Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat 8/22/12 Postponed to 8/23/12

kcw

Ok Adam catch you tomorrow , This waiting for this to hit is a killer Each day my wife keeps asking have I heard anything of about the dinar! When this come it's a long vacation time.

Even you out, +1. Cant understand the negging of this statement???

Haters are everywhere and there are cloked angry.gif

Thanks Adam for at least keeping us informed and not hangin. wink.gif

• Upvote 1

[Adam Montana] I was just reviewing the questions for this weeks chat

[Adam Montana] Ramadan is over, business is resuming, and honestly.. things are ramping up at a fast pace

[Adam Montana] I have so many things to review this morning I can't even keep track at this time - so I'm going to postpone the Q&A till tomorrow

[Adam Montana] I'm actually typing this from the road, so I might lose my connection at any moment, so I'll wrap this up quickly

[Adam Montana] no RV announcement at this time, but nothingnegative either. I am going to be getting confirmation on a few things here today and will be in chat tomorrow or later tonight

[Adam Montana] thanks for understanding, and you all have a great day

:lol:

I know you have a lot of connections with the Iraqi's, but do you have to "postpone" important things like this??? :lol: We hear "postpone" alot in this investment! :lol: Next we will hear that the Chat will be "soon"! :lol: Would the Green Bay Packers ever "postpone" a game with the Vikings?? :lol:

Anyway, have a great day, and we will just have to be patient!!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1