Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detection Israeli plan to attack Iran over Iraqi territory

yota691

If you think Alex Jones is where all conspiracy theorists get their info from you don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

And of course some cosnpiracy theorists are wrong and have far out idea's.The NWO works hard to plant disinfo among the conspiracy ranks.

Ironic thing is that I'm sure What Alex tells people is a lot closer to the truth than what Mainstream media,Obammy,and Mittens are blathering on about.

If your eyes are so open why do you seem to buy into the Muslim/Iran fearmongering BS just like all the sheeple out there?

Ted this one reminds me of the Mel Gibson movie I think it was Conspiracy theory. Do I think he is on to something, probably. Do I think he has it 100%? no chance. Am I going to live my life in fear waiting for the so called NWO to put me in chains? No way Am I prepared for the worst? As prepared as a person can be with out knowing exactly what the hell they are preparing for. :D

im sorry...but how delusional can someone continuously be. even if the news reported a truth...you would believe the opposite. yoh are functioning a thought process out of paranoia. how can someone in that likes ever have a solid fundamental ground to ever built a detaiped plan or thought process. believe the oppositeof what anyone says. go to the deep underground conspiracy websites for news...then shun any normal person i. being a wack job. i know the worlds not perfect and their are corruption and hidden agendas sometimes...but dont distance yourself so far from a reality...a continual line of that wayof thinking is like admitting yourself in. a psych ward

Well said buddy! :lol:

OK, Sans, Teddy, Mags, who is your pick for president? Obama, Romney, Paul if you don't mind me asking. Again a very simple and direct question. Oh, and you do believe in the NWO and you feel they are evil? This one is yes or no please.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

Just maybe Teddybear you should go read the rest of this thread, instead of jumping to the end and spouting off on what it is you think you know. We've covered this already Jr. no need to go over it again for the new comers who choose not to read the thread.

As far as conspiracy theories go: Here's one that makes me think personally. The Mayan calendar ending this December, not long after the elections in November. Is the world going to end then, well I guess I wouldn't have paid my taxes if I believed it 100%, do I feel our govt. will tell us what they know? Nope. So I guess we wait and see what happens.

Back to your question, how do I know Iran wants to wipe Israel out, back to my previous posts, Amanutjob said so himself, and Moon is there laying into him for saying it.

1: I'm not reading every post in a 8 page topic.

2: Don't know about the Mayans,but the date apparently has some numerology significance to the elites,just like 9/11 and 7/7 did.Whether it's the end or not I'm convinced SOMETHING big is going to happen.

3: So the Globalists puppet leaders Ahmadinejad,Netanyahu,and Moon say so therefore it's true?Cool story bro..thx for showing us just how uninformed you actually are.

im sorry...but how delusional can someone continuously be. even if the news reported a truth...you would believe the opposite. yoh are functioning a thought process out of paranoia. how can someone in that likes ever have a solid fundamental ground to ever built a detaiped plan or thought process. believe the oppositeof what anyone says. go to the deep underground conspiracy websites for news...then shun any normal person i. being a wack job. i know the worlds not perfect and their are corruption and hidden agendas sometimes...but dont distance yourself so far from a reality...a continual line of that wayof thinking is like admitting yourself in. a psych ward

So it's only delusional if you choose to believe another source over the main stream media?

There you have it folks,news can only be credible if it comes from the govt or a corporate sponsored mainstream news station; with a guy in a monkey suit sitting behind a desk..lol

2: Don't know about the Mayans,but the date apparently has some numerology significance to the elites,just like 9/11 and 7/7 did.Whether it's the end or not I'm convinced SOMETHING big is going to happen.

3: So the Globalists puppet leaders Ahmadinejad,Netanyahu,and Moon say so therefore it's true?Cool story bro..thx for showing us just how uninformed you actually are.

So it's only delusional if you choose to believe another source over the main stream media?

There you have it folks,news can only be credible if it comes from the govt or a corporate sponsored mainstream news station; with a guy in a monkey suit sitting behind a desk..lol

I would say I agree with number 2, something will happen, but I have no idea what. You should answer my gun question yourself it's yes or no. I'm open minded enough to read and watch alot more than main stream media, as I said I don't trust any of them. I will go back and get my very first post for ya bud, as far as solving the Iran/Israel problem.

If you think Alex Jones is where all conspiracy theorists get their info from you don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

And of course some cosnpiracy theorists are wrong and have far out idea's.The NWO works hard to plant disinfo among the conspiracy ranks.

Ironic thing is that I'm sure What Alex tells people is a lot closer to the truth than what Mainstream media,Obammy,and Mittens are blathering on about.

If your eyes are so open why do you seem to buy into the Muslim/Iran fearmongering BS just like all the sheeple out there?

Ted this one reminds me of the Mel Gibson movie I think it was Conspiracy theory. Do I think he is on to something, probably. Do I think he has it 100%? no chance. Am I going to live my life in fear waiting for the so called NWO to put me in chains? No way Am I prepared for the worst? As prepared as a person can be with out knowing exactly what the hell they are preparing for. :D

Well said buddy! :lol:

OK, Sans, Teddy, Mags, who is your pick for president? Obama, Romney, Paul if you don't mind me asking. Again a very simple and direct question. Oh, and you do believe in the NWO and you feel they are evil? This one is yes or no please.

Congress,and partisan politcs are bought off and traitors to this country as far as I'm concerned.

Obammy and Mittens are both scumbags in my book,and voting for one or the other ain't gonna do a hell of a bit of difference.

One only has to look so far as seeing the vast majority of 'freedom loving' GOP'ers vote for NDAA to protect us from the shadow boogeyman;or 'poor/middle class loving' Democrat politicians bending over for corporations to see what liars and how full of **** the both of them are :P

The solution for Iran is pretty simple, let the UN come in and examine exactly what they are doing, if they don't then they are hiding something. Yes Israel can take care of themselves, we have held them back from throwing someone a beating before. If they show us there is no threat, and let the UN continue to monitor their program to make sure it doesn't turn it's attention to making nukes then Israel needs to stand down. Sanctions obviously don't work, give them an ultimatum, you let the UN see what they want by X date, or we let Israel bomb it into a parking lot the day after. If they are not hiding something it shouldn't be a problem.

However, they have not been cooperating with inspectors, have moved the program underground, and have stated they want to wipe Israel and all it's people off the map, if they don't cooperate and we do nothing and later find out that they did in fact have nukes, I believe with out a doubt they will use them on Israel and probably us as soon as they are capable. People don't seem to get that a lot of these countries don't think like we do. In our eyes they are nuts, in their eyes by wiping us off the planet, even if it means taking all of them with us, they go to heaven according to their religion. Same idea as a suicide bomber just at a much larger level. I don't think they are even considering what could happen, I believe they are looking forward to it.

China won't get involved because it would be economic suicide fighting their biggest customer. Russia isn't the Russia of old, and has to talk tough so their population still feels national pride and that they are still relevant.

Here ya go. :D Pretty logical in my book and easy enough to find out who is lying and who isn't.

So Tedd you are a Ron Paul supporter? I have to assume Sans and Maggie are or like Obama because I know they hate Romney.

Edited by DiveDeepSix

I would say I agree with number 2, something will happen, but I have no idea what. You should answer my gun question yourself it's yes or no. I'm open minded enough to read and watch alot more than main stream media, as I said I don't trust any of them. I will go back and get my very first post for ya bud, as far as solving the Iran/Israel problem.

Are you talking about gun control?

Nope..I don't support it.I'm convinced that like 4-5 shootings within 2 months is a lot more than just a coincidence.Wouldn't surprise me if the govt staged most of them in order to gain support for taking our firearms.And many of the sheeple have eaten the propaganda up as expected

• Upvote 1

Not at all. of course our media is biased and propaganda driven. but not everything or eeryone is that way. Every day we live, is a survival and reminder of yesterday. the us has done more to promote and advance mankind throughout history, than any other country. If everything was as bad as it made to be....missiles would be flying everyday since 1776. I get your point and understand those possibilities....just dont let that consume your opinion of mankind.

Are you talking about gun control?

Nope..I don't support it.I'm convinced that like 4-5 shootings within 2 months is a lot more than just a coincidence.Wouldn't surprise me if the govt staged most of them in order to gain support for taking our firearms.And many of the sheeple have eaten the propaganda up as expected

Nope not on gun control. And I agree with your thoughts on it 100%, especially the theater shooting. There is way more to that one then they are letting on.

My question is the one that Sans refuses to answer, it is a direct comparison to the Iran/Israel situation.

IF SOMEONE IS HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND SAYS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, (according to Sans philosophy) YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PULLED THE TRIGGER YET. Do you agree with his thoughts? Myself I would fire back in defense as soon as the threat was made and he went for the gun. You know, rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

Not at all. of course our media is biased and propaganda driven. but not everything or eeryone is that way. Every day we live, is a survival and reminder of yesterday. the us has done more to promote and advance mankind throughout history, than any other country. If everything was as bad as it made to be....missiles would be flying everyday since 1776. I get your point and understand those possibilities....just dont let that consume your opinion of mankind.

Well said again bud, you have to have faith in your fellow men/women, that we will all stand together to do the right thing in any sort of catastrophic event. Anyone with the ambitions of taking over the world knows this and knows they would be wiped out instantly, that's why they haven't tried it yet. I have 100% faith in my countrymen/women to stand together, and the world for that matter in the event of a catastrophic situation. Regardless of political views, religious beliefs, etc.

Here ya go. :D Pretty logical in my book and easy enough to find out who is lying and who isn't.

So Tedd you are a Ron Paul supporter?

1: First of all,like I stated before your opinions on Iran are tainted by what globalist puppet leaders such as the leaders of Iran,Israel,and the UN have said.You might not watch MSM much but you have still been deceived by globalist propaganda based on what you posted.These puppet leaders do not really speak for their people,they are pawns to the billionaire international bankers.Many people in Isarel and Iran do not hate the other,although like in America I'm sure their own fearmongering propaganda on their local media stations is slowly changing that.

2: You trust the UN to be fair and truthful..are you insane?They are just another large tentacle of the 'octopus', along with the British royal family,Vatican/Roman Catholic Church etc.

They will simply find some lame excuse to invade/attack Iran just like they did Iraq.More than likely by simply blatantly lying about their nuclear capacity and intentions.Iran doesn't have a central bank that is yet controlled by the Rothchilds.Around 2000 neither did Iraq,Afghanistan,Syria,Lybia, etc.

Seeing a pattern yet?

3: I'm not sure about Dr Paul to be honest.He said many true things,but I was on the fence whether he was truly a patriot or just another globalist shill making false promises like all potential POTUS's do.

In any case the globalists really choose who becomes the president anyway,elections are for show and an illusion.The globalist control is so deep and far reaching at this point that Dr Paul would have never become president if he really wanted to help Americans and save the country.The leites wouldn't have allowed it.

Nope not on gun control. And I agree with your thoughts on it 100%, especially the theater shooting. There is way more to that one then they are letting on.

My question is the one that Sans refuses to answer, it is a direct comparison to the Iran/Israel situation.

IF SOMEONE IS HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND SAYS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, (according to Sans philosophy) YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PULLED THE TRIGGER YET. Do you agree with his thoughts? Myself I would fire back in defense as soon as the threat was made and he went for the gun. You know, rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

I think the question is a lot more different than simply a person pointing a gun at someone.

first of all as I've said I am firmly convinced that the Iran fearmongering is just an excuse for the globalists to invade another country,drag the united states down further economically,rape Irans natural resources,establish a central bank,and lastly potentailly start WW3 and lead us down the road to the great tribulation and Armaegeddon.

Our opinions on the matter are tainted by what the media,govt,and all these puppet leaders tell us.

To me the situation would be more akin to shooting a guy in the head with no witnesses,and then telling the world that it was another guy that did it.And then paying a bunch of shills to tell everyone that I'm telling the truth,and that the other guy had been threatening the murder victim for a while.At which point the innocent guy is attacked,arrested,and given the death penalty while I write a book,and mane money off the misery of others.

it's called propaganda and false flags,and they've been used extensively in past wars,but especially since 9/11 and the farce 'war on terror'

Edited by teddyruxbin

1: First of all,like I stated before your opinions on Iran are tainted by what globalist puppet leaders such as the leaders of Iran,Israel,and the UN have said.You might not watch MSM much but you have still been deceived by globalist propaganda based on what you posted.These puppet leaders do not really speak for their people,they are pawns to the billionaire international bankers.Many people in Isarel and Iran do not hate the other,although like in America I'm sure their own fearmongering propaganda on their local media stations is slowly changing that.

2: You trust the UN to be fair and truthful..are you insane?They are just another large tentacle of the 'octopus', along with the British royal family,Vatican/Roman Catholic Church etc.

They will simply find some lame excuse to invade/attack Iran just like they did Iraq.More than likely by simply blatantly lying about their nuclear capacity and intentions.Iran doesn't have a central bank that is yet controlled by the Rothchilds.Around 2000 neither did Iraq,Afghanistan,Syria,Lybia, etc.

Seeing a pattern yet?

3: I'm not sure about Dr Paul to be honest.He said many true things,but I was on the fence whether he was truly a patriot or just another globalist shill making false promises like all potential POTUS's do.

In any case the globalists really choose who becomes the president anyway,elections are for show and an illusion.The globalist control is so deep and far reaching at this point that Dr Paul would have never become president if he really wanted to help Americans and save the country.The leites wouldn't have allowed it.

1. I do realize many of the people of Israel and Iran don't hate each other, and if they do 99% of them don't know why they do. Same reason most people of the ME hate the US, they've been fed negative propaganda since birth and really have no idea what is going on in the world around them. I'm not stating they should go to war, civilian casualities are as unacceptable as they are unavoidable. What I'm saying is it's easy to see who's lying by giving them a date to comply or they hit the facility.

2. I agree that the UN is a joke, and is nothing with out the US. If they are looking for reasons to go to war, the people of all countries should demand they go in to see exactly what is going on, before a life is taken on either side. (back to my plan) If they will not comply, they are hiding something and it needs to be destroyed before they can use it. If they do comply and let it continue to be monitored then Israel needs to stand down. We can't wait to find out though, and realize we were wrong, when Israel is reduced to a hole in the ground, then say oops, sorry.

3. As far as Paul, I don't think he is a bad guy. But being big on these theories I'm curious to what your thoughts are on this:

http://nwothesis.blogspot.com/2010/02/ron-paul-illuminati-hand-signs-and.html

Edited by DiveDeepSix

Listen..it's true that a lot of reporters are ignorant to what they are doing.In most cases they are merely told what to say and beleive the same as us.Doesn't change the fact that a small group of very evil and very rich people effectively own these mainstream networks,along with the govt,scientific community etc.

They foot the bill,therefore they dictate what is reality and what is accepted/rejected.Truth and logic is not welcome in the mainstream media or other agencies much in this day and age.Anyone who trys to tell the truth is labeled as a nutjob,discredited,or has an 'accident'.The reason missles haven't flown yet is that they cannot create total anrchy amd chaos until they finally control every single facet of society,and condition people to accept whats coming.someday I am convinced they will start the last war (WW3) whuch will create devastaion,economic despair,famine etc as the world has never seen before.And only after they let us live in hell on earth for a time can they finally present their one world global utopia as a solution to all this chao's.And through that they will finally have the entire world under their thumb

• Upvote 1

Listen..it's true that a lot of reporters are ignorant to what they are doing.In most cases they are merely told what to say and beleive the same as us.Doesn't change the fact that a small group of very evil and very rich people effectively own these mainstream networks,along with the govt,scientific community etc.

They foot the bill,therefore they dictate what is reality and what is accepted/rejected.Truth and logic is not welcome in the mainstream media or other agencies much in this day and age.Anyone who trys to tell the truth is labeled as a nutjob,discredited,or has an 'accident'.The reason missles haven't flown yet is that they cannot create total anrchy amd chaos until they finally control every single facet of society,and condition people to accept whats coming.someday I am convinced they will start the last war (WW3) whuch will create devastaion,economic despair,famine etc as the world has never seen before.And only after they let us live in hell on earth for a time can they finally present their one world global utopia as a solution to all this chao's.And through that they will finally have the entire world under their thumb

Oh I believe they will try and they will fail. You have to have faith in your fellow people bud. I said I don't trust many people, as in business deals, my family's well being, etc. But I do have faith in human nature, to do the right thing, to help each other. I for one would be first in line to pull any one of you out of the dirt and back on your feet if it came down to it and it meant the survival of our race. (Well maybe not Carlos or Scrum) j/k :P What we agree on and disagree on is really irrelevant when it comes to helping people when their lives depend on it. Gotta bolt gang take care.

• Upvote 1

1. I do realize many of the people of Israel and Iran don't hate each other, and if they do 99% of them don't know why they do. Same reason most people of the ME hate the US, they've been fed negative propaganda since birth and really have no idea what is going on in the world around them. I'm not stating they should go to war, civilian casualities are as unacceptable as they are unavoidable. What I'm saying is it's easy to see who's lying by giving them a date to comply or they hit the facility.

2. I agree that the UN is a joke, and is nothing with out the US. If they are looking for reasons to go to war, the people of all countries should demand they go in to see exactly what is going on, before a life is taken on either side. (back to my plan) If they will not comply, they are hiding something and it needs to be destroyed before they can use it. If they do comply and let it continue to be monitored then Israel needs to stand down. We can't wait to find out though, and realize we were wrong, when Israel is reduced to a hole in the ground, then say oops, sorry.

3. As far as Paul, I don't think he is a bad guy. But being big on these theories I'm curious to what your thoughts are on this:

http://nwothesis.blogspot.com/2010/02/ron-paul-illuminati-hand-signs-and.html

1: It's not that easy man.The globalists own the UN and want war with Iran,to put the next touches on their dream of a global one world society.

All they have to do to start a conflict is claim that Iran refused to cooperate,even if they didn't.Or perhaps they will fire nukes themselves at Israel under the cover of night and then claim it was Iran that did it.Israel will of course retalliate,then Iran will be very mad at what they see as an unprovocked atttack and return fire again.Soon nations with loyalties to these countries will enter the fight and all hell will break lose with a full out nuclear WW3.

The NWO will not hesitate for a second to blatantly lie about someones guilt,or kill millions of innocents if it gets them where they want to be.(/11 and the war on terror is the best example so far of this.

2: People have tried to bring the UN and other globalist pawns to justice many times before.But considering that they control most govts and the justice system this will never happen.Sad to say but they are so deeply entrenched in our society I'm afraid no force on earth can bring them to justice.Only God will do that,as he said he would upon his return.

3: Well considering that Ron Paul didn't win the nomination this says possibly two things to me.First that he was legit and the elites didn't want him as president because he would diminish their power.Or secondly that he was merely a globalist shill whose purpose was to distract us from other events,and actually make us think we might have a change of putting a true leader in office for a short time.

Oh I believe they will try and they will fail. You have to have faith in your fellow people bud. I said I don't trust many people, as in business deals, my family's well being, etc. But I do have faith in human nature, to do the right thing, to help each other. I for one would be first in line to pull any one of you out of the dirt and back on your feet if it came down to it and it meant the survival of our race. (Well maybe not Carlos or Scrum) j/k :P What we agree on and disagree on is really irrelevant when it comes to helping people when their lives depend on it. Gotta bolt gang take care.

You seem like a good guy,we just have different outlooks on this matter.

I agree that people in general are good,and will reach out to help others in time of need.The problem lies in the unfortunate fact that there are 1% of very rich and evil people that pretty much control 99% of everything in our society.Therefore what we want really doesn't matter,because we don't have the strength to overcome these people.I'm convinced that sometime in the futture these people will make their move and society as we know it will crash and burn,to be replaced with the one world govt/economy/religion that these elites have been working toward so long.As a Christian I also beleive that only God will destroy these people in the end.No earthly force is going to overcome them because the god of this world (satan) is the one backing them.

• Upvote 2

You are so full of yourself and your mindless BS you can't even remember what it is you posted yourself, let me help you here is your quote:

Yeah, there's Alex Jones again. Hi, Alex! No, listen, bud - I do not pay much, if any, attention to Alex Jones, because he's an agent of the Cryptocracy, and I do not indulge in drugs.

I was being sarcastic. Are you dense? And like Teddy, I am tired of the lame old stereotypes by sheeple of all conspiracy theorists being tin foil nutjobs that listen to Alex Jones three times a day. Find a new jab for a change.

Read more:

You still haven't answered my question so just for kicks I will ask it one more time, try and keep in mind that it is YES or NO, I don't want your brain to explode their chief, and this puts us back on point with the topic of this post:

IF A PERSON PUTS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND SAYS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, (According to your philosophy on Israel/Iran) YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PULLED THE TRIGGER YET, RIGHT? You've been threatened with being wiped out, but it hasn't happened yet, do you wait and get destroyed, or do you go on the defensive to protect yourself, I'm with Israel. YES or NO is this really how you feel?

Who are you to demand of me anything, chief?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was being sarcastic. Are you dense? And like Teddy, I am tired of the lame old stereotypes by sheeple of all conspiracy theorists being tin foil nutjobs that listen to Alex Jones three times a day. Find a new jab for a change.

Read more:

Who are you to demand of me anything, chief?

No I'm not dense I just lack a sense of humor! :P What's a matter poor lil googler can't answer yes or no? Didn't think it would be a problem to answer an easy question for one of your obvious knowledge. :rolleyes: Never demanded anything from you, you just won't answer the question Yes or No, because you'll be exposed for how ignorant you really are! Let me know what you find out on the gas chambers will ya, Oh that's not a demand by the way, just a simple request.

Actually I like Teddy too, seems like a good guy, and our opinions and thoughts are actually pretty similar, he's just a bit more passionate about them then I am. If he and I and even Maggie met up in a bar I bet we'd have a great time going back and forth on subjects over a few cocktails. You on the other hand would have to run back and forth to your computer to answer simple questions and would get pretty annoying really quickly. Move along, nothing more to see here, move along. :lol:

Teddyruxbin Thank You

You stated my position far better than I could have here, given my typing skills.

If I was talking face to face with DeepDiveSix my position would be very close to yours.

Peace, Maggie

Thanks Maggie, that must mean we'd get along pretty good then. Teddy and I seem to have a lot more in common then I thought, just different ways of expressing it. ;)

No, I'm not dense. I just lack a sense of humor! :P What's a matter poor lil googler can't answer yes or no? Didn't think it would be a problem to answer an easy question for one of your obvious knowledge. :rolleyes: Never demanded anything from you, you just won't answer the question Yes or No, because you'll be exposed for how ignorant you really are!

I answered your question. No, I am not on board with the Judaic policy of the pre-emptive strike, because this can be construed any which way to suit the occasion. The rabbis themselves use it to justify abortion, believe it or not. Obviously, you can't handle anything beyond a yes or no answer. I simply thought I'd challenge you a bit. Shame on me.

Let me know what you find out on the gas chambers will ya, Oh that's not a demand by the way, just a simple request.

Here's another one who can't stand to have his sacred cows skewered. For "Jews," the "homicidal gas chambers" are a sacred cash cow.

Actually I like Teddy too, seems like a good guy, and our opinions and thoughts are actually pretty similar, he's just a bit more passionate about them then I am. If he and I and even Maggie met up in a bar I bet we'd have a great time going back and forth on subjects over a few cocktails. You on the other hand would have to run back and forth to your computer to answer simple questions and would get pretty annoying really quickly. Move along, nothing more to see here, move along. :lol:

Thank you, Officer BarBrady. No, I think you've got it a bit mixed up. Teddy and I agree on more things that do you and Teddy. As for Mags, well, my gas chamber thesis kind of threw her for a loop, but that's okay. At least I didn't push it on her. It takes most people a while to come around to it. It's involves only the application of simple logic apart from any taint of religious belief.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Teddyruxbin Thank You

You stated my position far better than I could have here, given my typing skills.

If I was talking face to face with DeepDiveSix my position would be very close to yours.

Peace, Maggie

Glad to help Maggie.

I usually don't write posts that long.But I feel passionate about showing people the truth about what goes on behind our shadow governments.

Thank you, Officer BarBrady. No, I think you've got it a bit mixed up. Teddy and I agree on more things that do you and Teddy. As for Mags, well, my gas chamber thesis kind of threw her for a loop, but that's okay. At least I didn't push it on her. It takes most people a while to come around to it. It's involves only the application of simple logic apart from any taint of religious belief.

Sans I think you and Deepsix will just have to learn to agree to disagree on certain things.

I like both of you and Maggie too.They have been pretty darn open minded during this conversation,even though we naturally had divisions on certain issues.Wouldn't you rather talk to them all day,than have to have another convo with Keep,Dinark,or Cris?

Good Lord that was painful to both read and participate in.It was like they thought they were so smart and informed just by parroting everything the American/Iraqi media told them.At least this fella Deepsix is willing to hear another opinion,instead of just basically saying 'lol you're such a nutjob' over and over like they did.

Hey..I'm certainly up for drinks!

Are you buying deepsix? ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

428px-Shah-nukeIran.jpg

The Shah was the NWO's boy. It was okay for Iran to have nuclear power as long as the NWO had their boy in there.

Sans I think you and Deepsix will just have to learn to agree to disagree on certain things. I like both of you and Maggie too.They have been pretty darn open minded during this conversation,even though we naturally had divisions on certain issues.Wouldn't you rather talk to them all day,than have to have another convo with Keep,Dinark,or Cris? Good Lord that was painful to both read and participate in.It was like they thought they were so smart and informed just by parroting everything the American/Iraqi media told them.At least this fella Deepsix is willing to hear another opinion,instead of just basically saying 'lol you're such a nutjob' over and over like they did.

I suppose you're right. He really should learn to drop the boilerplate insults, though. I don't mind being insulted in a web forum as long as the insult is innovative and/or it challenges my mind. ;)

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think god created ways to communicate with all his people of the world. just because its a different religion, doesnt make it wrong. Religion divides the people. Most argue our way is better, or this is gods exact way. religion is imo, basically how people go about worshipping their god. god seperated everyone at the tower of bable, and i think religion is just seperate ways for each of us to communicate with him. peace

I get that sand, but you see Christians are usually quick to defend the Jews in Israel who practice Judaism, despite the fact that they mock, laugh and dis-respect the GOD of the scriptures, yet Christians will usually give them (Jews) a pass. When the Muslims do it Christians generally attack and defend, I would like to know why that is ?. I mean seriously Sand, if you thought or knew that the Jews who practice Judaism mocked and laughed at the GOD of scriptures, would you still give them a pass, or attack and defend the GOD of the scriptures ?. Because the Judaic GOD and the GOD of the scriptures are not the same GOD.

• Upvote 1

I get that sand, but you see Christians are usually quick to defend the Jews in Israel who practice Judaism, despite the fact that they mock, laugh and dis-respect the GOD of the scriptures, yet Christians will usually give them (Jews) a pass. When the Muslims do it Christians generally attack and defend, I would like to know why that is ?. I mean seriously Sand, if you thought or knew that the Jews who practice Judaism mocked and laughed at the GOD of scriptures, would you still give them a pass, or attack and defend the GOD of the scriptures ?. Because the Judaic GOD and the GOD of the scriptures are not the same GOD.

You are absolutely correct on this Joe. The Judaic "god" has a name. It is Adam Kadmon. In Kabbalah, Adam Kadmon is a mystical representation of the "Jewish" people themselves, in a contiguous, overlapping union with the higher "godhead," through a series of emanations which encompasses the process of nothingness into creation and matter. In short, Judaism, at least from the standpoint of Kabbalah, is a system of self-worship.

The majority of so-called "Christians" derive the imperative to support the "Jewish" people from Genesis 12:3:

I will bless those who bless you,

And I will curse him who curses you;

And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

New King James Version (NKJV)

Unfortunately, few take into account Revelation 2:9, 3:9:

I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

New King James Version (NKJV)

Even if one were to substitute the proper contemporary term, "Judeans," instead of "Jews," the modern mistranslation, these passages in Revelation would read the same.

Is there any other group of people today calling themselves "Jews?" No, there is not. The "Jewish" people are of today are primarily (90+%) of Khazar (Turkic-Mongoloid) lineage, with a minority of Arab and Berber peoples. In short, they are imposters.

1980 Jewish Almanac, page 3: "Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew."

What did I miss ?.

Got Six said: :unsure::blink::huh: ...so you think you actually have a mind worth challenging :unsure::blink::huh: ...didn't think soooo....

Funny, how I bring the above explanation of a very arcane and esoteric religious subject, while all Mr. Got Six can think to do is punch stupid emoticons. And he thinks I am the one without a mind worth challenging. :lol:

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1