually come to pass already. Its a frustrating ride.

I sincerely appreciate those who repost news from credible news sources with the translations. Wish we could better understand the language differences.

Newbies, check with some of the senior members before running with any so called NEWS. It will save you some embarising moments.

Peace all and praying for this RV to take place soon.... ;)/>/>

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 1