Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE VALUE OF THE DINAR RAISED DURING THE COMING PERIOD.

MANNY99

Member of the economy likely to improve the value of the dinar against the dollar after the ongoing reforms to the work of the Central Bank

Date: 15/11/2012 05:45:19 Thursday

Baghdad (news) .. Expect a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Amer winner, the high exchange rate of the dinar against foreign currency during the coming period after important reforms carried out by the federal government work's central bank. said the winner (of the Agency news): The administrative reforms taking place in the bank Central will help to stabilize the value of the Iraqi dinar and maintain balance sovereign foreign currency existing cash reserve at the central bank. and added: change management central bank was required since the period because it failed its policy aimed to stabilize the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar and the impact occurred money laundering drain of hard currency, stressing if continued central bank to its policy cash prior to Turn dinar downward either hard currency, thus affecting economic activity of the country. said: that the measures being taken to the Central Bank by the government Shafez the value of the dinar and perhaps raised during the coming period, which would affect positively on the overall activity of the national economy. / end / 8 /

http://www.ikhnews.c...n=view&id=63589

Thanks, I like this and I will sleep better with this positive article under my pillow,smile.gif

• Upvote 2

I wish I could share everyones enthusiasm. I see some serious flaws in this article. "change management central bank was required since the period because it failed its policy aimed to stabilize the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar and the impact occurred money laundering drain of hard currency,:.

That is a line of bull. It was Shabibi who brought the value up and stabalized it. This clown don't get it. They are not out of the woods yet in stabilization. Maliki thinks now that he has talked to shabibi he is an expert. I am worried because it may just lose value with his plant running it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

They are telling the world that they're getting ready to RV. I'm going to buy more. :rolleyes:

Wake up folks. This has nothing to do with an RV.

You ever hear of the street rate? It's been as low as 1300 to 1 in recent months...it's still not where it should be. They're correcting it.

That's all.

NOT TALKING ABOUT AN RV.

A COUNTRY WOULD NEVER EVEN HINT AT AN RV.

Wake the heck up.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

If we go back to 2010 and 2011 the IQD was quite stable. In December last year, weeks before we were to leave their country, the dinar's valued started showing signs of instability.

As soon as we left the IQD's Market value really started to fluctuate daily. The last two months that Shabs was in charge ( Mid August- Mid October ) we saw the value increase.

Would they tell the world or the people of Iraq that they were going to Revalue their currency? I would not think so But...... I guess the bigger question is would anyone believe them?

Most would not believe them IMO. I think this article is not for the world but for the people of Iraq. There will be No saying we did not tell you our intentions of raising the value.

I have noticed that the Cash Trans line at CBI PDF has been fairly large compared to the actual auctions totals.

Thanks Manny 99

• Upvote 4

I have to agree with tetres....they will never give anyone a heads up prior to the RV. That would be economic suicide."

How would it be any more economic suicide than if they do it without giving a heads up? Either way, an RV is going to obligate them to come up with trillions of US dollars. Considering their reserves, whether it is 10 trillion USD or 100 trillion USD there is still no way they can cover it.

• Upvote 1

Member of the economy likely to improve the value of the dinar against the dollar after the ongoing reforms to the work of the Central Bank

Date: 15/11/2012 05:45:19 Thursday

Baghdad (news) .. Expect a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Amer winner, the high exchange rate of the dinar against foreign currency during the coming period after important reforms carried out by the federal government work's central bank. said the winner (of the Agency news): The administrative reforms taking place in the bank Central will help to stabilize the value of the Iraqi dinar and maintain balance sovereign foreign currency existing cash reserve at the central bank. and added: change management central bank was required since the period because it failed its policy aimed to stabilize the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar and the impact occurred money laundering drain of hard currency, stressing if continued central bank to its policy cash prior to Turn dinar downward either hard currency, thus affecting economic activity of the country. said: that the measures being taken to the Central Bank by the government Shafez the value of the dinar and perhaps raised during the coming period, which would affect positively on the overall activity of the national economy. / end / 8 /

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=63589

We have heard this song & dance before so I will believe it when I have cash in my bank account.

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with tetres....they will never give anyone a heads up prior to the RV. That would be economic suicide."

How would it be any more economic suicide than if they do it without giving a heads up? Either way, an RV is going to obligate them to come up with trillions of US dollars. Considering their reserves, whether it is 10 trillion USD or 100 trillion USD there is still no way they can cover it.

The iraqi government are not dumb, can you imagine the dinars that are selling right now because of this article... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I certainly hope no one uses this article to purchse more dinar .... Just a retreaded article from some economic committee...It seems that in Iraq anyone can form one..Would it make the news if the committee reported that there wuld be no change in the exchange rate!!!! Doesnt give a clue as to how their economy is going to really improve....

I certainly hope no one uses this article to purchse more dinar ....

I don't understand your comment here. You own dinar. Why shouldn't someone who is not invested, invest in the dinar if they want to?

There are many people who are not invested and some of them find out and they have the opportunity to invest and dream as the rest of the folks.

I find it funny that the past 2 years I've seen many postings on how people should stop buying dinar or how pumpers are encouraging those to buy dinar...and...these postings come from dinar holders. WTF :blink::unsure: You don't want to share?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Hi Goldie,

i think you are right but I'm giving Rock the benifit of the doubt here. He did say he hopes no one uses this article to buy more. Not sure why it matters to him but if thats what he's hoping for thats alright.

I kind of like to save my hoping for bigger and better things LOL

I didn't need this article when I bought another 100 K in 250s yesterday. Also bought some 1000s for dirt cheap off of Ebay auction. Not a lot but $3.00 for 5 X 1000 IQD notes.

• Upvote 2