Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER POST: FRIDAY NIGHT “SMACKDOWN” AT ************– SCOOTER, HIGHLANDER, ENOCH8, PROTEUS, AND PATRIOT 4-13-12

Papster

TQ Papster.

Great call, i agree. It seems scooter was quite excited about Iraq's 816 billion USD.

yes he was.............baffled him........awesome call............need to listen too............listen to the first 30 minutes and you are hooked.........just a hint..............shabs is not the good guy........let me ask you this...............is Ben Bernake a good guy................they have the same boss.............GO DINAR

• Upvote 7

TQ Papster.

Great call, i agree. It seems scooter was quite excited about Iraq's 816 billion USD.

You did spark my interest earlier on that article....did they happen to have any idea of where or what these funds compose of??

Cause that is a lot of cash! lol I would just assume that 250 of that would be the DFI funds like we were talking about earlier but still where is the other 600 billion? blink.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Need to do some math here. If what they say they are exporting is true, times that by minimum of $90 per barrel times 365 minus what they are spending on the country and they should have an abundance of cash on hand.

Thanks Paps for providing a link that requires Flash.....I thought you knew I wasn't set up for that yet. Lol

Poor Moto is going to have to surmise based on random responses. :(

Just one of the multitude of reasons to use Android instead of Apple wink.gif

• Upvote 3

WOW!!! That was some call. 860 billion in the protected fund holy cow. If that is true that should tell you no lop just by its self it shows they have the money for a revalue no need to lop with that kind of money.

I don't know about that....Would depend on how big ( or small) a RV.....

• Upvote 1

You did spark my interest earlier on that article....did they happen to have any idea of where or what these funds compose of??

Cause that is a lot of cash! lol I would just assume that 250 of that would be the DFI funds like we were talking about earlier but still where is the other 600 billion? blink.gif

Keep, it baffles me too. Could there be more.? does that figure includes Saddam frozen assets..?

No wonder we are hearing all these talk about Maliki wanting to have his finger in CBI...because these money will be managed by CBI.

This was very informative. $816 billion in one fund, $56 billion in another, and $59 billion in another, plus the $60 billion or so that we knew about. It would appear that they are worth more than we thought. This could be a real game changer. I think the best advice I have heard in days was when Highlander said just sit back and wait a week or so and see what else comes out.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 8

This was very informative. $816 billion in one fund, $56 billion in another, and $59 billion in another, plus the $60 billion or so that we knew about. It would appear that they are worth more than we thought. This could be a real game changer. I think the best advice I have heard in days was when Highlander said just sit back and wait a week or so and see what else comes out.

Roadrunner

We wait.....and see what else comes out. :)

Keep, it baffles me too. Could there be more.? does that figure includes Saddam frozen assets..?

No wonder we are hearing all these talk about Maliki wanting to have his finger in CBI...because these money will be managed by CBI.

I have been a member of DV for a while now, and this is the first time I've seen a question regarding Saddam frozen assets. Is this relating to his own 'personal' wealth ? Or is this something else ?? How much is this guesstimated to be ??

If these assets were to be unfrozen, what impact would that have on the financial status of Iraq ??

Anyone.........Anyone.......... Bueller ??

• Upvote 2

Very interesting call Papster...thank you so much for sharing it. rolleyes.gif

Quite an eyeopener! Time for all of us to pay attention to the man behind the curtain.unsure.gif

[Glaucon] True, he said; how could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads?

• Upvote 1