Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When it will RV  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How many people here still believe that it will RV+RD or RD+RV in the year 2012 or 2013?

• Yes, I do believe it will RV+RD in the year 2012
    • Yes, I do believe it will RD+RV in the year 2012
    • Yes, I do believe it will RV+RD in the year 2013
    • Yes, I do believe it will RD+RV in the year 2013
    • Yes, I do believe it will RV+RD above the year 2013
    • Yes, I do believe it will RD+RV above the year 2013
    • It will RD firstly for 3 years or more , then It will RV gradually from=0.10 cents to above
    • It will RD firstly with unlimited time, but it will never RV forever
    • It will RV firstly with unlimited time, but it will never RD forever
  2. 2. Why Iraq Dinar hasn't RVed yet?

• Because the situation and condition is not secure yet, like a bombing everywhere..
    • Because the GOI has not printed the new currency yet.
    • Because the GOI only care about themselves and do not care about the living condition of their own people..
    • Because the GOI do not care about the investor, like us.
    • Because The GOI want to RV very very quietly so investor will notice as a big surprise.
    • Because the GOI get something done very slowly, like a snail.
    • Because the GOI never agree on anything in the meeting and then like postponing it multiple times.

Hi. Where have you been Sonny 1? We all miss you and have been looking all over for you to give us a news regarding our investment. Do you have any news for us, Sonny 1?Also, I really miss your prediction and I wish you can give us another date when It will RV. come on tell us the good news because we all want this investment to RV immediately even it is only a small RV, like= 0.10 cents. If it can RV more than= 0.10 , that will be a blessing. I just wonder and have a question for all of you, including Sonny 1, who can answer it " if GOI want Iraq dinar to RD/LOP ( whatever all of you call it ), why does it take 9 years ( may be more ) to RD? Why, Can anyone answer it?Does the GOI have a lot of money just to print a new currency?Does the situation and condition, like a bombing everywhere, in Iraq right now have any effect on our investment? we all want this RV badly.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 18

Even though this a hater and I know who it is I will say this, I don't think it will RV anymore.

I Don't Think It Will RV Any Less ..... Than A Buck !

:D:D:D

Hey Sonny, So Which LOPster (Posing As A Flag Waving RV'er) Is The Newbie That Started This Thread ? :blink:

• Upvote 2

I personally believe it will RV. Just alot of people thought this was gonna be a ride on the Queen Mary and it has turned out to be a trip across the Atlantic in a rowboat with a constant headwind supplied by the Iraqi Gov. :lol:

• Upvote 5

I personally believe it will RV. Just alot of people thought this was gonna be a ride on the Queen Mary and it has turned out to be a trip across the Atlantic in a rowboat with a constant headwind supplied by the Iraqi Gov. :lol:

You forgot to mention the sharks circling the boat! (And the jellyfish, hate hose things) :P

• Upvote 3

BUWHAHAHAHAAH...HHAHAHAHAHA LaughingJerryMouseAnimated.jpg

Wait..... :huh: wot was that again??? :unsure: ...me was engrossed in laughter for a min.... :lmao:

shinnidan...get the big gun after his hiney...i had already hid under the bed with my pacifier to pout...shame on you sonny...I had a ruff time under there.....but all is well that ends well :D

Yep... And a lot of stress caused by the various "Gurus".....