Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Republicans know it will be soon

PrinceAbubu

Ok,

I saw a rumor posted here the other day about somebody who knew an attorney in DC that had pulled up stakes and took his family to Florida to buy a bunch of dinar and sit and wait for the imminent RV within days.

As you know, Florida is the place where many of the Dinar sellers are located. Many are waiting for the RV to happen any day now.

Rumors say that there are certain cities around the country where the RV will occur at a higher level and for people with invitations (politicians, whales, and the like). Florida contains one of those cities.

There is a hurricane attacking Florida right now, but despite that, the Republicans have selected Florida for their convention. Why?? Well it's obvious. When the dinar RV's (any day now) they want to already be close to a cash-in location. They can cash in and not miss any of the convention.

I personally think it's going to be a while, but I keep hearing that it is coming any day now, and it seems like there are a lot of whales and politicians that think it's going to be any hour now.

Interpret as you will...

Regards,

Prince Abubu

PS: Heck, the above rumor is just as valid as any other ones I've seen.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

thanks for the post princeabubu.

But it just sounds like more of the hype i've heard for 4 years now. Seems like they just have to keep making up new stories to keep the momentum going.

I am a seasoned dinarian. Seen it all too many times before.

When it happens it likely won't be announced by some outlandish story I suspect. Just my 2 cents

GP

• Upvote 9

No one will know about the rv in advance. It wont and cant happen. if this was tipped off by even an hour......theattempted rv would collapse. its utter craziness to believe anyone has beforwhand or backroom info. people...you are being straight up fed bs...dont spend your time trying to refute something thats logically impossible.

• Upvote 3

No one will know about the rv in advance. It wont and cant happen. if this was tipped off by even an hour......theattempted rv would collapse. its utter craziness to believe anyone has beforwhand or backroom info. people...you are being straight up fed bs...dont spend your time trying to refute something thats logically impossible.

I agree. Shabibi and CBI have everything under wraps. But I cant blame a lawyer moving from DC to FLA. So here's my chance to tell my favorite lawyer joke..

Q: What do you call a lawyer at the bottom of the ocean?

A: A good start.

:D

• Upvote 1

Ok,

I saw a rumor posted here the other day about somebody who knew an attorney in DC that had pulled up stakes and took his family to Florida to buy a bunch of dinar and sit and wait for the imminent RV within days.

As you know, Florida is the place where many of the Dinar sellers are located. Many are waiting for the RV to happen any day now.

Rumors say that there are certain cities around the country where the RV will occur at a higher level and for people with invitations (politicians, whales, and the like). Florida contains one of those cities.

There is a hurricane attacking Florida right now, but despite that, the Republicans have selected Florida for their convention. Why?? Well it's obvious. When the dinar RV's (any day now) they want to already be close to a cash-in location. They can cash in and not miss any of the convention.

I personally think it's going to be a while, but I keep hearing that it is coming any day now, and it seems like there are a lot of whales and politicians that think it's going to be any hour now.

Interpret as you will...

Regards,

Prince Abubu

LMAO laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Makes one wonder... There is going to be a mystery speaker tonight. Also could there be a special announcement like an RV. Just hopeful thinking. Go RV! My custom RV is waiting for me to drive it. :)

perhaps the mystery speaker could be Shabibi announcing the RV.....laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

End Quote

wow.

I agree. Shabibi and CBI have everything under wraps. But I cant blame a lawyer moving from DC to FLA. So here's my chance to tell my favorite lawyer joke..

Q: What do you call a lawyer at the bottom of the ocean?

A: A good start.

:D

What's the difference between a lawyer in the middle of the road and a skunk in the middle of the road? there are skid marks in front of the skunk.

That's what I heard also, some mystery huh?! lol, maybe he'll 'make my day' by announcing the RV of the IQD.... rofl!! It's fun to dream!! (btw, I love Clint and am in no way making fun of him)

I love and respect Clint Eastwood a lot... Both as an Actor and also as a Director.....

Million Dollar Baby and Gran Torino are great movies.

Ok,

Interpret as you will...

Regards,

Prince Abubu

:unsure::o:lol::P that was just to funny to pass up on. Yea they picked Tamp to be close to DT's location in in spring hill :twothumbs:;):nooo::moon-from-car:

Ok,

WHAT AN IDIOT!!

Interpret as you will...

Regards,

Prince Abubu