Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is possum?

jon29

As I sit in the diningroom this fine Sunday evening sampling some beef bolognese with fresh garlic bread and vinegarette side salad, I take a moment to sip the Palmina 2007 Dolcetta in the glass in front of me and reflect on our investment... Perusing the latest threads on the DV website via my laptop and looking for traces of currency shifts, credible sources, and informative intel, it suddenly occurs to me that something is missing----Nothing, absolutely NOTHING from the possum. This seems odd since typically possum posts averages once a month or lunar cycle depending upon which way the crow flies, but nothing as of late.

Perhaps our advocate is on vacation, since it's common the time of year to pack up the clan and head for the nearest beach, fun park, or campsite. Possibly traveling and speaking with State representatives and electoral candidates with the U.S. elections fast approaching. Maybe calling international liasons overseas on our behalf to get Iraq to revalue the currency. It's anybody's guess. Whatever the case, I think it would be a fine gesture of goodwill to give a shout out to a DV'er who has weathered the storm and been with us through thick and thin with this investment until now----Hey Possum, Drop us a line! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Who cares?

I DO !!!

... and before you ask, YES, I gave you a negative. Get over it. If you are child enough, you can give me one back.

Why do I care? Because he is ONE OF US !!! He is a little nutso and a little off the wall, but who among us has not at one time or another felt his angst, the need to just be silly and let the good, or bad, times roll? Well, I do, and I care about him. So there. I don't mind standing up to be counted.

smee2

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

Who cares?

***///

WE DO, We do, we do!

'Ol Sarge loved 'duh Possum n' his Momma'....!

He said "readin' what Duh Possum was postin' was as fun as gittin' drunk n' watchin' a varmint in a sack!" :P

He helped 'Ol Sarge & Company spring the CNN Clown when he was abducted by infidels!

Hey Possum, git yo'self a jar o' white lightnin' & crawl on out here! :lol:

Sarge'sGals

• Upvote 4

I DO !!!

... and before you ask, YES, I gave you a negative. Get over it. If you are child enough, you can give me one back.

Why do I care? Because he is ONE OF US !!! He is a little nutso and a little off the wall, but who among us has not at one time or another felt his angst, the need to just be silly and let the good, or bad, times roll? Well, I do, and I care about him. So there. I don't mind standing up to be counted.

smee2

so, possum is one of us??? wasnt okie one of us also? what about terryk, steve (of ptr) blaino and many others that started on here. they were one of us also. the guy you gave a negative to (who said who cares), isnt he one of us too? if somebody has an opinion that differs from yours about possum, maybe it is YOU that should get over it.

Edited by weneedrv
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

so, possum is one of us??? wasnt okie one of us also? what about terryk, steve (of ptr) blaino and many others that started on here. they were one of us also. the guy you gave a negative to (who said who cares), isnt he one of us too? if somebody has an opinion that differs from yours about possum, maybe it is YOU that should get over it.

Geez Louise!!!! Someone put a tack in your bicycle tire? Yup, in actual fact, he is one of us ... because he isn't here making fun of someone else's opinion. He usually makes fun of himself and sometimes he makes fun of momma. On occasion he makes fun of the world in general. He may be laughable, but he is the whole nut, not a half nut, or a part nut, and he may be a cracked nut but he is still a whole nut. By the way, just being here does not make you one of us. How you treat others is what makes you one of us. You don't have to be pretty in pink polite, but you do have to realize that we have the right to stick up for others and the guy who was rude enough to comment "Who cares?" is obviously just plain rude. I don't usually speak out in this manner but I have to learn sometime, right? hahahaha

smee2

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Geez Louise!!!! Someone put a tack in your bicycle tire?

smee2

not quite. you are the one who first commented by giving another member a negative and telling him to get over it. and for what, saying "who cares". some people on here dont like possum. some people like okie, some people dont. we all have our own opinions and are entitled to share them. you shouldnt let it bother you. lets not forget this is the same possum who trashed adam on another forum and was booted off for making a sexual and inappropriate comment toward a female member of that forum.

• Upvote 2