Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Subject: Re: Tuesday Night....Delta

rico1

This was sent to me by a friend in Vancouver Washington. Please take it for what it is worth.

Subject: Re: Tuesday Night....Delta

Hello,

Delta is an Arab. Speaks fluentl Arabic, and watches Iraq TV. His wife is Iraqi. He has close ties inside the Iraq govt. The following is his take on recent upheavels in Iraq: <br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

Shabibi has dual citizenship's: Iraqi and Swiss. He is presently in Switzerland.

Shabibi has a strong relationship with the Bush family. Delta thinks S did not want to R/V before the U. S. election and give the Demo's an edge.

The IMF put Shabibi in power and only the IMF can replace him....not Maliki. Delta says the IMF is a monster. They lend money to countries, get them into debt with high interest rates and then control them. (Yet he supports S....or did.) Iraq has 130% backing for the R/V. Iraqi's are demonstrating for the R/V and a better life. The R/V was ready in July when S said he was ready but did nothing. Everything is still in place for the R/V. The Supreme Court (Iraq) did find S at fault for something. Whether it is real or planted, no one knows at this point. If S comes back to Iraq and is found guilty, he could go to jail for seven years. Delta does not believe S will return to Iraq and face charges. Delta knows S and believes he is a great man. However, he believes there may be something to the charges. Frank believes M (Malikie) is the bad guy and not S. The IMF and the CBI have a drop dead date for the R/V on 1 Jan 2013. Delta believes with S gone and the GOI influencing the CBI, the R/V time frame for the R/V may be accelerated because M wants it. Someone called in and said Ali stated if the GOI gets rid of S and controls the CBI, the R/V will happen immediately. For what it's worth, given S's alleged relationship to the Bush cabal, it appears to me S was blocking the R/V in an effort to delay or disrupt the global re-set. They know the R/V is an essential part of the re-set and blocking it would be a big stumbling block for the BRICS and the non-aligned nations. If M does bring about the R/V shortly, given his historic visit and agreements with Russia, it would appear M is in the global re-set camp. Or he may just looking after his own skin. There is an election in Iraq next month. If he's running, the R/V would do him a world of good.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Wouldn't it be fun if it did happen earlier - think about what one could do to make so many peoples Christmas brighter. I can think of zillions of presents for their good and helping them out - not frivilous stuff, but stuff that they desperately need to keep going. :)

• Upvote 5

Sorry, but Delta is nothing more than a frank26 puppet. IMO.

Disagree. He doesn't embellish the news he shares. He and Frank often disagree, but he does give an insight that many others can't provide. Take it for what it is...or don't listen. You have a choice. I, for one, appreciate his contributions.

:rolleyes:

The Christmas present my wife wants the most is for me to come home from Afghanistan and not have to return here ever again to work.

What a treat it would be to be able to give that to her. :goodnews:

Rico, I came back from contractor work in Iraq for the same reason. But finding work in the states that can equal that pay is extremely difficult. Hope you can give her that gift and we ALL have that kind of Christmas. Be Safe.

• Upvote 9

I'm an inupiat eskimo from Alaska, hope to be the richest eskimo in history....lol....well, it's always good to see things positively. I can relate with the eskimo cause I are one, Delta can relate with the Arab cause he are one, too. How much he knows about politics in Iraq is the key. I for one, don't know too much about our politics in our eskimo community. I think that Delta knows things that others can't understand. But the info they provide is the same everyone else gets from the rest of the dinar community, some info is questionable, though.....I mean some guru's are questionable, I think Frank & Delta are great. The question is, will Maliki make it good for his people? If he rv's, he's giving his people power, will that be good for him? If he wants to dictate, if he rv's, or ri, he'd have less control of the people, unless the people give him credit and continue to follow him. We shall see. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Rico, I came back from contractor work in Iraq for the same reason. But finding work in the states that can equal that pay is extremely difficult. Hope you can give her that gift and we ALL have that kind of Christmas. Be Safe.

sidebar question: Do you think/believe that all contractor (current or former) know about the "dinar" or are heavily invested? ;)

(do you guys talk about this often, because I thought it was impossible for a contractor to return to the US with any dinar on his/her person.) Thanks in advance.

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 2

The Christmas present my wife wants the most is for me to come home from Afghanistan and not have to return here ever again to work.

I wish the same for you. Good luck, money is nice but nothing beats home. Lets get the rv and keep you home. Good luck again.

• Upvote 2

I hope you are both right Rico and Delta... Rico home safe where he belongs and a quick RV

• Upvote 1

Rico, I'm pulling for you, and praying for you to be home for Christmas !!!!

• Upvote 1

i am wondering if these guys think -----> r.v. <------ like ali guy thinks about r.v. being just a apprication of currency ,,, { meaning takes time too get too the value we seek ??} man i would love too see 1 too 1 right off the bat but -----------> REALLY lets take a look at what the early days in u.s. had as far as starting out in economic times and money busting -- so-to -speak ,,,,,, the dinar being sold at a large amounts at a time ,,, millons and speculators eating them up=== with this out come it would only make since now too start in the lower numbers for a rate start ------ just hoping maliki isn`t as nutz as he seems and can get this too top off in the .50 range ----

I pray that your wife gets her wish! For her sake as well as yours! God Bless!!

• Upvote 1

sidebar question: Do you think/believe that all contractor (current or former) know about the "dinar" or are heavily invested? ;)

(do you guys talk about this often, because I thought it was impossible for a contractor to return to the US with any dinar on his/her person.) Thanks in advance.

I was a contractor in Iraq and purchased my first dinar in '06. I would say that many contractors knew of the dinar but not all invested - of those who did invest, most of them invested modestly and I heard stories of only a few that invested "heavily" (though I could be wrong).

The topic of dinar would occasionally come up in conversation with coworkers - I can't give you an exact percentage but comparing those invested to those who weren't invested, there were more people who believed this investment would not be worth their while.

As far as returning to the US with dinar on your person, all I can say is this: As time passed, airport security/passenger/carry on and checked baggage screening improved as well as the screening at the military post offices. I do not know of anyone who was stopped or caught with dinar at the airport in Baghdad or attempting to mail it.

• Upvote 2

I was a contractor in Iraq and purchased my first dinar in '06. I would say that many contractors knew of the dinar but not all invested - of those who did invest, most of them invested modestly and I heard stories of only a few that invested "heavily" (though I could be wrong).

The topic of dinar would occasionally come up in conversation with coworkers - I can't give you an exact percentage but comparing those invested to those who weren't invested, there were more people who believed this investment would not be worth their while.

As far as returning to the US with dinar on your person, all I can say is this: As time passed, airport security/passenger/carry on and checked baggage screening improved as well as the screening at the military post offices. I do not know of anyone who was stopped or caught with dinar at the airport in Baghdad or attempting to mail it.

Thanks for this very sincere response ;)

I appreciate it.

So it would be fair to assume that even for those working "in the sandbox" but not as military personnel, there were some who were skeptical that anything would ever come to pass. I just naturally assumed that everyone who had a job as a contractor was going to get into this. Silly me. Hmmmmmm.....I do remember hearing stories of people not being allowed to fly out for their "R&R" if caught with any dinar but I thought it would be more genuine if I at least asked firsthand what someone here may have experienced.

Disagree. He doesn't embellish the news he shares. He and Frank often disagree, but he does give an insight that many others can't provide. Take it for what it is...or don't listen. You have a choice. I, for one, appreciate his contributions.

:rolleyes:

Thank you King Bean.

I would like to thank all of you for your good wishes. I know that some times we get into spirited debates on different issues in the forums but it is nice that we can put that aside and remember that we all want the same thing we just interpret the news deferentially.

Hopefully we will see this RV before Christmas and we can all give our friends and loved ones what they want or need most.

Thank you again. GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV.

Rico1 :tiphat:

I have 5 million and I have two buddy's that each have about 5 million. We had our wives buy them from Dinar Banker. So we are not that heavily invested. we have another friend that spent several years in Iraq as a contractor and was buying off the street and has 50 million. I would say that he is heavily invested.

Just like in the states you have people over here that think it will pan out and those that don't. who is right? We will find out some day.

Edited by rico1
  • Upvote 1

:o

I would like to thank all of you for your good wishes. I know that some times we get into spirited debates on different issues in the forums but it is nice that we can put that aside and remember that we all want the same thing we just interpret the news deferentially.

Hopefully we will see this RV before Christmas and we can all give our friends and loved ones what they want or need most.

Thank you again. GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV.

Rico1 :tiphat:

I have 5 million and I have two buddy's that each have about 5 million. We had our wives buy them from Dinar Banker. So we are not that heavily invested. we have another friend that spent several years in Iraq as a contractor and was buying off the street and has 50 million. I would say that he is heavily invested.

Just like in the states you have people over here that think it will pan out and those that don't. who is right? We will find out some day.

Thank you for you honest response. Never considered that a contractor could have someone over here who they trust to just buy for them, like their significant other. Now that's thinking!!

As for your buddy who's heavily invested, I know that the TSA didn't let him through with that on his person did they?? No way!! :o:o

:o

Thank you for you honest response. Never considered that a contractor could have someone over here who they trust to just buy for them, like their significant other. Now that's thinking!!

As for your buddy who's heavily invested, I know that the TSA didn't let him through with that on his person did they?? No way!! :o :o

I Don't know how he got them back.

You are allowed to bring into the U.S. up to 10,000 dollar. He started buying and bought the bulk in Iraq when it was about 3,000 Dinar to the dollar. And even cheaper on the street.

Edited by rico1

Princess, rico1 is right on the money with his comments. I need to change my avatar because I've been in Afghanistan since 2010. My brother in-law was in Iraq and never bought

any Dinar. Talking about buying Dinar in Iraq was just about as popular as talking about buying it in the states. I bought the majority of my Dinar from 2004-2006, got heavy into the

big gamble of the ISX. The last I bought was in Dubai last year, I paid 921.00 for a million, I carry a 25k note in my wallet to cash in at the airport in Dubai to party on when it hits.

• Upvote 2