Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Umbertino

Nadita

Hello DV Family,

In case you are wondering where our famous DJ and friend, Umbertino is. He has been busy tending to his aunt who was sick. he lost his aunt who is so dear to him on November 18th and the funeral is on the 20th. You can send your sympathy on this thread.

Umb,

My deepest sympathy on the passing of your aunt. I pray God will give you comfort and peace. May He covers you with His grace.

Love,

Me :)

• Upvote 10

My sincerest and deepest sympathy for your loss -- Aunts are so special - I had 2 that I lived with a lot being a small girl - I miss them terribly - But I do have many many special and cherished memories to warm my heart and bring a smile to my face --

May you also be comforted and cheered by the memories that you made with her -

May you find comfort in knowing that you have many friends here that wish you well

Blessings to you at this very sensitive time ((((HUGS))))

Umbertino.... sorry to hear of your loss my friend.. and sorry if this is a poor attempt at trying to speak your language.. but like you I find music sooth's the soul better than anything in times of pain..... May God comfort you in your time of need....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=TUmhtWUheTY

• Upvote 3

Just saw this thread now.... Thank you Nadita and Everybody for the kind words.

All of you guys and gals are very much appreciated..

My Aunt ( Mother's sister) Piera was the only close relative left in my Family here in my hometown..

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Just stopped by the Vet tonight to see if anything had changed with this dinar thing and I see this thread..... I hate this kind of news. Umb, I've been rude in my post in many of your threads and I'm sorry for that... I'm also sorry to hear about the week you've had... Losing a loved one is very hard and you have my support with this Umb. I've lost many and it hurts especially this time of the year... God speed to you and yours...

Again I'm so sorry

Jeff

Edited by bodeen
  • Upvote 7

Thanks brblocke, 429 and Bodeen for your words... I do appreciate them along with those of all here. Thank you.

Never had doubts you all are good people no matter how different our views might be at times on certain issues... That's never been important, at least to me in determining a friendship.

Peace out.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2