Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detection Israeli plan to attack Iran over Iraqi territory

yota691

Detection Israeli plan to attack Iran over Iraqi territory

21.08.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Twilight News revealed British sources, Tuesday, for Israeli plan to attack Iran via Iraqi territory, noting that the attack would lead to chaos unprecedented in dotted the Middle East. Sources said the British in remarks for "newspaper The Sun," the British, seen by "Twilight News ", that" Israel is planning to launch a ground assault on Iran over Iraqi territory. " and added that "the attack will be launched from Iraqi territory, to be played by the forces of commandos Israeli navy." The sources added that "Israeli officials believe completely that they attack Iran this year , and that this attack would lead to chaos unprecedented in the Middle East. " said a senior British official, unnamed, told the newspaper, "We know that the Israelis were very active in the Iraqi desert, and was their activity closer to the train and to prepare for a ground assault on Iran." and explained that "The only way that is available to Israel to see if they succeeded to destroy what I planned destruction, is through its ground forces only." The Israeli newspaper reported, late last July, the national security adviser to President Barack Obama briefed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on U.S. plan emergency to attack Iran, if diplomacy fails to curb its nuclear program. Haaretz newspaper reported that the U.S. adviser Thomas Donilon reviewed the outlines of the plan in talks with Netanyahu earlier last month. k e

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=68545#ixzz24ERq7Utj

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but the Leadership in Iran reminds me of a snake oil salesman. They cannot be trusted. Too many excuses too many times.

They are lucky and should be grateful for diplomacy. I think the are running out of time.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but the Leadership in Iran reminds me of a snake oil salesman. They cannot be trusted. Too many excuses too many times.

They are lucky and should be grateful for diplomacy. I think the are running out of time.

The truth shouldn't be offensive to anyone. I think you're spot on. These people (Iranian leadership) can be depended on to be deceitful.

Unfortunately, it looks like Israel is going to have to do alone what should be a team effort by at least two thirds of the worlds nations. We may be seeing the lead-in to the fulfillment of Ezekiel's prophecy in chapters 38 and 39.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

First a word of advice. Do your own research on what's happening with Iran not what your mainstream media feeds you. If you open your eyes and see Iran is not the enemy. Personally I don't give a **** about Iran but they aren't what mainstream media says they are.������

It's not the people, it's the government. Any chance you're Muslim?

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 9

Reports out that Netanyahu is planning on carrying out an attact just before the November elections. Just hope Israel doesn't start WW 3.

Just because Israel strikes first doesn't mean they started it... Iran has been itching for Israel forever..

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

It's not the people, it's the government. Any chance you're Muslim?

That's really uncalled for Dwitte! YOU really need to apologize for that one! I'm amazed how favoritism is shown by the mods...If I even hint of stepping out of line...I get smacked down! Reprimanded, sent to my room, restricted to quarters, But when someone who shares the views of the mods steps over the line...nothing happens. I've seen it way too much for it to be a coincidence! I've been held to a different standard than those who share the views of the mods....and it's not right! Carlos

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

Just because Israel strikes first doesn't mean they started it... Iran has been itching for Israel forever..

Agreed but pretty much Iran has just been running their mouths. It's the one who takes action will be the one who starts it all. I just hope it doesn't lead to Russia and China getting involved.

• Upvote 2

DWitte somebody neg you a couple of times but I plussed you and wish I could add more. Someone please plus him.

Thanks

No plus, but a couple of negs are in order. The remark was tacky and so is support of it. No wonder there is still bigotry in the US. *shaking my head*

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

NO of course that's exactly right! Israel will alway be innocent in your eyes! The Israelis can do whatever they want against whomever they want and we will always be able to justify away everything they do because we were trained to love everything those nice people do. Right?

Even if it is attacking an innocent country, and starting World War III. I'm glad your not running this country bamagirl! There would be no hope for humanity with you in charge! So...who told you "Iran has been itching for Israel forever"? was it your media? was it your politicians and the political pundits. And...you believe them? Have you seen PROOF or is this something we need to accept because we were told? Do we have to take it on FAITH? Is there something wrong with this picture? I can't believe how shallow some people's thought processes are!

Carlos

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 16

That's really uncalled for Dwitte! YOU really need to apologize for that one! I'm amazed how favoritism is shown by the mods...If I even hint of stepping out of line...I get smacked down! Reprimanded, sent to my room, restricted to quarters, But when someone who shares the views of the mods steps over the line...nothing happens. I've seen it way too much for it to be a coincidence! I've been held to a different standard than those who share the views of the mods....and it's not right! Carlos

Carlos what a crock you spew! You step over the line in almost every post that I have read of yours and you are stepping over the line once again this time by spewing a bunch of junk against someone who only asked a simple question and did it without spewing a bunch of offensive stuff like you did. You are always causing trouble. Shame on you.

The mods here are overly kind and fair with everyone. How dare you accuse them of such ridiculous garbage. If I was a mod I would have bumped you a long time ago. You need to apologize.

geesh!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

No plus, but a couple of negs are in order. The remark was tacky and so is support of it. No wonder there is still bigotry in the US. *shaking my head*

Right on Rightsonword! I agree!

IMO Israel will smoke Iran.

So....You think Israel is going to win...huh? Do you not care that potentially million may die? Do you know what your saying? so...no problem...huh? Carlos

Neg away people...I guess that's a serious form of expression...keep negging, it's easier than posting any actual words put together in an intelligent stream to mean something ...I guess that's too much work to have to think! Carlos

Carlos what a crock you spew! You step over the line in almost every post that I have read of yours and you are stepping over the line once again this time by spewing a bunch of junk against someone who only asked a simple question and did it without spewing a bunch of offensive stuff like you did. You are always causing trouble. Shame on you.

The mods here are overly kind and fair with everyone. How dare you accuse them of such ridiculous garbage. If I was a mod I would have bumped you a long time ago. You need to apologize.

geesh!

Your wrong...that was not a simple question. It was a pointed statement meant to intimidate, you can spin this any way you want to and justify it anyway you want to, but the truth is there...LOOK at the way Detroit Dinar responded to the question. I could sense the pressure he must have been feeling at having to answer the question. He stumbled at the end of sentence, with typeos. His sentence structure showed indecisiveness. I'm not being intimidated into accepting any other half baked explanation being passed off as justification! You show low character if you distort the truth to justify your position. Learn to accept what's right and call it the truth when you find it! Carlos

geesh!

I guess we could change the subject and talk about what the elite that run this country want us to talk about..it's all over the media. Something simple, like abortion...to keep us distracted from the important issues of the day...maybe people's feelings won't get hurt...huh. I mean certainly something like abortion, or *** rights, is much more important than WORLD WAR III. So... I'm "spewing" garbage? Carlos

geesh!

I got new for you buddy...if you think I'm spewing garbage...I just started, the only I'm shutting up is if I'm kicked off, or if I get a 9 mil through the head. And, I'm doing my best to not get kicked off. Believe me it's not easy! In the meantime...you will know who I am and what I believe...Carlos

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

geesh!

The anger you show at what you call my "spewing" is something I should be glad to see. I should remind myself not to be so fast to anger over what is clearly meant to be an insult meant squarely at me. Fact is....wether you liked or disliked my posts, at LEAST you read them. At LEAST you were exposed to what I said. At Least some of what I said will someday, after much repetition, remain in your head, and won't just dribble out the other side. And, at Least some day...you may start to connect the dots and see...that this humble mexican that everyone loves to hate, was right all along. I don't think we will have much longer to wait for the smoking gun evidence to be brought to light.

Your anger means that you understood what I was saying and you were violently repulsed by the mental images of what I wrote. Obviously these were new concepts to you, you were not brainwashed overnight and it's going to take a long time to reverse it. Fact is what you and most think is true and correct is wrong, and what you thought was wrong will turn out to be correct...time will show it. Until then BUDDY...learn to control your anger. When you are emotionally compromised you are not learning anything new, your mind is not receptive! Carlos

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

That's a nice way to put it Detroit Dinar! I applaud you gentlemanly instincts in the face of such misguided arrogance! You are a true diplomat, when no one else has a clue what's going on, you step forward and shine a light and no notice is given to your statement at all! People in the US are in complete ignorance of reality I"m ashamed of humanity! It does not matter how many times you try to explain the FACTS to them....Or even if you try and draw them a picture....they just don't get it!

People continue thinking the same ^*#$@* way! I just can't believe how much the American people just LOVE WAR! It's accepted as a completely natural series of events. Just look at the comments made by the two previous posters to you. Both are completely comfortable with seeing the start of World War III, and their all for it, it's like Bush said..."bring it on" The demeanor of the two commentators seems as though they were watching a baseball game and commenting on the outcome! These people live in a completely different reality, a bubble!

This is proof positive that brainwashing removes all forms of critical thinking. I see why the ELITE feel that humanity is not capable of steering our own destiny. And they are the only qualified to do so.... Just so happens I don't agree with that concept either, but...what do I know?

I can only blame their ignorance and arrogance on years of brainwashing they have been exposed to from the controlled media and their politicians pumping the concept of war. But, that's not the whole story! they are all copouts to themselves for not questioning the motives of their own government. Or questioning the motives of the Israeli or British government's willingness to go to war at the drop of a hat, and over what? Iran is SAID to have INTENTIONS of nuclear weapons?

That's just as dumb as saying Saddam Hussain had weapons of mass destruction, and Saddam Hussain was involved in 9/11. I mean, does ANYBODY still believe that, or that Islamic terrorists attacked the Twin Towers on 9/11?..... in this day and age? And...with all the information they need to arrive at the TRUTH minutes away in the internet? The internet if FULL of opposing information...and it goes unnoticed...people live in their own little comfortable bubbles! It's way easier to accept the OFFICIAL VERSION, than to have to do all that work! Right?

Why can't the American people even acknowledge the POSSIBILITY that their government has been lying to them? I guess it's not politically correct to even think anything even close to that... Carlos

Thank you Carlos

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Interesting views from all. I would like remind those who think we "love war" that we, the people, continue to loose our fathers, brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters to war.I have a newphew in Afghan and I cry everytime I hear more have been lost. Some here have lived through Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia (that most did not even know we were fighting in), and all of the other "Police Action" WARS. There is nothing to LOVE about mankind not being able to settle our differences with negotiation.

And this is a country of FREEDOM. Freedom of SPEACH and of RELIGION. Persons use religion to hurt others. But it isn't the religion it is the person and their choices, no matter how miss guided they are.

I understand why Iraq wants weapons. NO country has the right to just push their way across their land to attack another country. The other countries all have weapons of mass distruction that they can fly in. Why in the world get Iraq involved. They have enough issues they are trying to resolve and now to be distracted even more... IF this comes... it will be a scary time for the entire world. It will not be limited to IRAN. Iran will not go down quietly and Israel will not be their only target. IMO

• Upvote 2

Since you feel that way.....why don't you join and post on Iran's Dinar Vet site :huh::unsure::blink:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Heres my take Carlos

Mankind has been around for about 250,000 years. We are Mammals. Like any other mammal we have the natural instinct of survival. Some of these we can control and some we can't. No two Homo sapiens are the same. It was beneficial to live in tribes so we did for hundreds of thousands of years. In ordrer to survive it was important for the individual to be accepted in the tribe. As man spread across the globe many new tribes were formed with distinct differences evolving due to environmental conditions. These differences made it very easy to spot someone not in your tribe, They were different. As Mankind developed our tribes became larger and larger until we had large societies, With limited resources it became neccessary for the survival of the tribe to dominate these resources. If your tribe was similar to another alliances were made and these resources were shared. basically 2 allies became one tribe. Yes we have advanced brains that can reason but it would be naive to think that these instincts can just be changed ,controlled or removed over a couple hundred years.

You yourself made the distinction that you were Mexican, why? Human nature?

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

NO of course that's exactly right! Israel will alway be innocent in your eyes! The Israelis can do whatever they want against whomever they want and we will always be able to justify away everything they do because we were trained to love everything those nice people do. Right?

Even if it is attacking an innocent country, and starting World War III. I'm glad your not running this country bamagirl! There would be no hope for humanity with you in charge! So...who told you "Iran has been itching for Israel forever"? was it your media? was it your politicians and the political pundits. And...you believe them? Have you seen PROOF or is this something we need to accept because we were told? Do we have to take it on FAITH? Is there something wrong with this picture? I can't believe how shallow some people's thought processes are!

Carlos

Iran has ignored sanctioms for decades. they refuse to allow full comprehensive un walkthroughs of their nuclear facilities. iran has moved their nuclear actitivies underground. iran has numerously called for the extinction of another country. iran is seeking the return of the 12th imam through the destruction of infidels. god forbid anyone allows iran to obtain high level of enriched uranium toweapons grade levels. They need to be checked...because they are not stopping their ambitions, and refuse to cooperate. they are choosing their own destiny....

God bless the u.s.a.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4