Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detection Israeli plan to attack Iran over Iraqi territory

yota691

He does make you think about certain things though I will give ya that, I've watched some of his other stuff too, just to make sure I'm not getting all my info from the zionist, elite, bankster, NWO, Fox news types, like San and Carlos think I am. biggrin.gif He's just out there a bit, kind of like Limbaugh, some good points, some good ideas, encompassed by a cloud of conspiracy theories. IMO

I always try to look at the details on both sides of the coin and judge for myself what makes the most sense. I will not sleep with a 357 under my pillow and spend my life scared as I only have one life to live and want to enjoy my life as much as I can but I will keep in mind the possibility of whatever may happen and adjust accordingly but will not ignore those possibilities as with the intelligence of man comes the capability of great things being good and bad regardless if I understand it or not, JMO.

ph34r.gifph34r.gif Looks like the ninja neggers found a fresh batch on this thread ROFLMAO. ph34r.gifph34r.gif What ever trips your trigger! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Grasshopper you will be negged while I hide behind the computer screen in my mommy & daddy's basement, cuz me have no life or rebuttal for your crazy arguement!!! laugh.gif

I said a similiar thing on Adams Chat post this morning! They are lerking everywhere ph34r.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

I always try to look at the details on both sides of the coin and judge for myself what makes the most sense. I will not sleep with a 357 under my pillow and spend my life scared as I only have one life to live and want to enjoy my life as much as I can but I will keep in mind the possibility of whatever may happen and adjust accordingly but will not ignore those possibilities as with the intelligence of man comes the capability of great things being good and bad regardless if I understand it or not, JMO.

Well said friend I agree 100%, it never hurts to have your eyes open and mind your surroundings! :twothumbs:

Ahhh now I see where your coming from, of course. So when someone has a gun pointed to your head and says I'm going to kill you, you really don't have to worry about it because they haven't done it yet right? :rolleyes:

San, you haven't told me if this is how you feel, I think it is according to your posts. Should I have it translated into Farsi so we know it's legit? :D

• Upvote 2

NO of course that's exactly right! Israel will alway be innocent in your eyes! The Israelis can do whatever they want against whomever they want and we will always be able to justify away everything they do because we were trained to love everything those nice people do. Right?

Even if it is attacking an innocent country, and starting World War III. I'm glad your not running this country bamagirl! There would be no hope for humanity with you in charge! So...who told you "Iran has been itching for Israel forever"? was it your media? was it your politicians and the political pundits. And...you believe them? Have you seen PROOF or is this something we need to accept because we were told? Do we have to take it on FAITH? Is there something wrong with this picture? I can't believe how shallow some people's thought processes are!

Carlos

Carlos,

You have to be kidding me....the leader of the so called country has openly called for the state of Israel to be wiped off the face of the Earth. Is that retoric or is that political or does one believe when a man with that kind of power spouts that type of hatetred. 60 plus years ago my family was killed in the gas chambers of nazi Germany .... I will promise you this .... If www3 is caused because a lunatic is trying to enialate the Jewish people... We will not go quietly. The world will just have to accept that asa part of history.

• Upvote 2

dont assume the majority puts as much faith in the media as you think. yes there are those percentages, but dont fool yourself. this country can handle any nwo. Their isa sleeping giant in the us. even if you pass our military then you have an even bigger problem. god fearing americans.... god bless the usa

Oh man, this just oozes with ego. You go get em Tiger!

Edited by Spud
  • Upvote 2

Carlos,

You have to be kidding me....the leader of the so called country has openly called for the state of Israel to be wiped off the face of the Earth. Is that retoric or is that political or does one believe when a man with that kind of power spouts that type of hatetred. 60 plus years ago my family was killed in the gas chambers of nazi Germany .... I will promise you this .... If www3 is caused because a lunatic is trying to enialate the Jewish people... We will not go quietly. The world will just have to accept that asa part of history.

Well said....the smuck dosen't realize that in this case...history will not repeat itself ;)..

• Upvote 2

Is this the only way you Neanderthals know how to deal with opposition? You think you're tough with all your toys, but I know DEEP DOWN you're merely technology geeks who are compensating for some other shortfall. That's right, I said SHORTfall. Your Call of Duty game, which I apparently rudely interrupted, beckons.

Whatttaa :unsure::blink::huh:..You are the ultimate "geek"...& we are tired of paying for your share to protect you from your own chosen friends

• Upvote 2

Well....it appears your freedom will be ending soon ;)

Don't waste your time Six, he is obviously delusional if he doesn't think the Nazi gas chambers didn't exist, sounds just like Amanutjob. :rolleyes:

Don't waste your time Six, he is obviously delusional if he doesn't think the Nazi gas chambers didn't exist, sounds just like Amanutjob. :rolleyes:

****if he doesn't think the Nazi gas chambers existed.***** My bad.

• Upvote 1

A Freudian slip, or was that your subconscious speaking? :lol:

Where are the autopsies? Anyone who levels the charge of murdering millions of people at an entire people, the Germans, without forensic evidence to prove it, has to be delusional.

Nah, a beer slip, but thanks for pointing it out! :P

You still never answered my question, so I will ask it again: According to you if someone is pointing a gun at your head and says I'm going to kill you, someone like yourself doesn't have to worry because they haven't done it yet right?

Let me guess you don't change the oil in your car because it hasn't blown up yet either? :rolleyes:

You seriously need to research more before making statements on the Nazi's bud, your better off letting people assume you are ignorant instead of opening your mouth with something so outlandish and proving it. My grandfather was there by the way and talked about this particular topic in great detail, but I guess he was delusional too because it couldn't have happened right? There are countless photos and actual footage of the death camps, you really aren't that far out there are you? Amanutjob is that you? :o

• Upvote 1

Burp. :blink:

I explained my position in the bit about Maimonides and the origin of the "pre-emptive strike." By the way, Hitler's Operation Barbarossa was a "pre-emptive strike."

Seriously, I have been researching this topic for 12 years at least. You are the one who needs to get cracking. I am a revisionist, yes. I never said anything about "death camps." (If I die at my hunting camp, does that make it a "death camp?" :huh:) Concentration camps existed. I only said that there is no forensic evidence to prove the existence of homicidal gas chambers in any of the concentration camps that were operated by Germans. If you know of an autopsy report that states that such-and-such "Jewish" person died of gassing at a German concentration camp, I would like to see that.

It's a simple question Sans, all it requires is a yes or no, not a philosophical report , you can do that right? I just watched your link on the Illuminati between that and Jones I know where you are getting your info, I'm done with debating you bud, some just can't be helped. If you spent 12 years of your life trying to figure out something that was admitted to, videotaped, photographed, and has eyewitness testimonies on it, so you alone could prove it never happened, you really need to get out more. Good night. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well I have been reading everything in this thread and wondered if any of you have watched this video on youtube call "ENDGAME"? It is just over 2 hours long but very informative if you have doubts or dis-beliefs about a NWO. If you have seen this video then I would like to read your comments on this. peace.gif

Thanks for the link Respecton smile.gif I've been wanting to see that.

Hey, we got your rain! Awe nice! biggrin.gif

He does make you think about certain things though I will give ya that, I've watched some of his other stuff too, just to make sure I'm not getting all my info from the zionist, elite, bankster, NWO, Fox news types, like San and Carlos think I am. biggrin.gif He's just out there a bit, kind of like Limbaugh, some good points, some good ideas, encompassed by a cloud of conspiracy theories. IMO

I'm going to assume that this clip was probably in the movie, but just in case here it from the horse's mouth.

Papa Bush... http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g (35 seconds) notice how excited he looks.

How can anyone see this and deny that the NWO plan isn't true? Just asking. rolleyes.gif

I'm going to assume that this clip was probably in the movie, but just in case here it from the horse's mouth.

Papa Bush... http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g (35 seconds) notice how excited he looks.

How can anyone see this and deny that the NWO plan isn't true? Just asking. rolleyes.gif

Maggie I love ya but the link did not link? Maybe it is me.... not the first time.

Maggie, here is a link which shows just how out there the Illuminati and NWO folks are. Even Ron Paul must be a satan worshiper according to this, kids do it all the time. Kids seem to think now days it means "ROCK ON" as you see a lot of pop stars doing it as well. It's not to far off from the old "Hangloose" surfer sign. But according to these clowns it's all devil worship and the NWO taking over the world. Yes Bush did say it, as well as many others, you could also deduce that it means many other things as well, not just some crazy conspiracy to take over the world. Time will tell. Night. :D

http://nwothesis.blogspot.com/2010/02/ron-paul-illuminati-hand-signs-and.html

I see 40 is on here, I'm sure he can shed some light on Ron Paul not being a devil worshiper trying to take the world over. :D

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

I still fail to see what this thread has to do with the Iraqi dinar. It has been sitting in the "News" section all day. It should be in "Off Topics."

Respectron, my friend. You should have a look at this:

My link

Thanks San, I will look at it tomorrow when I can focus! I'm having a case of insomnia at the moment wink.gif

Good, about the rain that is. We have been receiving a lot of it and loving it biggrin.gif.

I will check out that clip, Thanks Maggie wink.gif

Sans, You lost me too when you said there were no gas chambers in Germany.

We all grew up seeing the horrible films, are you saying they were fabricated?

I have a hard time wrapping my head around how it isn't true with all the personal accounts of people saying they never saw their family members again after going for a "shower".

Honest Question. smile.gif

It's a simple question Sans, all it requires is a yes or no, not a philosophical report , you can do that right? I just watched your link on the Illuminati between that and Jones I know where you are getting your info, I'm done with debating you bud, some just can't be helped. If you spent 12 years of your life trying to figure out something that was admitted to, videotaped, photographed, and has eyewitness testimonies on it, so you alone could prove it never happened, you really need to get out more. Good night. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow.....12 whole years of study and experience....Im impressed :rolleyes:

He's exposing himself in every post....Good job Brother

This is beautiful, Im getting more popcorn.

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry I wandered off smile.gif let me try again... I really want you guys to see it.

Be right back! biggrin.gif

Lets try it again..

If it doesn't work this time you can get it by googling "Bush NWO speech".

It works! biggrin.gif the link that is. Thanks Maggiewink.gif

Ya, that is really scarry as even though he makes it sound like its a good thing but anything that refers to a NWO isn't good to the FREEDOM loving people on this planet.

Hi Maggie, I could not get this link to work either http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

Sorry guys, if you get it tell me what you think. OK? smile.gif

Wonder what I'm doing wrong, is it a conspiresy? unsure.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif

It works! biggrin.gif the link that is. Thanks Maggiewink.gif

Ya, that is really scarry as even though he makes it sound like its a good thing but anything that refers to a NWO isn't good to the FREEDOM loving people on this planet.

Oh good! I had always wondered if it was true, but this convinced me to check into it some more.

Like DeepDiveSix says maybe he didn't mean it in a "bad way". rolleyes.gif Bull. No it is not good.

It tells me a lot.

Just look at the course of events since then...

Sorry guys, if you get it tell me what you think. OK? smile.gif

Wonder what I'm doing wrong, is it a conspiresy? unsure.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif

Oh good! I had always wondered if it was true, but this convinced me to check into it some more.

Like DeepDiveSix says maybe he didn't mean it in a "bad way". rolleyes.gif Bull. No it is not good.

It tells me a lot.

Just look at the course of events since then...

When your done watching "ENDGAME" would you be so kind as too let me know what you think? You can post your thoughts on my profile page so I don't miss it.

Edited by respectron

When your done watching "ENDGAME" would you be so kind as too let me know what you think. You can post your thoughts on my profile page so I don't miss it.

Of course, I have a feeling I would like some feedback from you too. smile.gif

I'll fill you in tomorrow. I have to be up early. Good night, Mags. wink.gif

Thanks Sans smile.gif Good Night.

Hugs, Maggie oops I meant Peace! biggrin.gif