Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detection Israeli plan to attack Iran over Iraqi territory

yota691

"Thank you for reinforcing the fact that we need to use bullets instead of installing more fences"

Gotsix,

You are so far over the line with your comments that it discredits anything viable you would have to say, although so far, not so much. Your insults are one thing, but this comment is stunning. Maybe you really are Jan Brewer.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

US oil companies hardly scored at all in the big oil contracts a few years ago. No real benefit at all to the US and certainly no favoritism from Iraq. US oil has not done well in Iraq. So much for the war was about an oil grab. Russia, China and other nations have all scored major oil contracts and didnt spend any money on liberating Iraq. They couldn't have got these important oil supply contracts without the US and Iraq couldn't have awarded them. But its a no win situation - If US companies had got some decent contracts then it would have been finger pointing that the war was about the US getting the oil. Now its some major US rivals who get it in over the US without spending a dime to get access. <_<

Good point Goodlife! But there's something I think you missed in all this. I suspect had the Bush administration had approached Iraqis with an upfront business proposition to allow American companies to work in Iraq. The Iraqis Might have agreed and done business with the Western Allies, but he did not do that, instead he built up a case for war against Iraq on made up pretexts so the American people would back an attack to FORCIBLY take Iraq's oil. The decision to forcibly take Iraq's oil did not go over well with the Iraqis to say the least.

Iraq and the other countries of the Eastern Alliance know full well how the Western Banker criminals work, and, many of them have also been the victims of the same heavy handed tactics in the past. They were fooled before and won't allow it to happen ever again.The reason we don't know the truth about how our government works in this country, I feel is because of two reasons, the first is that our media is controlled and distorts the American view of issues in favor of whatever the NWO wants, the second is that our school history text books are written to build an image in young people's minds that what our government does, is always right. This is not the truth however, the truth is a different story completely. We are just now learning how wrong our views actually were.

Carlos

• Upvote 1

thanks maggie! Your on top of things, as usual! Carlos

Carlos smile.gif Appreciate That.

Unfortunately that link didn't work in that post but I managed to get it to work a couple of post later.

Hopefully this one will too... rolleyes.gif

Pappa Bush on TV telling America about NWO

(35 seconds)

(would someone please let me know if this one works? thanks)

I just loved how DeepDiveSix told us all not to worry he didn't mean it in a bad way.rolleyes.gif Sure.

Carlos I gotta say I appreciate what you bring in. I always read your post and they speak volumes of truth.

Thank You, they have helped to point me in likely directions to do my own work.

PEACE

Hugs, Maggie

• Upvote 1

Just maybe Teddybear you should go read the rest of this thread, instead of jumping to the end and spouting off on what it is you think you know. We've covered this already Jr. no need to go over it again for the new comers who choose not to read the thread.

As far as conspiracy theories go: Here's one that makes me think personally. The Mayan calendar ending this December, not long after the elections in November. Is the world going to end then, well I guess I wouldn't have paid my taxes if I believed it 100%, do I feel our govt. will tell us what they know? Nope. So I guess we wait and see what happens.

Back to your question, how do I know Iran wants to wipe Israel out, back to my previous posts, Amanutjob said so himself, and Moon is there laying into him for saying it.

I think teddy has some very good points and i agree with him! I think that your so entrenched in your Bush era information that your own arrogance won't allow you to BEGIN to accept another possible point of view. You are being argumentative, just for the sake of arguing! The one that need to go back to school is you! Carlos

• Upvote 1

NWO (Hogan Nash and Hall) vs StoneCold Kane and The Rock ! Oh my bad you meant the real NWO ! Sorry.

Unfortunately that link didn't work in that post but I managed to get it to work a couple of post later.

(35 seconds)

I just loved how DeepDiveSix told us all not to worry he didn't mean it in a bad way.rolleyes.gif Sure.

Carlos I gotta say I appreciate what you bring in. I always read your post and they speak volumes of truth.

PEACE

Hugs, Maggie

Hey can I have a hug too ?.

• Upvote 1

im sorry...but how delusional can someone continuously be. even if the news reported a truth...you would believe the opposite. yoh are functioning a thought process out of paranoia. how can someone in that likes ever have a solid fundamental ground to ever built a detaiped plan or thought process. believe the oppositeof what anyone says. go to the deep underground conspiracy websites for news...then shun any normal person i. being a wack job. i know the worlds not perfect and their are corruption and hidden agendas sometimes...but dont distance yourself so far from a reality...a continual line of that wayof thinking is like admitting yourself in. a psych ward

I think the motive for this post is based on the fact that you have not seen the evidence that many of us has seen. I think any objective, open minded person would agree that there is enough evidence to convince any open mixed, objective person that there is an ongoing conspiracy, like the one that has been outlined briefly in these threads. Among the things you will learn, I hope someday, is that we don't have objective reporting from the media. In fact it's reached a level where it's scripted media news. Scripted by the NWO for our consumption.

I tend to think that if you find out any part of the news we receive is slanted, distorted, or manipulated. That makes all media suspect, and care should be taken by the consumer to take it with a grain of salt and decide for himself what to consider the truth and what not. I feel that it also means that any "official" news should be considered "garbage" because in the pst it has all been lies. carlos

I get that sand, but you see Christians are usually quick to defend the Jews in Israel who practice Judaism, despite the fact that they mock, laugh and dis-respect the GOD of the scriptures, yet Christians will usually give them (Jews) a pass. When the Muslims do it Christians generally attack and defend, I would like to know why that is ?. I mean seriously Sand, if you thought or knew that the Jews who practice Judaism mocked and laughed at the GOD of scriptures, would you still give them a pass, or attack and defend the GOD of the scriptures ?. Because the Judaic GOD and the GOD of the scriptures are not the same GOD.

watch the movie "zeitgeist" and you will find out the TRUTH about your God! Maybe then it will cease to be a divisive issue among humankind! carlos

• Upvote 2

Touchedthesky I see you below, maybe reading, but I want to say again how much I appreciated your post this morning!

It Was So Clear!!!

There is no doubt that you are passionate about the truth and I believe you have nailed the situation with this post!

Peace, Maggie

Iran has the highest Jewish population next to Israel in the entire Mid East.

It is now well known and factual that Israel's Dimona facility possesses more Nuclear Weapons (400+!) than the entire Mid-East combined.

It is also factual that Israel endlessly whines about starting another "war" against Iran for having a Legal nuclear power program, and Iran hasn't invaded anyone for over 200 years!

Israel is repeating the same "nookular" lies against that were used as an 'excuse' to attack Iraq (even Bush had to admit Iraq never had anything to do with "9/11"). Iran is not Iraq. With nuclear armed Russia's financial interests being threatened, this next "war" will easily escalate to World War Three.

Israel is getting desperate to sell this new "war" for Americans to be killed and crippled in.

1) Rose Gottemoeller, an assistant secretary of state and Washington's chief nuclear arms negotiator, asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Israel refused.

2) The United Nations passed a resolution calling on Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.

3) The IAEA asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.

4) Iran's formal notification to the IAEA of the planned construction of the backup fuel-rod facility underscores that Iran is playing by the rules of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which Iran has signed.

5) Iran allows IAEA inspections of all its facilities. Israel does not.

6) The IAEA and all 16 United States Intelligence Agencies are unanimous in agreement that Iran is not building and does not possess nuclear weapons.

7) In 1986, Mordachai Vanunu blew the whistle and provided photographs showing Israel's clandestine nuclear weapons factory underneath the reactor at Dimona.

8) Israel made the same accusations against Iraq that it is making against Iran, leading up to Israel's bombing of the power station at Osirik. Following the invasion of 2003, international experts examined the ruins of the power station at Osirik and found no evidence of a clandestine weapons factory in the rubble. Nothing but dead bodies.

Israel wants to send your children off to die in Iran, and YOU are the only one that can stop them. Her agenda is to murder every single Muslim and Arab man, woman, child and baby in the Mid East and steal all of their territories from the Euphrates to the Nile Valley. At that point, America will be so burned out and broke (financially and morally) from Israel's "wars" that America will be reduced to a Third World Country. Israel will then have the opportunity to steal the spoils from everyone and take America's place as a Global Police State Superpower.

“We have hundreds of nuclear warheads and missiles that can reach different targets in the heart of the European continent, including beyond the borders of Rome, the Italian capital… our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us.”

(Israeli military historian, Martin van Creveld)

“Tell me, do the evil men of this world have a bad time? They hunt and catch whatever they feel like eating. They don’t suffer from indigestion and are not punished by Heaven. I want Israel to join that club. Maybe the world will then at last begin to fear us instead of feeling sorry. Maybe they will start to tremble, to fear our madness instead of admiring our nobility. Let them tremble; let them call us a mad state. Let them understand that we are a savage country, dangerous to our surroundings, not normal, that we might go wild, that we might start World War Three just like that, or that we might one day go crazy and burn all the oil fields in the Middle East. Personally, I don’t want to be any better than Harry Truman who snuffed out half a million Japanese with two fine bombs.”

(Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 1982)

"I don't know something called International Principles.

I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area.

The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger.

I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him."

(Ariel Sharon, Former Israeli Prime Minister)

Israel is bleeding America dry like a cunning and ravenous vampire. the deceitful 'Israel first' media is covering it up and their lies are making America the most hated country on this planet.

The best way to stop a 'mad dog' from chasing after cars is to let him catch one. Alone.

(If your not a sociopath) Please feel free to forward this comment to your social networks.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

Iran has the highest Jewish population next to Israel in the entire Mid East.

It is now well known and factual that Israel's Dimona facility possesses more Nuclear Weapons (400+!) than the entire Mid-East combined.

It is also factual that Israel endlessly whines about starting another "war" against Iran for having a Legal nuclear power program, and Iran hasn't invaded anyone for over 200 years!

Israel is repeating the same "nookular" lies against that were used as an 'excuse' to attack Iraq (even Bush had to admit Iraq never had anything to do with "9/11"). Iran is not Iraq. With nuclear armed Russia's financial interests being threatened, this next "war" will easily escalate to World War Three.

Israel is getting desperate to sell this new "war" for Americans to be killed and crippled in.

1) Rose Gottemoeller, an assistant secretary of state and Washington's chief nuclear arms negotiator, asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Israel refused.

2) The United Nations passed a resolution calling on Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.

3) The IAEA asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.

4) Iran's formal notification to the IAEA of the planned construction of the backup fuel-rod facility underscores that Iran is playing by the rules of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which Iran has signed.

5) Iran allows IAEA inspections of all its facilities. Israel does not.

6) The IAEA and all 16 United States Intelligence Agencies are unanimous in agreement that Iran is not building and does not possess nuclear weapons.

7) In 1986, Mordachai Vanunu blew the whistle and provided photographs showing Israel's clandestine nuclear weapons factory underneath the reactor at Dimona.

8) Israel made the same accusations against Iraq that it is making against Iran, leading up to Israel's bombing of the power station at Osirik. Following the invasion of 2003, international experts examined the ruins of the power station at Osirik and found no evidence of a clandestine weapons factory in the rubble. Nothing but dead bodies.

Israel wants to send your children off to die in Iran, and YOU are the only one that can stop them. Her agenda is to murder every single Muslim and Arab man, woman, child and baby in the Mid East and steal all of their territories from the Euphrates to the Nile Valley. At that point, America will be so burned out and broke (financially and morally) from Israel's "wars" that America will be reduced to a Third World Country. Israel will then have the opportunity to steal the spoils from everyone and take America's place as a Global Police State Superpower.

“We have hundreds of nuclear warheads and missiles that can reach different targets in the heart of the European continent, including beyond the borders of Rome, the Italian capital… our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us.”

(Israeli military historian, Martin van Creveld)

“Tell me, do the evil men of this world have a bad time? They hunt and catch whatever they feel like eating. They don’t suffer from indigestion and are not punished by Heaven. I want Israel to join that club. Maybe the world will then at last begin to fear us instead of feeling sorry. Maybe they will start to tremble, to fear our madness instead of admiring our nobility. Let them tremble; let them call us a mad state. Let them understand that we are a savage country, dangerous to our surroundings, not normal, that we might go wild, that we might start World War Three just like that, or that we might one day go crazy and burn all the oil fields in the Middle East. Personally, I don’t want to be any better than Harry Truman who snuffed out half a million Japanese with two fine bombs.”

(Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 1982)

"I don't know something called International Principles.

I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area.

The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger.

I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him."

(Ariel Sharon, Former Israeli Prime Minister)

Israel is bleeding America dry like a cunning and ravenous vampire. the deceitful 'Israel first' media is covering it up and their lies are making America the most hated country on this planet.

The best way to stop a 'mad dog' from chasing after cars is to let him catch one. Alone.

(If your not a sociopath) Please feel free to forward this comment to your social networks.

Touchedthesky: I have yet to see someone be so exact and to the point as I saw in your post. I don't recall seeing you post anything before, and certainly would be glad to read anything else you post. You obviously took the time to get your stuff together...If there is any doubt in the minds of anyone as to the FACT that our information is manipulated to favor a particular portion of society, this post should put your objections or doubts to rest! May the truth prevail! Thanks Touchthesky for the post! carlos

doorc.gif

Hey, Six-Pack. This photo is of what the authorities say is the original door from what is alleged to be a homicidal gas chamber in Auschwitz. It is a wooden door with a flimsy glass window that swings inward with a simple door jamb. Now, is this the kind of door you would expect to see on a chamber that would be filled with deadly gas? Really? The problems I see are that wood is porous, and that a flimsy glass window would allow gas to escape, not to mention the fact that such a door is not hermetically sealed. Also, prisoners could have knocked out the glass or the jamb in a desperate attempt to escape. Furthermore, why would the door have been hung swinging into the room if it was known that there would be dead bodies piled up inside?

This is just one of many examples. It doesn't take a genius to see that something is not quite right with the standard "Holocaust" account. Remember, my people, the German people, have been smeared with a blood libel. That is why I am interested in this subject.

You may have a valid point Sanssouci. I see what you mean. This whole concept of the NWO, and their objectives and tactics is an ongoing learning process that requires we keep and open mind at all times. I though I knew my stuff. But your better informed! Cheers! carlos

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You have no clue.....trust me I know the truth......by the way....are you & Sans considered a couple :unsure::blink::huh:

Thanks, I don't think i would trust you if you were a crosswalk guard and told me the street was clear to cross! I'll do my own thinking thanks, I've done well for myself so far and am not about to turn my fate over to you. carlos

"Thank you for reinforcing the fact that we need to use bullets instead of installing more fences"

Gotsix,

You are so far over the line with your comments that it discredits anything viable you would have to say, although so far, not so much. Your insults are one thing, but this comment is stunning. Maybe you really are Jan Brewer.

Greeting carrello...don't worry about him. he's harmless. he's just another 'victim" of the media, he'll have to come to terms with it one day! Carlos

This topic is better than pre-season football lol

personally, friend, I'm glad your reading and participating in the thread. I wish many more would! I hope it will help you to make up your mind about what the TRUTH really is....Carlos

(35 seconds)

PEACE

Hugs, Maggie

Thanks honey! Carlos

• Upvote 2

Touchedthesky I see you below, maybe reading, but I want to say again how much I appreciated your post this morning!

It Was So Clear!!!

There is no doubt that you are passionate about the truth and I believe you have nailed the situation with this post!

Peace, Maggie

Thank you kindly, Maggie.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent."

(John Edgar Hoover Director of FBI from from 1924 to 1972)

Touchedthesky: I have yet to see someone be so exact and to the point as I saw in your post. I don't recall seeing you post anything before, and certainly would be glad to read anything else you post. You obviously took the time to get your stuff together...If there is any doubt in the minds of anyone as to the FACT that our information is manipulated to favor a particular portion of society, this post should put your objections or doubts to rest! May the truth prevail! Thanks Touchthesky for the post! carlos

You may have a valid point Sanssouci. I see what you mean. This whole concept of the NWO, and their objectives and tactics is an ongoing learning process that requires we keep and open mind at all times. I though I knew my stuff. But your better informed! Cheers! carlos

carlos in san diego > Thank you kindly for your generous post.