Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JONNY CHAT, 8 JUNE

phoenix27

JONNY CHAT, 8 JUNE

[.jonnywg] i was mislead last night as someone stepped in and stopped the procedure.......................................... thus no major announcements

[.jonnywg] all the talk is that we will continue to get our chances until one day we are successfull...................................... we are very close and all significant problems are resolved

[.jonnywg] for security reasons (hard for me to believe) i cannot disclose the area ..................i am not in IRAQ

[.jonnywg] AAIRPORT CURRENCY SPOTS STOPPED SELLING VND TODAY

[.jonnywg] go-go-rv OK...............TRAVELEX STOPPED

[.jonnywg] FEEL HAPPY AND BLESSED AT WHATEVER RATE YOU GET................. YOUR BLESSING MAKES YOU ONE OF THE CHOSEN FEW................................. REMEMBER YO HELP .......AMERICA AND THE RECOVERY

[.jonnywg] guys and gals when the final curtain drops rember how long you spent waiting for it, the restless nights, the financial hardships............. my thinking is ...... DO NOT BE IN A HURRY TO SPEND IT

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 15

JONNY CHAT, 8 JUNE

[.jonnywg] i was mislead last night as someone stepped in and stopped the procedure.......................................... thus no major announcements

[.jonnywg] all the talk is that we will continue to get our chances until one day we are successfull...................................... we are very close and all significant problems are resolved

[.jonnywg] for security reasons (hard for me to believe) i cannot disclose the area ..................i am not in IRAQ

[.jonnywg] FEEL HAPPY AND BLESSED AT WHATEVER RATE YOU GET................. YOUR BLESSING MAKES YOU ONE OF THE CHOSEN FEW................................. REMEMBER YO HELP .......AMERICA AND THE RECOVERY

[.jonnywg] guys and gals when the final curtain drops rember how long you spent waiting for it, the restless nights, the financial hardships............. my thinking is ...... DO NOT BE IN A HURRY TO SPEND IT

Jonnywg used to tell me over a year ago when he was just a quiet OOM member that he had an IT guy who was basically running "wrench in hand" to personally fix the RV, so it would go live. He also promised to fedex all the lower denoms and coins he had, which of course he never delivered on. Mostly Jonnywg gets all his "intel" from bogus Prosperity Package memos, when he's not embellishing, misinterpretting and distorting bank stories to custom fit his hype. I could go on but he's an easy target, I'll let you guys get him.

• Upvote 1

JONNY CHAT, 8 JUNE

Well, that is the biggest load of bull poop I have heard yet from Oki..I mean Jonny. I just called Travelex at the MSP Int'l Airport here in Minneapolis. Guess what? I can purchase VND today, minimum of 250 USD which equals about 4.8million VND as there rate is 18846.0000 VND = 1 USD.

• Upvote 2

Hey phoenix, your newbie is showing! Why in the name of all things sacred would you post ANYTHING from jonny wing nut?

Here's a piece of advice. I'm sure your a sincere dinarian and you want to contribute, and I encourage you to continue to do so, but please stay away from posting crap from oakie, jonny wing nut or anyone who has a handle that includes a canine or horticulture name in it. It'll only make you look bad...

• Upvote 3

Hey phoenix, your newbie is showing! Why in the name of all things sacred would you post ANYTHING from jonny wing nut?

End Quote

Because he / she saw a lot of posts reporting "intel" from Okie, Bulldog, Poppy, etc... So he / she thought he / she could do it as well.

I too hate to see P27 was hit with so many negatives. He was just quoting someone. And J is an idiot it seems, but none the less, P27 was just bringing in "RUMOR"

In the future P27 you might want to add "Don't shoot the me for bringing it" to the top of you post.:D

Don't let this bum you out. We will look for your future posts. ;) Just live and learn.