Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Subject: Re: Tuesday Night....Delta

rico1

i am wondering if these guys think -----> r.v. <------ like ali guy thinks about r.v. being just a apprication of currency ,,, { meaning takes time too get too the value we seek ??} man i would love too see 1 too 1 right off the bat but -----------> REALLY lets take a look at what the early days in u.s. had as far as starting out in economic times and money busting -- so-to -speak ,,,,,, the dinar being sold at a large amounts at a time ,,, millons and speculators eating them up=== with this out come it would only make since now too start in the lower numbers for a rate start ------ just hoping maliki isn`t as nutz as he seems and can get this too top off in the .50 range ----

First od y would the dinar rv at some cents level, the only way I see that happening is to drop zeros, than wait a couple s few days or whatever than wait for the big cheese,.How do some say the rate will be 3+ bucks did you the america govenment is in schizophrenic debt 700 trillion derivative debt,WOW...GO RV

i am wondering if these guys think -----> r.v. <------ like ali guy thinks about r.v. being just a apprication of currency ,,, { meaning takes time too get too the value we seek ??} man i would love too see 1 too 1 right off the bat but -----------> REALLY lets take a look at what the early days in u.s. had as far as starting out in economic times and money busting -- so-to -speak ,,,,,, the dinar being sold at a large amounts at a time ,,, millons and speculators eating them up=== with this out come it would only make since now too start in the lower numbers for a rate start ------ just hoping maliki isn`t as nutz as he seems and can get this too top off in the .50 range ----

First off y would the dinar rv at some cents level, the only way I see that happening is to drop zeros, than wait a couple s few days or whatever than wait for the big cheese,.How do some say the rate will be 3+ bucks did you know the america govenment is in schizophrenic debt 700+ trillion derivative debt,WOW...GO RV

Respectfully have to disagree... been proven many times over what rate they can actually sustain, and its much higher than $3. Not saying that's what they will do..I just "never say never"!! Go RV!

IMHO the only way it could come out at $3.00 or more would be if it LOP'd. not what I would like to see. I would rather it came out at $.50 to $1.00, but I will take what ever it is and be happy.;)

:lol:

"..hey pappy, git sum moonshine from that thar wood shed, then come inside. Weez having racoon n' gritz for dinar..."

Hay King Bean don't hog all the recipe. Send some my way.:D

Wow. I am 1 person in a city of a million, and I know more than 50 folks within a 10 mile stretch that own a million dinar or more. Could you imagine the news coverage if there was an rv at 3.22?

I am 1 person in 1 town. How many folks do the rest of you know with a million dinar?

Texas1 -

I am in a small community where at least 60 people each own well in excess of a million dinar, and am networked with several within a few hundred miles who are associated in their own locales with more than 300 people each of whom hold SIGNIFICANTLY more than 50-million.

• Upvote 1

I only personally know 2 people that are invested. One of them clued me in and the other is a friend that I clued in. I told about a half dozen people and they all thought it was a scam so I don't talk about it anymore. It is a legitimate foreign currency so it can always be sold back less the cut the dealer takes. IMHO well worth the risk. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Ive shared with several co-workers. Due mostly to presenting facts and my exictement for potential, they all (6) bought less than $1m each. My younger brother in Seattle just laughs at me and says "you buy dinar, I invest in the stock market. Next year let's compare profits." I hope to "humorously" rub it in his face around Jan 1st. There's a dinner in the Space Needle restaurant riding on this. Here's hoping!

:lol: