Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For thoes who pray..please pray

bbbeauti

Hello....would thoes who pray please pray for us....we are in a pickle...

I have been unemployed for almost 2 years, many interviews but no offers. I have so many rejections...my favorite is Progressive said I didnt pass the personality test (didnt even meet with them face to face!) My husband was laid off for some time and now he is a massage therapist making about 150 a week...10% of our rent. In no way am I relying on the dinar...depending on where it comes in I dont have enough to really do much...except pay the bills (yeah!).

But In the real world we need prayer, we have a 3 year old and 4 year old and cant just go live on the streets easily, if it were just the two of us we would be fine. But please pray that God will have miracles happen for us, we have internet/phone for about 2 more weeks, electric and water for about 30 more days, and the food is getting scarce (but food banks are ok). We need a miracle so I can get a job making enough to pay the bills, day care, and gas!

and due to the stress my normaly grouchy husband is even worse....

thank you for all your prayer and positive thoughts.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

May God bless you if you are sincere, and chastise you if you are not. There have been several scammers on this site taking advantage of well meaning folks, each with their own version of hardship and misery. Not saying you are...not saying you aren't. They always are newbies as are you. Perhaps Sonny1 can verify the ip address against your info. Good luck...

• Upvote 1

May God bless you if you are sincere, and chastise you if you are not. There have been several scammers on this site taking advantage of well meaning folks, each with their own version of hardship and misery. Not saying you are...not saying you aren't. They always are newbies as are you. Perhaps Sonny1 can verify the ip address against your info. Good luck...

thank you very much, I was leary on posting this but I am so desperate that I am asking everywhere for prayer...and yes I will do anything to help someone who would like to find out I am not a scammer....I just am needing prayer as much as I can to help us out of this hole, it took two years to depelete our savings and now we are up against a brick wall.

• Upvote 2

Heavenly father, please sustain my spirit as I search for new and meaningful work. You have blessed me with a healthy body and a keen mind for which I am grateful. I ask that you open my path as I seek employment that will allow me to support my family and myself while serving others and your divine purpose.

In gratitude and grace, Amen.

• Upvote 6

thank you very much, I was leary on posting this but I am so desperate that I am asking everywhere for prayer...and yes I will do anything to help someone who would like to find out I am not a scammer....I just am needing prayer as much as I can to help us out of this hole, it took two years to depelete our savings and now we are up against a brick wall.

I'm very sorry to hear that.. Sending out positive vibes to you and your Family... I do wish you the Best...

Try and hang on...Things will turn around all of a sudden ( for the better).....

Edited by umbertino

Ambvl... I was / am not aware of such as you described ( pretenders on this Forum) .. How did you find out if I may ask? Thanks in advance.

Father, in the name of Jesus I lift up bbeauti to you and I pray that you cover her with your grace. Lord, you are Jehovah Jireh, the God that provides all our needs in according to riches and glory in Jesus Christ. I ask now Lord that you supply all her needs supernaturally that you will multiply the food in the house, multiply the gas in the car and most of all Father I ask for peace and more peace to reign in them and in the house. I ask that you will open the doors of employment for bbeauti and her husband. Lord, lead them to the right employment in Jesus name, Amen..

• Upvote 3

I will burn and candle for you and your family. Hang in their. I know you will find something soon. I have been unemployed for over a year myself but we are fortunate enough that my husband is still working and we are making it through. If we all say prays they will be heard.

God Bless to you and your family.

Father, in the name of Jesus I lift up bbeauti to you and I pray that you cover her with your grace. Lord, you are Jehovah Jireh, the God that provides all our needs in according to riches and glory in Jesus Christ. I ask now Lord that you supply all her needs supernaturally that you will multiply the food in the house, multiply the gas in the car and most of all Father I ask for peace and more peace to reign in them and in the house. I ask that you will open the doors of employment for bbeauti and her husband. Lord, lead them to the right employment in Jesus name, Amen..

Amen. Beautiful prayer :)

Amen! Don't often hear the name Jehovah Jireh. Thank you. He is the God who provides all our needs.

bbeauti, I pray that He will lift you and your family out of this valley and place you on the mountain top. Seek His face, cousel, and wisdom, and in ALL things give thanks. Thank Him for the many blessings you already have and as the old hymn says, count your many blessings one by one. You'll be surprised and even more thankful.

• Upvote 3

Amen! Don't often hear the name Jehovah Jireh. Thank you. He is the God who provides all our needs.

bbeauti, I pray that He will lift you and your family out of this valley and place you on the mountain top. Seek His face, cousel, and wisdom, and in ALL things give thanks. Thank Him for the many blessings you already have and as the old hymn says, count your many blessings one by one. You'll be surprised and even more thankful.

Another nice one, thanks and Amen!

Hello....would thoes who pray please pray for us....we are in a pickle...

I have been unemployed for almost 2 years, many interviews but no offers. I have so many rejections...my favorite is Progressive said I didnt pass the personality test (didnt even meet with them face to face!) My husband was laid off for some time and now he is a massage therapist making about 150 a week...10% of our rent. In no way am I relying on the dinar...depending on where it comes in I dont have enough to really do much...except pay the bills (yeah!).

But In the real world we need prayer, we have a 3 year old and 4 year old and cant just go live on the streets easily, if it were just the two of us we would be fine. But please pray that God will have miracles happen for us, we have internet/phone for about 2 more weeks, electric and water for about 30 more days, and the food is getting scarce (but food banks are ok). We need a miracle so I can get a job making enough to pay the bills, day care, and gas!

and due to the stress my normaly grouchy husband is even worse....

thank you for all your prayer and positive thoughts.......

bbbeauti,

I'm saddened by your situation, my heart goes out to you and your family/

Sounds like your are a believer, I lift your situation in prayer and will continue to do so.

P.S. I am in beautiful Colorado too! God Bless..Wealthhound

Ambvl... I was / am not aware of such as you described ( pretenders on this Forum) .. How did you find out if I may ask? Thanks in advance.

I can't remember the name of the poster. I think it was flb something or other. His avatar has an older guy with a goofy expression. He said he was in Atlanta, older and disabled and was about to be evicted, and as it turned out, he was a 25 year ols scammer living in Texas. I will dig up his name after I take my 3 year old to dance. These scammers are usually recent members who begin by asking for prayer. I am a devout Christian which is why these sort of scammers annoy me. I didn't directly accuse BBBeauti of being a scammer. I simply said his/her intro looked like others that are.

Prayers are going out as I type but I would also like to offer something you may want to look into. :hug:

There are many companies online that hire people to work from their homes as call center operators. (We are certainly familiar with the prospect of talking to someone in India when you have a problem.)

Well there are companies here in the US that will hire you to do the same thing. I do not know what training you have so I am not going to suggest any specific company. In 2006 ABC ran a special with Tory Johnson ABCNews In the article she mentions several companies that hire call center operators.

These operators work from the comfort of their home at hours they choose. The pay is not outstanding but there is no driving expense, clothing expense, etc. I know they are legit because I worked for one for a few months myself. You are paid during your training period too. The only cost I had was about $30 for a background investigation (because I was dealing with personal information from clients) and the internet connection, computer, dedicated telephone line, telephone and headset.

Each company lists their skill requirements, some are technical, but none of them sound really difficult. These are not companies that offer to find you a job for a fee! They are real companies hiring you for a real job. Please check them out - might be just the thing you need - no day care cost involved.

BTW since 2006, there are other companies besides the ones listed on ABC, just google "Call Center Opportunities" and you will see there are plenty.

Good Luck

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2