Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many people still believe " In Country " RV?

ALBUNDY

How many people still believe everyone can cash in.  

76 members have voted

1. 1. How many people still believe that it will be " In Country " RV only and only Iraq Citizens can cash in ( current dinar for new dinar or current dinar for US$) inside Iraq Country?

• Yes, I do.
    • No, I do not.
    • May be.
    • 50/50 chance.
    • My own opinion.......
  2. 2. How many people still believe that it will not be " Out-Country " RV at all and our investments in Iraq Dinar just break even ( redenomination/RD only )?

• Yes, I do.
    • No, I do not.
    • May be.
    • 50/50 Chance.
    • My own opinion.....
  3. 3. How many people still believe that it will RV for everyone who has dinar around the world?

• Yes, I do.
    • No, I do not.
    • May be.
    • 50/50 chance.
    • My own opinion.......

Hi Folk. First of all, I don't mean to offend anyone at all. As we all know that there is no peace in the middle east right now and there is burning everywhere in the Middle East.. And, almost people in the Middle East, especially Iraq citizens now, hate American people because of the movie " innocence of muslim ". And, we just hope that all the middle east country, specially Iraq, do not go in flames in the near future and we, as foreign investors, still hold Iraq dinar in the hope of RV as soon as possible. Now, we also hope that GOI doesn't do " In Country " RV only and there is no " out-country " RV anymore because Iraq citizens now hate us so much and they may or may not want us to get a fortune from RV ing Iraq Dinar. Now, I ask all folks here how many people still believe we still have a chance to cash in our Dinar for US$. I am so sorry I don't mean to let down folk here and just want to get a second opinion only.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What do you mean by "Iraq citzens cashing in"? Do you think that they will exchange their dinars for dollars? I think not. If/when there is a RV, the Iraqi people will see it as a sharp drop in prices. In Iraq one dinar is always worth one dinar - not more, not less. The thing there is: what can you buy for one dinar.

• Upvote 7

What do you mean by "Iraq citzens cashing in"? Do you think that they will exchange their dinars for dollars? I think not. If/when there is a RV, the Iraqi people will see it as a sharp drop in prices. In Iraq one dinar is always worth one dinar - not more, not less. The thing there is: what can you buy for one dinar.

As long as there are dollars available, and until the Iraqis regain trust in any change in value of the dinar, they will buy dollars.

Same as before, but they could now buy more dollars.

The majority of their requirements are met by imports; not local production.

Imports will not drop in price. Local production may.

Imported items cannot be brought into the country using dinar for payment. It is an exotic currency.

The day it becomes an internationally accepted currency, that dynamic may change.

When do you predict that will happen?

End result, gas; what little they are able to refine will be cheaper.

They don't produce much of anything else.

You bet your bottom dollar they will bet theirs; in preference over the dinar.

• Upvote 4

MOST OF THEM DON'T HAVE ELECTRICITY LET ALONE A DV PLAYER TO WATCH SOME CRAP ON YOU TUBE! I SMELL SOMETHING AND IT IS NOT AN ACCIDENT! WE WERE WRONG TO LEAVE IRAQ IN THE FIRST PLACE. THEY DID NOT LIKE AMERICANS THEN EITHER! OK I'M THRU YELLING!

When this RV takes place , I hope I never read another word about Iraq or the middle east.

WE need to focus on our own country and it starts with YOUR local public officials . VOTE AND TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

IMO Iraqis that hold their currency in dollars will miss out on the increase in value of the IQD. As Shabibi has been implementing policies that have seved to dry up dinars from the Iraqi street, it is doubtful that many Iraqis are still holding massive quantities of dinars.....like many here are. While an RV will serve the interests of the broader Iraqi people in the long-run, it will mostly benefit those abroad in the short-run, who hold large amounts speculatively.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Folk. First of all, I don't mean to offend anyone at all. As we all know that there is no peace in the middle east right now and there is burning everywhere in the Middle East.. And, almost people in the Middle East, especially Iraq citizens now, hate American people because of the movie " innocence of muslim ". And, we just hope that all the middle east country, specially Iraq, do not go in flames in the near future and we, as foreign investors, still hold Iraq dinar in the hope of RV as soon as possible. Now, we also hope that GOI doesn't do " In Country " RV only and there is no " out-country " RV anymore because Iraq citizens now hate us so much and they may or may not want us to get a fortune from RV ing Iraq Dinar. Now, I ask all folks here how many people still believe we still have a chance to cash in our Dinar for US$. I am so sorry I don't mean to let down folk here and just want to get a second opinion only.

No one truly familiar with the dinar believes of an in country RV. That rumor has flown around just as long as the dinar revalue itself. The Iraqi dinar may revalue someday but don't expect big riches. Also, there's no single market on exchanging authentic tradable currencies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have followed DV for some time and finally registered....I truly appreciate the general sound information and opinions here as opposed to other sites. There is a tremendous amount of very significant news coming out of Iraq. In response to Captjohn...we will hear of Iraq for many years to come. I am a firm believer in the scripture, and Iraq announced news of tremendous significance this morning in the article that stated Iraq would allocate $100 billion to the rebuilding of Bablylon. That's a tremendous amount of money to rebuild any city. Pay VERY close attention to this. This MAY be the most significant news to affect the long term Global climate we have seen in our lifetime. It's my opinion, this solidifies any argument towards the RV as it relates to prophesy....again, WATCH THIS CLOSELY!

Best Regards and with the Love of our Lord....

Isaac

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

No one truly familiar with the dinar believes of an in country RV. That rumor has flown around just as long as the dinar revalue itself. The Iraqi dinar may revalue someday but don't expect big riches. Also, there's no single market on exchanging authentic tradable currencies.

No doubt your opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So are you saying that they will be able to buy a car for 10 dinar or a house for 1000 dinar becasue that is the exchange rate people are saying is going to happen.

So are you saying that they will be able to buy a car for 10 dinar or a house for 1000 dinar becasue that is the exchange rate people are saying is going to happen.

If they can buy a car for 25 million dinar now ($21,500) they could buy one for 25 thousand dinar after they redenominate. If they can buy a house now for 50 million dinar ($43,000 - I have no idea what homes cost in Iraq) they could buy one for 50 thousand dinar post-RD.

• 2 weeks later...

I have followed DV for some time and finally registered....I truly appreciate the general sound information and opinions here as opposed to other sites. There is a tremendous amount of very significant news coming out of Iraq. In response to Captjohn...we will hear of Iraq for many years to come. I am a firm believer in the scripture, and Iraq announced news of tremendous significance this morning in the article that stated Iraq would allocate $100 billion to the rebuilding of Bablylon. That's a tremendous amount of money to rebuild any city. Pay VERY close attention to this. This MAY be the most significant news to affect the long term Global climate we have seen in our lifetime. It's my opinion, this solidifies any argument towards the RV as it relates to prophesy....again, WATCH THIS CLOSELY!

Best Regards and with the Love of our Lord....

Isaac

Hey guys, can someone help me out? I really thought what Isaac said was interesting and tried to give him a green "Plus"....but iPads are difficult sometimes and I gave him a minus! Will someone kindly un-neg him for me? I so wish there was a way to fix it myself. This happens all the time. Anyway, thanks in advance. And thanks for the interesting post!

• Upvote 3

Hey guys, can someone help me out? I really thought what Isaac said was interesting and tried to give him a green "Plus"....but iPads are difficult sometimes and I gave him a minus! Will someone kindly un-neg him for me? I so wish there was a way to fix it myself. This happens all the time. Anyway, thanks in advance. And thanks for the interesting post!

Done

• Upvote 1

As long as there are dollars available, and until the Iraqis regain trust in any change in value of the dinar, they will buy dollars. Same as before, but they could now buy more dollars. The majority of their requirements are met by imports; not local production.Imports will not drop in price. Local production may.Imported items cannot be brought into the country using dinar for payment. It is an exotic currency.The day it becomes an internationally accepted currency, that dynamic may change.When do you predict that will happen?End result, gas; what little they are able to refine will be cheaper.They don't produce much of anything else.You bet your bottom dollar they will bet theirs; in preference over the dinar.

Can you buy items here in the usa with any other foreign currency? That is why when you see a law making the dinar the official currency and banning other currencies you will see the new currency. However, I doubt you will see that happen first.

Tell that to Germany after the war!

They had 24 HOURS to exchange their currency!!!!!

Can you buy items here in the usa with any other foreign currency? That is why when you see a law making the dinar the official currency and banning other currencies you will see the new currency. However, I doubt you will see that hapen first.

Go to the Cabellas website, pick an item, then choose the currency you wish to use....

Most tradable currencies can be accepted at banks for exchange.

The US is not a dual currency; but Iraq is.

It won't always be that way, but is now and will be for a while longer.

If they were to ban the USD, their economy would be in turmoil, as the GOI receives payments for oil in USD, and would have to go out of country to redeem it.

Also, the import trade would take a large hit, and the citizens would get even less of what they need.

It can be eventually be removed from circulation, but there has to be a way of building trust in the dinar first.

Making a major change in dinar value without decreasing the supply is not going to build trust in the dinar; it will just inflate away the value back to a level that is in balance with their production and ability to back the exchange rate.

• Upvote 1

As long as there are dollars available, and until the Iraqis regain trust in any change in value of the dinar, they will buy dollars.

Same as before, but they could now buy more dollars.

The majority of their requirements are met by imports; not local production.

Imports will not drop in price. Local production may.

Imported items cannot be brought into the country using dinar for payment. It is an exotic currency.

The day it becomes an internationally accepted currency, that dynamic may change.

When do you predict that will happen?

End result, gas; what little they are able to refine will be cheaper.

They don't produce much of anything else.

You bet your bottom dollar they will bet theirs; in preference over the dinar.

Your right. Iraq doesn't produce anything. Maybe a few barrels daily. That's hardly enough to sustain a country that has a currency that is in the trash. Iraq could be a wealthy and prosperous nation if the GOI would set aside their differences and make better decisions to benefit Iraqi's. I question the Iraqi culture, their religious conflicts and the general environment in Iraq. Iraq appears to be stagnant.

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 1

I give him one too... great to see you posting Jenny!!

• Upvote 1

hey! all this talk about the value of a barrel of Iraqi oil... good moonshine from the limestone country of Western Kentucky goes for up to $100. a gallon....now if you equate that to a 55 gallon oil drum...that comes to close to $5,500.a barrel...maybe it's time to rethink this scenario!! maybe I'll take on a limited number of investors... B)

• Upvote 3

hey! all this talk about the value of a barrel of Iraqi oil... good moonshine from the limestone country of Western Kentucky goes for up to $100. a gallon....now if you equate that to a 55 gallon oil drum...that comes to close to $5,500.a barrel...maybe it's time to rethink this scenario!! maybe I'll take on a limited number of investors... B)

Lol, the only thing is if it's too good there goes any profit...

• Upvote 1

Sign me up.

If you can't drink it, you can use it in your lawn mower and car.

Better than oil, and doesn't need refining .

• Upvote 1

Game here.

• Upvote 1