Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Thanks for the lovely reply. I agree with all you said. However, i asked the crystal last night about a few things and i was not getting what expected so i asked if it was confused re our investment and it said yes.... so i guess it is in the same boat as we all are... :);) .

Now that is funny.  :lol:  :lol:  maybe we should send a letter to Iraq and

let them know that they can even confuse nature. They are some people.  :huh: 

My crystal says ..... "hang in there buddy"

06%20Carsten%20Peter,%20Speleoresearch%2

You know what they say... about the difference between "men and boys"... "it's the size of their toys"..... gauging by that... you got some big friggin toy's Machine!!!  :eyebrows:  :rolleyes:

I asked my pendilum if it would RV this month April in the next 3 weeks and it said YES, asked if it would be $2 or more said NO. asked $1.50 or more got Maybe.I could pull out the old stand by My TAROT cards, But I have found with them they dont lie so if you dont want to know dont ask them. Im hoping for an RV just like the rest of you, Im ready to get off this ride. its been fun and I have gotten to know some good people on here and wish you all be best life has to offer.

• Upvote 4

Asked my pendulum some questions. Here are the results....take it all with a grain of salt...and a shot of Tequila.

1. Will the Iraqi Dinar increase in value before June 2013 - answer No.

2. Will Iraqi Dinar increase in value before Dec 2013.- answer Yes.

3. Will Iraqi Dinar increase to at least equal $1 USD in 2013 - answer No.

4. Will Iraqi Dinar increase to at least equal .10 USD in 2013 - answer No.

5. Will Iraqi Dinar become a tradable currency in 2013 - answer No.

6. Will Iraqi Dinar increase to at least equal $1 USD in 2014 - answer Maybe.

7. Will I make money off this investment -answer  Yes. (btw a very strong yes came from this question)

8. Should I sell my dinar- answer No

9. Will the Iraqi Dinar become a tradeable currency in 2013 - answer No.

I stopped when I got the maybe and moved on to more generall questions because at that point it's too far out in the future and too many factors in the world that can affect it. Heck it can change in a day. From the answers from #2 and #9 maybe it will increase in value in 2013.  Perhaps the 1000:1 we are expecting to see as the next move..

Not liking the answers I am getting since I did get that it would increase to at least $1 in 2013 when I asked in January this year.. Maybe that was the plan earlier this year and things have changed over there as to their plan.

I do know from previous questioning in the summer of 2011,  I was told by one reader that there are too many factors in this puzzle and they are not being worked out and that things change constantly.  The reader was very confused by the clarity of it all. 

Last summer a reader told me to sell partially in order to get back my initial investment and then hold the rest and that it would gradually increase over time.  A third reader 1 yr ago told me that I would make money off this investment. Those are my stories.

This is what my pendulum looks like. I held it over some of the notes while I asked the questions.

pendulum-celt-tiger-3.jpg

PS...I will ask again in a  months time.

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 4

Asked my pendulum some questions. Here are the results....take it all with a grain of salt...and a shot of Tequila.

1. Will the Iraqi Dinar increase in value before June 2013 - answer No.

2. Will Iraqi Dinar increase in value before Dec 2013.- answer Yes.

3. Will Iraqi Dinar increase to at least equal $1 USD in 2013 - answer No.

4. Will Iraqi Dinar increase to at least equal .10 USD in 2013 - answer No.

5. Will Iraqi Dinar become a tradable currency in 2013 - answer No.

6. Will Iraqi Dinar increase to at least equal $1 USD in 2014 - answer Maybe.

7. Will I make money off this investment -answer  Yes. (btw a very strong yes came from this question)

8. Should I sell my dinar- answer No

9. Will the Iraqi Dinar become a tradeable currency in 2013 - answer No.

I stopped when I got the maybe and moved on to more generall questions because at that point it's too far out in the future and too many factors in the world that can affect it. Heck it can change in a day. From the answers from #2 and #9 maybe it will increase in value in 2013.  Perhaps the 1000:1 we are expecting to see as the next move..

Not liking the answers I am getting since I did get that it would increase to at least $1 in 2013 when I asked in January this year.. Maybe that was the plan earlier this year and things have changed over there as to their plan.

I do know from previous questioning in the summer of 2011,  I was told by one reader that there are too many factors in this puzzle and they are not being worked out and that things change constantly.  The reader was very confused by the clarity of it all. 

Last summer a reader told me to sell partially in order to get back my initial investment and then hold the rest and that it would gradually increase over time.  A third reader 1 yr ago told me that I would make money off this investment. Those are my stories.

This is what my pendulum looks like. I held it over some of the notes while I asked the questions.

pendulum-celt-tiger-3.jpg

PS...I will ask again in a  months time.

Goldie,

Would you ask the crystal if the dinar investment pays off well, will I use the profit productively and in a positive way to help others, or will I squander my wealth in a meaningless self absorbed satisfaction until it is evaporated back into the universe?

• Upvote 1

Goldie,

Would you ask the crystal if the dinar investment pays off well, will I use the profit productively and in a positive way to help others, or will I squander my wealth in a meaningless self absorbed satisfaction until it is evaporated back into the universe?

Yes I could ask it if it pays off well.

However, if you are concened about squandering it in self absorbed materialistic items and a  wild life style, I can manage your money it for you.  :D

• Upvote 4

I asked my pendilum if it would RV this month April in the next 3 weeks and it said YES, asked if it would be $2 or more said NO. asked $1.50 or more got Maybe.I could pull out the old stand by My TAROT cards, But I have found with them they dont lie so if you dont want to know dont ask them. Im hoping for an RV just like the rest of you, Im ready to get off this ride. its been fun and I have gotten to know some good people on here and wish you all be best life has to offer.

Boozer, you have cards?....ask your cards.  I'd be interested in what they say... :peace:

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 2

Yes I could ask it if it pays off well.

However, if you are concened about squandering it in self absorbed materialistic items and a  wild life style, I can manage your money it for you.  :D

Well, I'm on the fence between doing good for humanity or living the life of Riley, what to do, what to do.

Thought maybe the crystal would clarify which direction I would be going so I could prepare myself. There is already a line forming of those that are willing to help manage that money so unless your bringing something special to the table I think that part is covered. 

• Upvote 2

Well, I'm on the fence between doing good for humanity or living the life of Riley, what to do, what to do.

Thought maybe the crystal would clarify which direction I would be going so I could prepare myself. There is already a line forming of those that are willing to help manage that money so unless your bringing something special to the table I think that part is covered.

That's easy, use half for the good and half for beer and strippers:D one is doing good for mankind, the other is having a good time while helping some poor struggling person pay her rent. Both are good deeds:) Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 1

IMVHO...One can try and help others in very many ways and also try and enjoy life.... I think both behaviors can coexist without a problem.

That's easy, use half for the good and half for beer and strippers:D one is doing good for mankind, the other is having a good time while helping some poor struggling person pay her rent. Both are good deeds:)

Good answer... :D

Hi Goldiegirl I ask would the Dinar Rv this Month April, I only drew one card. so everyone can look up the meaning, the short of it . THE LAST JUDGEMENT. Change, Renewal ,Outcome, Sentence.attachicon.gifgoldie22344.JPG

Next time pull 3 cards...past present and possible outcome...it tells a nice story. ;)

Judgement...Archangel Gabriel....awakening souls to see the light...hmmm sounds like that maybe the people will see Maliki for what he is....

answering for what you have done..a transition of sorts...also involves Pluto the planet which is all about pushing everything aside and starting fresh with a clean slate...oh my...is Maliki in or out..?

judgement day...sounding the trumphets to awaken people...increased awareness.....perhaps this card is meant to be the possible outcome...that someone is going to be released...shown the door...a new beginning and ....to be continued...

Hope it was upright. :)

Thanks for sharing...

BTW...I don't as RV because the cardsand pendulum's don't know what that means. I ask will it increase in value to become closer or equal to the USD.

hummmmm  I am a libra.....nice!

Tick tock, tick tock....shall I, shant I??? Oh your Libra's and your decisons...

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 2

Good answer... :D

Next time pull 3 cards...past present and possible outcome...it tells a nice story. ;)

Judgement...Archangel Gabriel....awakening souls to see the light...hmmm sounds like that maybe the people will see Maliki for what he is....

answering for what you have done..a transition of sorts...also involves Pluto the planet which is all about pushing everything aside and starting fresh with a clean slate...oh my...is Maliki in or out..?

judgement day...sounding the trumphets to awaken people...increased awareness.....perhaps this card is meant to be the possible outcome...that someone is going to be released...shown the door...a new beginning and ....to be continued...

Hope it was upright. :)

Thanks for sharing...

BTW...I don't as RV because the cardsand pendulum's don't know what that means. I ask will it increase in value to become closer or equal to the USD.

Tick tock, tick tock....shall I, shant I??? Oh your Libra's and your decisons...

um - wasn't Judgement reversed? At least that was the picture I saw.  Boozer?  Upright or reversed? (I used to do Tarot for years - but haven't done anything with the cards since I did my Cursillo in 2010.  My renewed beliefs have problems with some of the Tarot system.)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

um - wasn't Judgement reversed? At least that was the picture I saw.  Boozer?  Upright or reversed? (I used to do Tarot for years - but haven't done anything with the cards since I did my Cursillo in 2010.  My renewed beliefs have problems with some of the Tarot system.)

You are right about one thing...you don't know what you are talking about...pulling one card has no upright or reversed....so why not go back to hunting in the hills and stay out of my business.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Okay, so I asked the cards the hard questions.  I did a yes/no spread.  In this system you shuffle asking your question and start putting cards in a pile up to 13 cards then move on to the next for a total of 3 piles.  If you turn over an ace or a 9 of cups before the 13th card you move to the next pile. Out of the 78 possible cards, there are only 5 yes.  You must have 2 or 3 yes to be yes.

Question 1.  Will the Iraqi dinar revalue this year?  I got 2 aces and a 10 of swords, this is a yes.

Question 2 Will the Iraqi dinar revalue to more than 10cents american to one dinar? I got 1 ace, a nine of cups, and 5 of pentacles, for another yes.

I have had good luck with my yes/no system.  So we wait.

• Upvote 4

You are right about one thing...you don't know what you are talking about...pulling one card has no upright or reversed....so why not go back to hunting in the hills and stay out of my business.

Sorry Goldie - I didn't mean to offend you, it was just a question - and maybe I was taught differently.  I was taught by a Wiccan solitaire when I was in college.  I had both a French deck and a Rider-Waite deck, and usually did pretty well with them.  I was taught that no matter what method you used - one card, 3 card, 7 card or celtic - that the orientation mattered. If that is incorrect - I apologize, but that's what I was taught.  Blessed Be.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2