Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detection Israeli plan to attack Iran over Iraqi territory

yota691

Iran has ignored sanctioms for decades. they refuse to allow full comprehensive un walkthroughs of their nuclear facilities. iran has moved their nuclear actitivies underground. iran has numerously called for the extinction of another country. iran is seeking the return of the 12th imam through the destruction of infidels. god forbid anyone allows iran to obtain high level of enriched uranium toweapons grade levels. They need to be checked...because they are not stopping their ambitions, and refuse to cooperate. they are choosing their own destiny....

God bless the u.s.a.

you got it sandstorm!

• Upvote 2

Carlos I have to agree with you about the mainstream media. We all know we can't believe everything we hear/read. Mainstream media gets muddier and muddier every time they open their mouths.

Carlos you also bring some very interesting information and some of it may very well be valid and some of it may go over our heads.

With this said I do have to say that our newshound here on the site bring solid information over to our site. I put more trust into what they bring then the media. Why? because they have boots on the ground. Some have experienced it, some have lived it. Some will never forget. Some have friends in that part of the world who give them first hand info. My hubby are my boots on the ground.

So Carlos you bringing information/ your opinion and I can respect that. But I do get the impression that you are angry, something is eating at you and possibly because some here just don't agree with you.

But it would be nice if you could use your words in a calmer manner rather than scold us. Scolding will definitely lead to not getting our attention. Some may listen and others may not, so be it. You tried your best.

America belongs to the people, I take that back America belongs to God and if we want America to continue to be blessed, we need to get rid of the hate that so many carry in their hearts. Satan is winning this battle, not the New World Oder, not the politicians...Satan.

• Upvote 2

I have an agenda here. I Do Not Want The US To Join This Fight Unless WE Are Attacked!

Iran and Israel have both been doing a lot of Saber Rattling. Iran has Not made a strike and they say they will not strike first.

Israel Will Strike First, if they know we will send in our military to help fight their battle.

If we say "No". They may think twice.

If Israel does strike Iran, I believe China and Russia will back Iran. Can You say "World War III"?

Interesting views from all. I would like remind those who think we "love war" that we, the people, continue to loose our fathers, brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters to war.I have a newphew in Afghan and I cry everytime I hear more have been lost. Some here have lived through Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia (that most did not even know we were fighting in), and all of the other "Police Action" WARS. There is nothing to LOVE about mankind not being able to settle our differences with negotiation.

And this is a country of FREEDOM. Freedom of SPEACH and of RELIGION. Persons use religion to hurt others. But it isn't the religion it is the person and their choices, no matter how miss guided they are.

I understand why Iraq wants weapons. NO country has the right to just push their way across their land to attack another country. The other countries all have weapons of mass distruction that they can fly in. Why in the world get Iraq involved. They have enough issues they are trying to resolve and now to be distracted even more... IF this comes... it will be a scary time for the entire world. It will not be limited to IRAN. Iran will not go down quietly and Israel will not be their only target. IMO

I agree with every word you said Mammaw. You have a good grasp of what has been going on in the past, and where we are now.

Your right these armchair quarterbacks don't seem to realize they could get blown right out of their chair.

Let alone the cost of lives to our own in the military. Oh, we don't even need to mention innocent civilians, they don't matter. Just the cost of war. Whose war? Sure isn't ours!

Do you feel anyone other than maybe myself and SocalDinar listened or responded?

Heres my take Carlos

Yes we have advanced brains that can reason but it would be naive to think that these instincts can just be changed ,controlled or removed over a couple hundred years.

You yourself made the distinction that you were Mexican, why? Human nature?

SocalDinar no disrepect but Iranians seem to have evolved enough that they have not attacked anyone yet!

Are you saying we or Israel should attack them first, just in case? Is that us using our instincts? Come On.

I think Carlos made the distinction of him being a Mexican because he has been attacked so many time on this site for his name and where he is from. Not Human Nature.

Iran has ignored sanctioms for decades. they refuse to allow full comprehensive un walkthroughs of their nuclear facilities. iran has moved their nuclear actitivies underground. iran has numerously called for the extinction of another country. iran is seeking the return of the 12th imam through the destruction of infidels. god forbid anyone allows iran to obtain high level of enriched uranium toweapons grade levels. They need to be checked...because they are not stopping their ambitions, and refuse to cooperate. they are choosing their own destiny....

God bless the u.s.a.

Sandstorm, You sound like a Perfect Recording of the reasons for our invasion of Iraq.

Time to turn it off and start thinking for ourselves.

With this said I do have to say that our newshound here on the site bring solid information over to our site. I put more trust into what they bring then the media. Why? because they have boots on the ground. Some have experienced it, some have lived it. Some will never forget. Some have friends in that part of the world who give them first hand info. My hubby are my boots on the ground.

So Carlos you bringing information/ your opinion and I can respect that. But I do get the impression that you are angry, something is eating at you and possibly because some here just don't agree with you.

But it would be nice if you could use your words in a calmer manner rather than scold us. Scolding will definitely lead to not getting our attention. Some may listen and others may not, so be it. You tried your best.

Pattyangel, What are our newshounds bringing us other than news articles from Iraq? I appreciate them for doing that.

But how are we getting "boots on the ground" information regarding this war?

Yes we have veterans and paid contractors on this site. I respect their service and their right to their opinions, but what "boots on the ground information" are we getting about Israel and Iran?

I must have missed something.

Yes Carlos sounds angry. I am too. There is every reason to be. Who is getting your attention?

BTW Carlos has served, so would you consider him boots on the ground?

Peace, Maggie

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 4

IMO, these chest pumping military drills in south Korea and straight of Hormuz/Iraq are just ways to show aggression during business negotiations. The western allies dictate the trade game of the world. If you can't beat em.. Join em. Russia just joined the WTO last night after 18 years of talks. I believe that Russia just paved the way for these other countries who haven't joined yet... Ah hem... Iraq, Iran, Syria... It's all about consolidation and control. Russia just caved in and joined. It's now only a matter of time for the others that I mentioned. They're all alone! If war breaks out, it will be a proxy war.

God bless the u.s.a.

God bless the USA. Well, that about says it all, doesn't it?

We can bomb 'em if our media says they're bad...God is on our side.

We have nuclear weapons but Iran can't have them...cause God's on our side.

We have USED nuclear weapons and killed hundred of thousands...God bless the USA.

We have invaded Iraq with no real reason, no WMD no connection Saddam to 911...but it's Ok because God...

We had a "shock and Awe" lying media when we invaded Iraq. Yet we believe them this time on Iran...'cause God blessed us.

The Bible, TV and corporate greed - is this a way to run foreign policy?

FOX LIES

• Upvote 6

Pattyangel, What are our newshounds bringing us other than news articles from Iraq? I appreciate them for doing that.

1. Yes they are appreciated by all. In fact this thread is about Israel, Iran and Iraq. There are others that are directly about Iraq that include other countries also.

2. There is no war at the moment.

Yes we have veterans and paid contractors on this site. I respect their service and their right to their opinions, but what "boots on the ground information" are we getting about Israel and Iran?

3. Yes I salute and respect all our veterans and contractors that serve in all wars as well. :salute:

4. Boots on the ground. They may not be directly on the ground or they could be, but as I mentioned intel knows intel all over and hense "boots on the ground." They're located in regions surrounding Isarel.

Middle Eastern countries inter-twine in one form or another, whether for the good or bad.

Now if I reveal anything else I may not be here for long.

Yes Carlos sounds angry. I am too. There is every reason to be. Who is getting your attention?

5. Surely not the ones that I feel I'm being scolded from. We need to stand as one. As one country and as united Christians.

6. As I said I respect all veterans and yes he would be considered "boots on the ground" in my book. :salute:

7. Don't be mad Maggie. You may not want to hear this but its all in God's hands.

So Maggie did I pass. I notice I didn't get any hugs from you but I will most definitely take the Peace. Peace right back at you, :peace:

I have an agenda here. I Do Not Want The US To Join This Fight Unless WE Are Attacked!

Iran and Israel have both been doing a lot of Saber Rattling. Iran has Not made a strike and they say they will not strike first.

Israel Will Strike First, if they know we will send in our military to help fight their battle.

If we say "No". They may think twice.

If Israel does strike Iran, I believe China and Russia will back Iran. Can You say "World War III"?

I agree with every word you said Mammaw. You have a good grasp of what has been going on in the past, and where we are now.

Your right these armchair quarterbacks don't seem to realize they could get blown right out of their chair.

Let alone the cost of lives to our own in the military. Oh, we don't even need to mention innocent civilians, they don't matter. Just the cost of war. Whose war? Sure isn't ours!

Do you feel anyone other than maybe myself and SocalDinar listened or responded?

SocalDinar no disrepect but Iranians seem to have evolved enough that they have not attacked anyone yet!

Are you saying we or Israel should attack them first, just in case? Is that us using our instincts? Come On.

I think Carlos made the distinction of him being a Mexican because he has been attacked so many time on this site for his name and where he is from. Not Human Nature.

Sandstorm, You sound like a Perfect Recording of the reasons for our invasion of Iraq.

Time to turn it off and start thinking for ourselves.

Peace, Maggie

i dont believe in the the u.s. policing the world. i dont take war lightly. if iran obtains a nuke and uses it, its too late to do anything. problems will be front and center in everyones livingroom.

My concern is the un inability to have access and transparency. there are more countries than the u.s. concerned about this. im for letting these other countries fixing their own dilemas. we spend too much money in other countries, we cant even handle all of our own.

Agreed but pretty much Iran has just been running their mouths. It's the one who takes action will be the one who starts it all. I just hope it doesn't lead to Russia and China getting involved.

How about if the first strike a is atom bomb. How about if Iran threatend the USA and was builing a atom bomb. What then.

By the way I have always enjoyed your posts. I agree with you except when being threatend with being wiped off the face of the world. And then building a atom bomb, what do you do. I am not sure.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 1

But you don't think differently from millions, and perhaps billions, of others. :lol: Does following the herd breed genius?

But Germany attacked Poland first, and therefore, it is Germany that we are taught to believe started World War II.

Oh, blessed "Israel." Always the exception, never the culprit. :rolleyes:

I'm on your team, Carlos! :twothumbs:

And Netanyahu hasn't been running his mouth? :huh:

No way. Not gonna do it.

Pardon me, but I am having a hard time seeing what this thread has to do with the Iraqi dinar. ;)

What does "Israel" expect other than to be a target? All Netanyahu has been doing is to stir the pot.

No, they have not - at least not officially. Does the whole world speak Farsi? If you were to do some research, you would find that Ahmadinejad seeks merely the same "regime change" concept as was introduced by George W. Bush.

The New World Odor... :lol: I couldn't have put it better myself!

sansoucci, he has made his intentions very clear. whether i believe it or not is irrelevent. if israel attacks iran...then so be it. The stronger will survive. the u.s. needs not act independly..we need to police ourselves and let these other countries deal with it their way. you bring it over here though....then its on.

RE: Ahmadinejad. A deliberate mistranslation is not at all clear. What we have seen is a purposeful obfuscation by the mainstream media.

Well of course our mainstream media is a puppet and has no credibility. Talk is cheap, yet actions speak louder than words. iran has created this dilema and continue to be noncompliant. the balls in their court. i think they clearly understand the worlds views and displeasure with their nuclear program.

Thanks DetroitDinar. I can see your a man of few words. Ironically you do know what your talking about. It appears that you have learned the lessons you want to share not thorough the conventional internet news sources like most of us, but by..".personal experience", or better known as "first hand experience" if that's the case, I commend you. I grew up outside this country and have learned what the average comfortable american has not learned. That is simply not to trust, until you are sure where you place your trust is worthy of that trust. Unlike in other countries, were corruption and upheavals, government overthrows prevail, america has not suffered from civil unrest, society has progressed in a seamless fashion, or so it seems on the surface, but below the surface, a menace has slowly gained control of every aspect of our society, and poisoned the minds of the people into believing things that are just not true.

Getting back to the point of this thread, Iran is innocent of the conjured image developed or invented to suit the purposes of the New World Order. The New World Order must have an enemy to point to in order to to justify military expenditure and growth. The idea is to develop a military that will do the dirty work of the New Wold Order , while keeping the American people engaged and involved in favor of the Elite Bankers. So they use the media to lie to the people and reinforce the lies through repetition of the same lies over and over, until the masses accept the issue as a fact and never question the facts or the logic. people are asked to accept issues on faith, so they don't look any deeper, and they do! carlos

• Upvote 2

Thanks DetroitDinar. I can see your a man of few words. Ironically you do know what your talking about. It appears that you have learned the lessons you want to share not thorough the conventional internet news sources like most of us, but by..".personal experience", or better known as "first hand experience" if that's the case, I commend you. I grew up outside this country and have learned what the average comfortable american has not learned. That is simply not to trust, until you are sure where you place your trust is worthy of that trust. Unlike in other countries, were corruption and upheavals, government overthrows prevail, america has not suffered from civil unrest, society has progressed in a seamless fashion, or so it seems on the surface, but below the surface, a menace has slowly gained control of every aspect of our society, and poisoned the minds of the people into believing things that are just not true.

Getting back to the point of this thread, Iran is innocent of the conjured image developed or invented to suit the purposes of the New World Order. The New World Order must have an enemy to point to in order to to justify military expenditure and growth. The idea is to develop a military that will do the dirty work of the New Wold Order , while keeping the American people engaged and involved in favor of the Elite Bankers. So they use the media to lie to the people and reinforce the lies through repetition of the same lies over and over, until the masses accept the issue as a fact and never question the facts or the logic. people are asked to accept issues on faith, so they don't look any deeper, and they do! carlos

dont assume the majority puts as much faith in the media as you think. yes there are those percentages, but dont fool yourself. this country can handle any nwo. Their isa sleeping giant in the us. even if you pass our military then you have an even bigger problem. god fearing americans.... god bless the usa

Edited by sandstorm

i dont believe in the the u.s. policing the world. i dont take war lightly. if iran obtains a nuke and uses it, its too late to do anything. problems will be front and center in everyones livingroom.

My concern is the un inability to have access and transparency. there are more countries than the u.s. concerned about this. im for letting these other countries fixing their own dilemas. we spend too much money in other countries, we cant even handle all of our own.

Thank You Sandstorm for your agreement in that we should not be "Policing the World".

We have *nukes and if we use them, the problems will also be front and center in "everyones livingroom".

(*Or any of our other special little weapons)

Let's the UN do their job, like we should have let them do in Iraq. We went around the UN with Iraq and that is what Israel is doing now. I haven't seen one article where the UN is saying that they have not had access or transparency. Have you? I would like to see it if you have.

I am in complete agreement with you about the fact we can not even handle our own problems.

Can you imagine the cost we would heap on to our National Debt?

Let alone the cost of US citizens lives.

Peace, Maggie smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sansoucci, he has made his intentions very clear. whether i believe it or not is irrelevent. if israel attacks iran...then so be it. The stronger will survive. the u.s. needs not act independly..we need to police ourselves and let these other countries deal with it their way. you bring it over here though....then its on.

BRAVO! I hadn't seen that post before my first response. Thank You Sandstorm my point exactly!

The solution for Iran is pretty simple, let the UN come in and examine exactly what they are doing, if they don't then they are hiding something. Yes Israel can take care of themselves, we have held them back from throwing someone a beating before. If they show us there is no threat, and let the UN continue to monitor their program to make sure it doesn't turn it's attention to making nukes then Israel needs to stand down. Sanctions obviously don't work, give them an ultimatum, you let the UN see what they want by X date, or we let Israel bomb it into a parking lot the day after. If they are not hiding something it shouldn't be a problem.

However, they have not been cooperating with inspectors, have moved the program underground, and have stated they want to wipe Israel and all it's people off the map, if they don't cooperate and we do nothing and later find out that they did in fact have nukes, I believe with out a doubt they will use them on Israel and probably us as soon as they are capable. People don't seem to get that a lot of these countries don't think like we do. In our eyes they are nuts, in their eyes by wiping us off the planet, even if it means taking all of them with us, they go to heaven according to their religion. Same idea as a suicide bomber just at a much larger level. I don't think they are even considering what could happen, I believe they are looking forward to it.

China won't get involved because it would be economic suicide fighting their biggest customer. Russia isn't the Russia of old, and has to talk tough so their population still feels national pride and that they are still relevant.

• Upvote 4

But Maggie, "they" always "bring it "over here." "Over There" was an omnipresent slogan throughout the United States in 1916. In World War I, up until 1916, the "Jews" in Germany were largely in favor of a German victory. But in a gambit to gain control of Palestine, many "Jews" switched sides so as to involve the United States in the war and support the British, who under Lord Balfour had promised it to them. Likewise, in World War II, the United States did not get involved until 1941. Up until that time, most Americans were against involvement. Charles Lindbergh was a leader of this sentiment. But the 33rd degree Freemason and Zionist, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, engineered the false flag that was Pearl Harbor, and the rest was "history." Little wonder 9-11 was dubbed "the new Pearl Harbor," because, as a false flag, it was designed to make "Jewish" interests "our" interests once again.

I respect your rights to post your viewpoints. I. however cannot begin to understand your defense of ahmadinahad and iran.....from every angle, along with what seems your utter disgust for israel. i am truly sorry, you feel such hatred for america amd its actions throughout history.

i have nothing to say anymore about this topic. Im not well up on the history of all the past, or have anything to provide. I just hope your wrong. peace

But Maggie, "they" always "bring it "over here." "Over There" was an omnipresent slogan throughout the United States in 1916. In World War I, up until 1916, the "Jews" in Germany were largely in favor of a German victory. But in a gambit to gain control of Palestine, many "Jews" switched sides so as to involve the United States in the war and support the British, who under Lord Balfour had promised it to them. Likewise, in World War II, the United States did not get involved until 1941. Up until that time, most Americans were against involvement. Charles Lindbergh was a leader of this sentiment. But the 33rd degree Freemason and Zionist, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, engineered the false flag that was Pearl Harbor, and the rest was "history." Little wonder 9-11 was dubbed "the new Pearl Harbor," because, as a false flag, it was designed to make "Jewish" interests "our" interests once again.

You had some interesting concepts, up until this one. You really believe that's why the US got into WW2 and that we planned Pearl Harbor ourselves? If that's truly what you think it's time to change the bong water bud and lay off the Alex Jones videos. There was a lot more involved in WW2 and our involvment in it then the Jews wanting to take over Palestine.

1. Yes they are appreciated by all. In fact this thread is about Israel, Iran and Iraq. There are others that are directly about Iraq that include other countries also.

If you are talking about articles, Media is not "Boots on the Ground".

2. There is no war at the moment

Really? I thought Afganistan would count. Or maybe Syria. My bad.

3. Yes I salute and respect all our veterans and contractors that serve in all wars as well. salute.gif

Good. Me too.

4. Boots on the ground. They may not be directly on the ground or they could be, but as I mentioned intel knows intel all over and hense "boots on the ground." They're located in regions surrounding Isarel.

Middle Eastern countries inter-twine in one form or another, whether for the good or bad.

Now if I reveal anything else I may not be here for long.

True these people that are there may have a better view. I haven't heard any from them other than a few of our boy's who have come home and said the war was a lie.

By all means Patty don't put yourself in danger by telling us too much of what you know.

5. Surely not the ones that I feel I'm being scolded from. We need to stand as one. As one country and as united Christians.

Obviously you don't like the delivery, but that doesn't change the truth in his opinion.

Same with Sans, but I have looked past the delivery and have learned a lot from both of them.

Sorry if you thought I was scolding you, not my intention.

Sure, I want us to stand as one, however I won't be standing next to the "United Christians" that want this war.

6. As I said I respect all veterans and yes he would be considered "boots on the ground" in my book. salute.gif

Actually. I think he is giving a very strong opinion which I happen to agree with. He is not in Israel, Iraq or Iran.

7. Don't be mad Maggie. You may not want to hear this but its all in God's hands.

I'm not mad at You Patty. Nor God. This is in our hands, our decision. God gives free will.

So Maggie did I pass. I notice I didn't get any hugs from you but I will most definitely take the Peace. Peace right back at you, peace.gif

Hugs and Peace, Maggie

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, "they" have not stated any such thing! Does repeating a lie, over and over, make it true? What is the definition of propaganda?

In "their" eyes, "we" are totally meshuggah.

Right. And dispensationalist "Christians" are not hard on for a war? :lol:

I have no clue what it was you are trying to say here and don't have time to day to try and figure it out, good day to you. Yes "They" did state that. Does denying something over and over make it not true? :peace:

• Upvote 1

Maggie,

I in no way shape or form was saying we or Israel should attack first.

I just happen to believe in science. We ( people ) tend to want to belong to a group. This is played out in our lives everyday.

For some reason people believe that we are now smarter and thus can overcome these instincts at will.

Why do people cheat on their spouses? Because 2000 years of religion can not change what we are and where we come from

People really do overrate mankind. but truth is we are just animals on this planet.

Do be careful where you tread on the Mexican Issue as it seems you were calling the race card. You don't know me or the heritage of my family.

My statement was regarding Carlos identifying himself with a country. I could care less if he were green

My wife's heritage is Spanish/Indian. I presume the same as Carlos. She would NEVER call herself hispanic or Mexican. SHE IS AMERICAN!!!!! Along with My children who are AMERICAN.

Pick your battles carefully as I am not the enemy.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

Heres my take Carlos

Mankind has been around for about 250,000 years. We are Mammals. Like any other mammal we have the natural instinct of survival. Some of these we can control and some we can't. No two Homo sapiens are the same. It was beneficial to live in tribes so we did for hundreds of thousands of years. In ordrer to survive it was important for the individual to be accepted in the tribe. As man spread across the globe many new tribes were formed with distinct differences evolving due to environmental conditions. These differences made it very easy to spot someone not in your tribe, They were different. As Mankind developed our tribes became larger and larger until we had large societies, With limited resources it became neccessary for the survival of the tribe to dominate these resources. If your tribe was similar to another alliances were made and these resources were shared. basically 2 allies became one tribe. Yes we have advanced brains that can reason but it would be naive to think that these instincts can just be changed ,controlled or removed over a couple hundred years.

You yourself made the distinction that you were Mexican, why? Human nature?

Well...I'm flattered that you used a capital letter in from of the word Mexican when in fact, I did not do that myself! Interesting points! Carlos