Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Hi everyone! Well everytime i visit there seems to be increasily more exciting news along with some smoke and mirrors ! :lol: I have been very busy at work just finishing things off before i move to my new job. I asked the crystal today about our little investment. It said it may have already R. Vd but we just have not seen the rate yet. This would tie in with one of easys posts. hmmnmm....... It contiues to say the rate shall be $2+ and that it will happen by the end of this month. Have a good day everyone . Hope we see this soon. I do think we are closer than this time last year. :) . ;) .

• Upvote 4

Hi everyone! Well everytime i visit there seems to be increasily more exciting news along with some smoke and mirrors ! laugh.gif I have been very busy at work just finishing things off before i move to my new job. I asked the crystal today about our little investment. It said it may have already R. Vd but we just have not seen the rate yet. This would tie in with one of easys posts. hmmnmm....... It contiues to say the rate shall be $2+ and that it will happen by the end of this month. Have a good day everyone . Hope we see this soon. I do think we are closer than this time last year. smile.gif . wink.gif .

Thanks Betty, good to see you back and with exciting news. Awesome come back. wink.gif My gut is telling something is happening. Just my gut feeling. wink.gif Or maybe I'm just hungry.

• Upvote 2

ok. i asked about the next three days....... the pendulum appeears to be as confused as we all are. first it said yes. then no then maybe!!!! said the budget won't pass before the end if march. so heaven only knows when this will happen !!!

Hey BB thanks for asking, not shocked at all that even the pendulum is confused.

No one can truly understand what is going on with all the bs Iraq puts out.  :lol:

• Upvote 3

Ok with all the arti cles and stevie 1 claiming the budget will definately be passed on monday i got my crystal out. It says it may psss on monday. i also asked about an rv date. I asked if it would rv before march 31st 2013. It reied yes. So i started asking a range of dates. I asked if it would happen between the 4th and 10th of march this year and the crystal said no. So i then asked if it would happen around the middle of the month and it said yes. so that is the latest. You might not hear much from me next week as i am going into hospital for a few days to have some more tests done. Take care all of you. x

• Upvote 3

Ok with all the arti cles and stevie 1 claiming the budget will definately be passed on monday i got my crystal out. It says it may psss on monday. i also asked about an rv date. I asked if it would rv before march 31st 2013. It reied yes. So i started asking a range of dates. I asked if it would happen between the 4th and 10th of march this year and the crystal said no. So i then asked if it would happen around the middle of the month and it said yes. so that is the latest. You might not hear much from me next week as i am going into hospital for a few days to have some more tests done. Take care all of you. x

Thanks Betty. Best wishes with your tests. I know everything will be just fine. A brotherly hug.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for checking again, Betty... best of luck on your tests... will be praying for you, as always...

KK

MADD for Heather

PS Gastritis has gotten the Mr off most meds, so the B complex etc didn't work out... thanks for the suggestion, tho. Poor thing is in excruciating pain.

• 2 weeks later...