Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Happy Easter everyone ! Well i have not posted on this thread for sometime , been a bit busy settling into my new job . :) Anyway, with all the exciting news lately i asked the crystal again about our investment. Firstly i asked if the value would be above $2. The crystal said yes by rotating clockwise. I then asked if it would increase in value by the 31st March 2013. Again it rotated clockwise, so another yes. Then in order to double check i asked if it would increase in value on the 1st April 2013. This time it rotated anti-clockwise, meaning NO. So i asked if it will already have increased in value by the 1st April 2013 and again it replied yes. So this is the latest and we will just have to wait and see. :);) .

• Upvote 9

Thanks Betty - never had much luck with crystals myself.  My mom did. However, I was a better dowser than she was using steel rods - and yes, I could actually use the y shaped willow branch.  I was more accurate with the steel rods...in a few cases was even able to accurately estimate the well water flow. 

Don't get me wrong - I'm a strong Christian - but I believe there is some time of innate "super power" if you will that allows people to do these kind of things...so I put more stock in your prowess with the crystals than I do the Guru informants...

• Upvote 3

Folks i have been so excited by everything i have read in the forums this morning that i went back and asked the crystal for clarification on somethings. I asked if the budget had been released and published inn the gazette and it indicated yes. Now how would it know that when i didn't at the time. I then again checked the R.V. date it had given and it continues to indicate tomorrow. with a rate at $2 +. Possibly 3. When i asked about 3 bucks or above it indicated maybe. I am hoping along with the rest of you that this is correct . :):D .

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Betty. Here's to an awesome celebration of our risen Lord.

Yesterday was my birthday and it was filled with fun and excitement,  and now Ms. BettyBoop brings excitement today.  Wow!!!! what great crystals you have there. .I just love your crystals.

Happy Easter everyone and God Bless. 

• Upvote 3