Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Special Post - They Are Replacing The Currancy At Full Worth !

DinarThug

Watch out Thug, pretty soon they will start to call you Kap. lol

Thanks for beating me to the punch here with this one. I can't wait to see how the Lopsters disect this one. Anyway you read that paragraph, it looks like Kap is right with the analysis. You watch, Doc Robins, or Walkin either won't comment or will dismiss it as just Kap's opinion. Hah! Go RV.

• Upvote 6

Shucks...I was confused before I read it!!!..Thanks Thuggie...now I will have nightmares and still won't know why...I started seeing my physchiatrist?? about this stuff and after I told him all about this he now is seeing a shrink himself... :P (I know it's mispelled but I ain't lookin it up)

• Upvote 3

Thanks for beating me to the punch here with this one. I can't wait to see how the Lopsters disect this one. Anyway you read that paragraph, it looks like Kap is right with the analysis. You watch, Doc Robins, or Walkin either won't comment or will dismiss it as just Kap's opinion. Hah! Go RV.

Do I really have to bring it up everytime?? Not to mention the fact that kaperoni acknowledged deleting the zeros was a lop, but now of course again its not? laugh.gif

Just doing the same as usual....spinning the negative articles into something good because EVERYTHING coming out of Iraq is good for us!!!

ANYTHING that mentions or references "deleting the zeros" is not positive for us.....

Maybe Kap should make up his mind on what it is.....

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 28

As Kap says it's hard to understand but it seems to me that somebody in the government is saying that what the CBI is trying to do in deleting the zeros is unconstitutional. Kap's commentary is equally confusing but I think he's saying that they're going to RV. That's a shocker!

Shucks...I was confused before I read it!!!..Thanks Thuggie...now I will have nightmares and still won't know why...I started seeing my physchiatrist?? about this stuff and after I told him all about this he now is seeing a shrink himself... :P (I know it's mispelled but I ain't lookin it up)

Does he still think its odd you think you may be Barbara Streisand's twin?

• Upvote 1

I have a little bit different take on what this article is saying... the following is not a literal word for word translation... (that is rare in any language translation attempting a literal walk across).... but instead, is the essence of what is being said in each paragraph, with the actual meaning of what is intended within each paragraph...

And while its possible the foreign Ambassador's son does not speak his native language all that well.... I'm still gonna have ot go with him on this one.... :D

Al-Shabib has been talking about raising the zeros for at least a year. However, according to the Iraqi Constitution, Article 110, stipulation, it is the federal and legislative branches that have the power to do this. (it is unconstitutional for the CBI Governor to do this).

Al-Shabib has talked about removing the zeros, and so we looked at it, testing the merits/reasoning/worth of his assumptions. What we found was that he is not just talking about removing zeros (decimalizing), but is actually talking about replacing the actual currency. So what the Governot is talking about is not just removing zeros, he wants to actually replace the currency of Iraq.

Replacing the currency comes with many problems, among them the problem of counterfeit money. Counterfeit money could threaten the very stability Iraq has worked so hard to acheive, and threatens to collapse our currency at this critical time.

The Governor does not have the constitutional authority to unilaterally enact this process during the first of next year, and we reject this action outright, as we do not know the consequences of replacing our currency during this critical time when we are seeking economicl stability

End

This kind of pretty much seems to resonate with all the other objections surfacing out there regarding the lifting of the zeros.... Its not so much the decimalization of the currency as much as there seems to be a growing concern about replacing it during this time in their economic development....and freaking out that it can be counterfeited just as their current currency has been..... (which btw, Shabib says is not that big a deal (counterfeit) as it will essentially be absorbed by the forthcoming decimalization, significantly reducing the impact of any counterfeit introducted at the time of the currency replacement) Link for that statement is on one of my old posts and I can dig it out, if any one wants that reference..... :)

• Upvote 5

Does he still think its odd you think you may be Barbara Streisand's twin?

Naw! He's from Texas...and don't knock my being her twin...at least not her twin sister...lol...and you ain't heard me sing yet...........for which you should feel blessed :P

now to be quite serious for a moment...we are still at a point of unknown certainties in the dinar drama...he/she who claims facts and figures unknown to the rest of us are spewing hot air as if though the atmosphere isn't hot enuff already!!! :(

Walkin, for some reason your allowed here to continue to bash. Beyond me why. But if you have something to say, address it at the information from the article quote rather than Kap. Your the LOP man, prove him wrong.

I dont have to prove him wrong.....

Anyone who can think for themselves and that has done any research on the topic of countries dropping zeros knows the CBI is talking about a lop.....

If you think the CBI is going to tell the world they are about to RV 1000x or whatever in value, then you REALLY need a reality check.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 21

KEEP, somebody has to say this so I will. You have a -350 rating and you have had every opportunity to rethink or revise your words before you type them. JUST GO AWAY!!!

Awwww im sorry I hurt your eyes with a little reality.....

I could care less how many negs I get....lol....it just shows that people cant handle any truth.....and get too emotional over this investment....

Anything that goes against an overnight RV is considered negative as of late....but the funniest thing is that all and any articles put out about the currency are NOT good for us, but everyone gets excited.....

Let me ask you......are you in the same camp that believes the CBI is announcing to the world that they are about to RV their currency and make anyone holding the currency rich?

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 12