Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest email from DinarTrade - very interesting.........

TexasGranny

Just my thoughts. but i would think shabs and company would ignore someone like ali, who leads the efforts in speculation off their currency. i would think they would walk around the block, before they stopped at his booth at the fair

Sandstorm they made a lot of money from the dinar speculation, and continue to do so. Do not be too sure Iraq isn't the biggest guru of them all.

• Upvote 2

I believe Ali is well connected......I also believe this line up are his brothers, cousins, uncles....................... :lol:

Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi, the governor of Central Bank of Iraq

Dr Haidar al-Abadi, chairman of the Finance Committee in Iraq’s Parliament

Dr. Rowsch Nori Shaways, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs

Qusay al-Suhail, First Deputy, President of Iraq Parliament

Dr. Rafi Al Essawi, Minister of Finance

Dr. Thamir Ghadhban, Chairman, Advisory Commission to the Prime Minister

Dr. Sami al-Araji, Chairman, National Investment Commission

Dr. Haidar al-Abadi, Chairman of Finance Committee in Parliament

Thank you for the post Texas Granny.

I would like to point out to those who think this was a waist of time to be posted, We don't know how or who will be taking the dinars after the RV we have nothing in writing that says banks will take it. so with Dinar Trade is a currency deal like others dealers might be the only ones taking it after. & here is something I am sure you will bash me for as Kaperoni has said banks may not take it for a year or longer after the rv happens & the c.b.i. might have a facilitator working for them to buy & sell these dinars to central banks around the world. We will wait & see but I must say this if they do will Adam still be getting the VIPS the deals he promised if it is not the bank taking the dinars?

This email letter from Ali could point to him being the one who will do that for the c.b.i. We all know Adam has said a fool will cash with a dealer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes mam I could'nt agree more. With the other sponsers listed,my guess Ali is a little better connected than most think.

And is his an "American" company? I know he was officially approved to do business here, but did that make Dinar Trade an "American" company? Or is it an Iraqi company that was doing business in America?

• Upvote 2

Wow. Been buying from Ali for many years now so you can see why I'm stoked to the max. Something is definitely coming down the pike and I'm am at the ready. I know I'll get an E-Mail from him soon_ly but in the meantime t hanks TG for posting.

to

I completely disagree with you. This is huge. You need to check it out: http://www.iraqfinance.co.uk/ and then let us know what you think. Dinar Trade might be assigned by CBI to be an intermediary between the end user and central banks. Dinar purchases will be nothing compared to what Dinar Trade will be doing with fees on exchanges. Ali has made pocket change up until now, and more power to him.

BTW: What would you want a professional, legitimate dealer to say about what they anticipate the exchange rate to be? $3.26? $7.34? or a few cents. You can't call him a pumper, and I would rather give him a fee than Bank of America.

When I click on the http://www.iraqfinance.co.uk/ link above they list the sponsors and i don't see Dinar Trade on the list. Just saying....

If you read the section under sponsorship it looks like if you want to pay for a sponsorship you can participate. Maybe we should all chip in and send someone to represent all of us. Thug, got any free time to make a trip? LOL

Sponsorship:

By sponsoring Iraq Finance 2012 you will have an invaluable introduction to key Iraqi government officials. You will establish prospective business relationships and demonstrate your company’s commitment to doing business in Iraq.

Iraq Finance 2012 will be the first major forum where international investors, professionals, Ministers, and Deputies gather to discuss and implement major deals in banking and financial services in Iraq. Sponsorship confers important advantages including premium exposure to ministers, senior officials and advisors.

Benefits of sponsorship include:

An excellent opportunity to present your company directly and personally to ministers, senior officials and finance and banking representatives.

Complimentary delegate passes to all speaker sessions.

An exhibition stand in the conference networking area.

Complimentary passes to the Iraq Finance 2012 Gala Dinner.

A brief address at the summit, or participation in one of the expert speaker panels.

Logo and company hyperlink on the Iraq Finance 2012 website, banners, posters, set panels, conference documentation and on delegate packs and signage at the event.

Company synopsisin the official Iraq Finance 2012 Brochure and Post-Conference Report.

For further information please email our sponsorship team at

sponsorship@symexco.com

• Upvote 3

Thank you, TexasGranny, for sharing this article with us. I too received one of these from Ali, yesterday....... Now do any of you actually believe that Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi , the governor of The Central Bank of Iraq , would have a " Backdoor " meeting with Ali ? Come on folks, he's trying to blow smoke up our dresses. This letter , to me, is nothing but Ali pumping his chest. I'm filing it in File 13 ~

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 5

Thank you, TexasGranny, for sharing this article with us. I too received one of these from Ali, yesterday....... Now do any of you actually believe that Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi , the governor of The Central Bank of Iraq , would have a " Backdoor " meeting with Ali ? Come on folks, he's trying to blow smoke up our dresses. This letter , to me, is nothing but Ali pumping his chest. I'm filing it in File 13 ~

I agree!!!!

• Upvote 1

TnCherokee::: I agree . This is PR for Ali ...Maybe even a free business trip for him... Obviously as a SPONSOR he may get lunch with the speakers (behind closed doors of course). This conference is about bringing money into Iraq... Not getting any out!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TnCherokee::: I agree . This is PR for Ali ...Maybe even a free business trip for him... Obviously as a SPONSOR he may get lunch with the speakers (behind closed doors of course). This conference is about bringing money into Iraq... Not getting any out!

You may be right........................or Ali may surprize many and have contacts no one knows about. I guess we'll find out after conference. Either way I find it interesting that Dinar Trade would be a sponsor along with GE and others.Peace

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When I click on the http://www.iraqfinance.co.uk/ link above they list the sponsors and i don't see Dinar Trade on the list. Just saying....

If you read the section under sponsorship it looks like if you want to pay for a sponsorship you can participate. Maybe we should all chip in and send someone to represent all of us. Thug, got any free time to make a trip? LOL

Sponsorship:

By sponsoring Iraq Finance 2012 you will have an invaluable introduction to key Iraqi government officials. You will establish prospective business relationships and demonstrate your company’s commitment to doing business in Iraq.

Iraq Finance 2012 will be the first major forum where international investors, professionals, Ministers, and Deputies gather to discuss and implement major deals in banking and financial services in Iraq. Sponsorship confers important advantages including premium exposure to ministers, senior officials and advisors.

Benefits of sponsorship include:

An excellent opportunity to present your company directly and personally to ministers, senior officials and finance and banking representatives.

Complimentary delegate passes to all speaker sessions.

An exhibition stand in the conference networking area.

Complimentary passes to the Iraq Finance 2012 Gala Dinner.

A brief address at the summit, or participation in one of the expert speaker panels.

Logo and company hyperlink on the Iraq Finance 2012 website, banners, posters, set panels, conference documentation and on delegate packs and signage at the event.

Company synopsisin the official Iraq Finance 2012 Brochure and Post-Conference Report.

For further information please email our sponsorship team at

sponsorship@symexco.com

An associat checked on the logo removal of Dinar Trade from the iraqifinacial.co.uk site, and was told it was a glich and would be fixed. If you check on the first page of this thread, someone copied the sponsors from the web page and DT was included, and it was there last night.

I agree!!!!

Sure you do, but you don't even know what it means to be a sponsor. You pay MONEY to play.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like there are some big players. (see list below )

I'm watching this one in particular!!!

HSBC

Representatives from the Government of Iraq

H.E. Dr Hussein al Shahrestani, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy

H.E. Dr RowschNoriShaways, Deputy Prime Minister for Industry

H.E. Ali al-Adeeb, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research

H.E. Dr Ali Al-Dabbagh, Government Spokesman

H.E. Dr Sami al-Araji, Chairman, National Investment Commission

Ahmed al-Shamma, Deputy Minister of Oil

Mohamed Abdullah, Deputy Minister of Industry and Minerals

Dr Samir Raouf, Deputy Minister of Science & Technology

Munqith Al-Baker, Senior Advisor to Ministry of Industry and Minerals

Dr Khaldoun al Bassam, Director General, Geosurv, Ministry of Industry and Minerals

Abdul-Ghafoor Mohamed Abdul-Jabar, Director General of Northern Refineries

SaadNori Mohamed, Director General of Midland Refineries

Mr HussainMohsinAbeed, Director General of Cement

Mr Ali Hussain Alwan, Director General of Metal Industries

Mr Ali Salim Omar, Director General of Construction Materials

Mining, Minerals & Materials

Regional Manager, US Geological Survey

Senior Vice President, Aditya Birla

Chairman and CEO, Danieli

Vice President, Danieli

Sales Manager, FLSmidth

Regional Exploration, VALE

Mining Manager, Caterpillar

Manager, Weir Minerals

Chief Executive Officer, Dangote Capital

Managing Director, SINOCHEM

Vice President, Lafarge

Business Development Director, Orascom

Project Engineer, Arcelor Mittal

Chairman and MD, ASCOM Geology & Mining

Managing Director, TREVI SpA

Regional Managing Director, CCC

Managing Director, Kier Construction

Oil & Gas

President & CEO, STX Heavy Industry

President & CEO, UHDE OIL &GAS

Chairman, Techint

Vice President, BP

Chairman, HABBOUSH GROUP

Regional Manager, Air Liquide

CEO& Chairman of Board, CHEMOPROJECT TECHNOEXPORT

Country Manager, AMEC

Vice President&New Business Development, Shell

Senior Vice President, Welspun Corp

Managing Director, Dome Petroleum

Senior Representative, ITOCHU

Project Director, Gas Cities

Senior Refining & Chemicals Representative, Total

Senior Vice President, Technip

Upstream Manager, EXXON MOBIL

Chairman of Board of Directors, CNPC

Senior Vice President, UOP HONEYWELL

Senior Representative, General Electric

Vice President, SHAW GROUP

Senior Representative, OMAN OIL

General Manager, Foster Wheeler

Vice President, Petrofac

Other

Partner, Vinson & Elkins

Partner, Eversheds

Vice President, Olive Group

Managing Director, HSBC

Managing Director, Standard Chartered

Managing Director, Blackrock

Chairman, G4S

Business Development, Control Risks

Manager, Ernst & Young

Manager, PWC

Regional Manager, Coffey

Regional Manager, IFC

Manager, Central Bank of Iraq

Quad B)

• Upvote 3

An associat checked on the logo removal of Dinar Trade from the iraqifinacial.co.uk site, and was told it was a glich and would be fixed. If you check on the first page of this thread, someone copied the sponsors from the web page and DT was included, and it was there last night.

Sure you do, but you don't even know what it means to be a sponsor. You pay MONEY to play.

Carrello,

Why such an obnoxious response to my post above? It doesn't take a brain surgeon do know that a sponsor at an event or convention pays a price to be a sponsor. This isn't my first rodeo. I am CEO of a company and just emailed them to find out what it takes to be a sponsor at this event. I will post their response for anyone who might be interested.

• Upvote 4

Carrello,

Why such an obnoxious response to my post above? It doesn't take a brain surgeon do know that a sponsor at an event or convention pays a price to be a sponsor. This isn't my first rodeo. I am CEO of a company and just emailed them to find out what it takes to be a sponsor at this event. I will post their response for anyone who might be interested.

Then I misinterpreted your comment, and I apologize. it sounded to me that you were chiding a sponsorship. Not many "chip in" to sponsor an event. No harm, no foul.

Edited by Carrello

Then I misinterpreted your comment, and I apologize. it sounded to me that you were chiding a sponsorship. Not many "chip in" to sponsor an event. No harm, no foul.

Thanks Carrello. I was joking about DV members kicking in $$ to get a sponsorship and sending Dinar Thug to the Convention. I did email them on behalf of my corporation.

I am curious as to what their requirements are to be a sponsor.. Hopefully they will respond. Ali has the $$ to buy his way in as a sponsor and certainly has ties with Iraq. I want to find out what other requirements they have to be a sponsor other them paying the price to do so.

Sandstorm they made a lot of money from the dinar speculation, and continue to do so. Do not be too sure Iraq isn't the biggest guru of them all.

Zig, I think you may have hit the nail on the head!! LOL

Looks like there are some big players. (see list below )

I'm watching this one in particular!!!

HSBC

Quad B)

Quad, HSBC is an advisor to the conference and this gentleman is speaking:

Jonathan Robinson

Head of MENA Project Finance, HSBC

Jonathan heads the Project Finance team for HSBC in the Middle East and North Africa. He has over 15 years of experience in project finance and has previously held senior positions with PwC Securities and Export Development Corporation. Jonathan has acted as financial advisor to the Middle Eastern private sector and governments on numerous precedent setting transactions. He is presently overseeing advisory and arranging teams responsible for several large commodities, metals & mining, oil & gas, utility, and infrastructure projects

I believe this is the post you are referring to

It was not deleted - probably just got pushed to the bottom because of poor response. If you posted on a particularly busy news day, it could have rolled off the What's New page relatively quick due to new posts being made. We never delete posts but if they violate forum rules or are offensive, we make them "invisible". Your post was fine, it was probably just overcome by new posts that day. :D

:rocking-chair:

Thank you for the nice response. I could have sworn that after I posted it that it disappeared from my profile page, posts.

Not to rain on everyone's parade, BUT.... Doesn't it seem that Ali was desperate for attention and was making his involvement a bit inflated? A sponsor doesn't mean he dictates the meeting and Shabs is there to listen to him. Thats a bit of a stretch. JMHO

I thought the exact same thing when I read it. Does this guy have that kind of connections?

• Upvote 3