Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE - Usual Guru nonsense

paulp67

From The Most Famous Liar in This Investment:

OKIEOILMAN: IT HAS BEEN SEVERAL DAY'S SINCE I WANTED TO MAKE "THE POST"-

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN STERN WARNING AND ADVICE FROM THE PTB TO KEEP SILENT ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL GIVERS.

THE REASON GIVEN WAS WE WERE SO NEAR THE TRUTH THAT IT HAD AN ADVERSE EFFECT ON THE RELEASE OF THE DINAR BECAUSE OF SOME CHARACTERS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION THAT INVOLVED NATIONAL SECURITY.

I HAVE TRIED TO HONOR THAT WARNING BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEM'S TO ANYONE.

SINCE GOING SILENT I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING MANY THREATENING E-MAILS FROM THOSE WHO THOUGHT I WAS --AND I QUOTE--THE ANTI-CHRIST--THE FALSE PROPHET--THE DEVIL INCARNATE--AND OTHER E-MAIL'S WITH LANGUAGE THAT WOULD MAKE A DRUNKEN SAILOR BLUSH.

Read More Link On Right

I HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED I WAS ONLY A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE AND NOW SOME ARE EVEN QUESTIONING MY CHRISTIAN FAITH.

JUST BECAUSE THE INTEL CHANGES RAPIDLY IS THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN RESPOND TO THEM WITH (ALONG WITH A FEW CHOICE WORD'S) .

CONTRARY TO MOST POPULAR OPINION ABOUT THERE BEING NO NEW INTEL AVAILABLE--LET ME ASSURE YOU--THERE'S LOAD'S OF INTEL --BUT NOT REPEATABLE--

BE COMFORTED THAT INTEL IS MOST POSITIVE AND THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEGATIVE ON THE HORIZON.

I AM AWARE OF THE NEED'S OF THE MULTITUDE ON THIS AND OTHER SITE'S AND I FEEL PAIN FOR YOU PERSONALLY BUT I DO NOT CONTROL THE RELEASE OF FUNDS NECESSARY TO MAKE OUR BLESSING OCCUR--TO THINK OTHERWISE IS FOOLISH.

THE INTEL GIVERS ARE NOT TO BE HELD SO PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY'S (WHICH NOW THERE AREN'T ANY).

WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A TRANSITION PHASE THAT INVOLVES MANY GOVERNMENTS WORLD WIDE AND THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY.

THIS PROCESS AS WAS TOLD TO ME TODAY IS FINISHED. THE TIME FACTOR INVOLVING THE R/V IS IMMINENT AND VERY CLOSE--

I WOULD TRULY LOVE TO REVEAL ALL THAT WAS SHARED WITH ME BUT AT THE PRESENT TIME I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO DO SO---NOT TEASING ANYONE-

-JUST HONORING A MANDATE FROM HIGHER UP. GOD BLESS AND KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP---BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS SOON

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 13

WHAT EVER COME FROM OKIE'S MOUTH IS CACA . EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS INVESTMENT HAS THE SAME KNOWLEGE AS THE KING OF TURD BRAINS. OKIE PLEASE SHUT THE F/UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Okie.... If you would provide just 1 link or any proof about any news you spout I would change my opinion of you.. I wish I had posted this 18 projections ago.. Remember the boy who cried wolf?..You are the boy who cried RV..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED I WAS ONLY A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE AND NOW SOME ARE EVEN QUESTIONING MY CHRISTIAN FAITH.

Read more:

Matthew 7

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them

• Upvote 3

Wouldn't it be HILARIOUS if Oakie turned out to be Correct! JUST SAYIN'! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO RRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVV :D :D :D :D :D :D

We will always have some guys or people that think that negitive views are the way to make things happen faster. This has always been a long term investment. Most people realize that changing multi country currency can not happen in a year or two. I wish the guys that keep saying the guys are liers and do not know what they are talking about. It would be nice if they have some info for them to give a few details instead of just saying it is all a lie.

The way this old 65 year old looks at it. It is nice to have someone that will try and come up with some facts and share what they have learned. The key word here is TRY.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Absolutely ridiculous...

This is a currency play. This idiot seems to think that he can change the world by his words. I am still astonished by the fact that some people believe this crap. I would love to expose this joker for who he really is.

It looks like we are almost home. It has nothing to do with what this person says or does not say.

Okie followers...good luck holding on to your return. If you will believe this guy, then you and your return will soon be leaving one another. JMHO...

• Upvote 2

From The Most Famous Liar in This Investment:

OKIEOILMAN: IT HAS BEEN SEVERAL DAY'S SINCE I WANTED TO MAKE "THE POST"-

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN STERN WARNING AND ADVICE FROM THE PTB TO KEEP SILENT ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL GIVERS.

THE REASON GIVEN WAS WE WERE SO NEAR THE TRUTH THAT IT HAD AN ADVERSE EFFECT ON THE RELEASE OF THE DINAR BECAUSE OF SOME CHARACTERS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION THAT INVOLVED NATIONAL SECURITY.

I HAVE TRIED TO HONOR THAT WARNING BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEM'S TO ANYONE.

SINCE GOING SILENT I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING MANY THREATENING E-MAILS FROM THOSE WHO THOUGHT I WAS --AND I QUOTE--THE ANTI-CHRIST--THE FALSE PROPHET--THE DEVIL INCARNATE--AND OTHER E-MAIL'S WITH LANGUAGE THAT WOULD MAKE A DRUNKEN SAILOR BLUSH.

Read More Link On Right

JUST BECAUSE THE INTEL CHANGES RAPIDLY IS THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN RESPOND TO THEM WITH (ALONG WITH A FEW CHOICE WORD'S) .

CONTRARY TO MOST POPULAR OPINION ABOUT THERE BEING NO NEW INTEL AVAILABLE--LET ME ASSURE YOU--THERE'S LOAD'S OF INTEL --BUT NOT REPEATABLE--

BE COMFORTED THAT INTEL IS MOST POSITIVE AND THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEGATIVE ON THE HORIZON.

I AM AWARE OF THE NEED'S OF THE MULTITUDE ON THIS AND OTHER SITE'S AND I FEEL PAIN FOR YOU PERSONALLY BUT I DO NOT CONTROL THE RELEASE OF FUNDS NECESSARY TO MAKE OUR BLESSING OCCUR--TO THINK OTHERWISE IS FOOLISH.

THE INTEL GIVERS ARE NOT TO BE HELD SO PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY'S (WHICH NOW THERE AREN'T ANY).

WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A TRANSITION PHASE THAT INVOLVES MANY GOVERNMENTS WORLD WIDE AND THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY.

THIS PROCESS AS WAS TOLD TO ME TODAY IS FINISHED. THE TIME FACTOR INVOLVING THE R/V IS IMMINENT AND VERY CLOSE--

I WOULD TRULY LOVE TO REVEAL ALL THAT WAS SHARED WITH ME BUT AT THE PRESENT TIME I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO DO SO---NOT TEASING ANYONE-

-JUST HONORING A MANDATE FROM HIGHER UP. GOD BLESS AND KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP---BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS SOON

Stop the R>V> Okie has said to much in an Income generating Dinar Website if we RV now it will change the face of everything we know ... Someone please get on the phone and beg Okie to be quiet long enough for us to release the r.v. .... heard this from a top secret source : he is so ****** secret he does not even know his own name !!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 1

Okie.... If you would provide just 1 link or any proof about any news you spout I would change my opinion of you.. I wish I had posted this 18 projections ago.. Remember the boy who cried wolf?..You are the boy who cried RV..

good one!

someone gave you a neg for posting this, Why?

Please tell !

Why blame anyone? It is what it is. Someone said something. Is it true? Who Knows? :)

-

Ahh, finally a voice of reason! Why get so upset at Oakie or the people who re-post his drivel?

I AM NO OAKIE FAN, he has been wrong 99.99% so far (the. 01% was from three years ago when he said the RV wouldn't happen that week... go figure...)

Anyone who takes his words and allows their emotions to flow either in euphoria (Hoipum) or in anger, has lost sight of the simple fact he is exercising his right to free speech. We only responsible for ourselves, not anyone else. At the end of the day, his foolishness reflects on him, not you or I. Let him blabber. There are others who puke their nonsense up more regularly than this old fart. The best thing you can do for yourself is come to the place where you can say it's his opinion, so what....

Go out and enjoy the blessings you have in your life, and know that each day we actually do get closer to the end of this, what ever the outcome may be.... B)

• Upvote 1

good one!

someone gave you a neg for posting this, Why?

Please tell !

There's good folks here but also some utter lemmings I wouldn't lend my hammer to.

They are the ones negging the open minded smarter ones.

Like someone else mention some folks will lose their gains so fast they wont know what happened.

• Upvote 1